Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141231)

FairyCrystal 21-08-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Where does information about Lilith and Adam come from? Thanks...
sure I could look it up, but I think it's good info to put on the thread. :smile:

I don't know where I first learnt of this. It's quite common knowledge to be honest. I've known about her for years, she even comes up in Goddess oracle decks. My fave card, haha.
She then represents the aspect of the Goddess that is all about equality, interdependent relationships, and so on. An empowered woman, and a great example for women now.

There is mention of her in the bible, I think maybe only Jewish or Hebrew. Then she's depicted as evil which would've made sense in the dawning of an overpowering patriarchal society when that stuff was written. You can't have a woman that thinks for herself and demands to be treated as an equal, so you painted an evil picture of her lest women in society don't think they can do the same.
I guess back then they did all they could to destroy the matriarchal society and way of being & thinking that had existed for a long time, and in which woman of course was equal, loved, respected.
And what better way than to use fear, evil, etc.

If you want to know more you will have to Google, and then sift and sort through the ** that's written about her. If you want a true depiction you'll have to find a more New Age / energy worker site.

jojo50 21-08-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve? L

Eve was NOT innocent! Adam, true was the FIRST Human created. he was created before the animal. obviously you had read the story, or you wouldn't have known that Jehovah Created Adam in his image. did NOT Jehovah God explain to Adam why he shouldn't touch a certain tree? ,so Adam knew. what MANY aren't taught is the fact that God didn't create Eve right after Adam was created. we don't know how long Adam was alone before she came, but it must have been a long while.

because in verse (2:2 in Gen.), it was the 7th day and Jehovah was finished, he rested. (And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made). many take these 7 days literally. but Jehovah doesn't see days as humans sees them ,(2Pet. 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day).

like today, Jehovah God and Jesus sent out servants to teach, (Matt. 28:19,20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen). there, Adam had the job to teach Eve ALL that he had Learned. Jehovah God didn't have to do it, so she ALSO KNEW!. that's why she was punished.

one can only consider the fact that since Adam was in the Garden a lot longer than Eve. and he NOT once touch the tree, satan knew and seen this. when Eve came along satan must have notice that Eve in some way, constantly or even once. laid focus on the tree, he found his prey! also he must have known by watching the couple for how ever long he watched them. Adam would fall weak to Eve, and he did! also satan wasn't "depicted the "woman." Eve was called "woman" (Gen, 3:16). but she's NOT the one from verse 15.

someone else was, (Gen.3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel”). the "Woman" here represents Jehovah God's Heavenly organization. their "seed" is 144,000 from Earth ,(Rev. 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth).

and Jesus, who would be the one to "bruise" satan in the head, (totally destroy him). satan "Bruised Jesus "in the heel" which means he had his worldly men put Jesus to death, yet Jesus is still alive. the serpent is satan, the "seeds" are those who belong to satan, demons and humans who obeys him. peace

FairyCrystal 21-08-2021 02:13 PM

MISS HEPBURN
In addition to my previous post above.... here are some links with info on Lilith that are a good read, not ignoring the nasty stuff that's been written either, so not a one-sided view really.

http://themotherhouseofthegoddess.co...ower-survival/

ANother good one that not only explains why this Goddess is so important, but also goes into why and how she's important to men.
https://www.sophiebashford.com/lilit...h-of-the-soul/

Miss Hepburn 21-08-2021 06:10 PM

Hey, THANKS FC!!!! xxoo

FairyCrystal 21-08-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, THANKS FC!!!! xxoo

You're very welcome!
:hug3:

Ghaleon 21-08-2021 08:05 PM

Smh En.ki's control, indoctrination and manipulation of humans is actually insane.....I merely wanted to enlighten people here about the "true" creation story and how everything in the patrix is an inversion to see if they would "challenge" what they learned and or their current believes (or at least keep them open) but to no avail. It seems if the knowledge (light) goes against ones current belief it gets ignored and or suppressed like its being done here in this very thread. I have nothing else to contribute or say on this thread because those with eyes to see will see and ears to hear will hear...

All i have to say is the following and no more:

-- YHWH(Yahweh)/Jehova is not a single being but a composite of two..En.ki/Yaldaboath/Lucifer and Marduk (His son the current Satan) respectively. The schizophrenic personality is the proof. One moment he's mild in temperament and in others he's this psychopathic bloodthirsty God of wrath, its basically En.ki and Marduk taking on the role of Yahweh to the people of Earth.

-- YHWH/Jehova is NOT the highest God! Nor is Vishnu or Allah. They are all one in the same.

-- Adam and Eve are two individuals but they are also archetypes. You see En.ki/God feared that the true (spirited) human would enter his fashioned bodies so he left Adam alone for 40 days

-- Christ descended here 2000 years ago to give humanity "gnosis" (esoteric knowledge of spiritual truth and knowledge from the heart) and to teach us how to "transcend" this realm. He never wanted people to "ascend" in The Demiurges Matrix nor did he ever want to be worshipped or "save" anyone.
Rightfully so because we are our own saviors and it is my conviction that each individual is responsible for "saving" his or her own self. The "real" Christs message addresses the human "spirit" While the imposter Simon Magus/Thoths message addresses the soul and about getting to his Father in Heaven but only through him..... One is immortal and cannot die or be destroyed (spirit) while the other dies (the personality)
Outside the Patrix we are soul/spirit/mind in one unit. THAT is freedom!!!!

-- The "original sin" story was very cleverly inserted as well as the the Eve was created out of Adams rib version of the story because En.ki/Lucifer is head of the patriarchal regime and he said this to Adam so that the woman may serve and the man would rule....

There's so much more i can and would like to say but i'll end it here.

Everything is an inversion here (see Matrix/Patrix) and yes its true...as the hermetic saying goes "As above so below"

I wish you all peace, love and blessings

Miss Hepburn 21-08-2021 10:49 PM

Excerpt
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghaleon
-- YHWH(Yahweh)/Jehova ....
The schizophrenic personality is the proof. One moment he's mild in temperament and in others he's this psychopathic bloodthirst God of wrath....

And this is why so many say the God of the Bible is a monster...and think people that love God are nuts!

GlitterRose 21-08-2021 11:06 PM

To me, the story is a sorting hat for Gnostics.

Everyone else reads that story and thinks Adam and Eve sinned.

We see the demiourgos not wanting to share knowledge.

Traveler 22-08-2021 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Other religions have caused thee share of harm in the past and present. No need to blame Christianity for all the woes in the World.

We're talking about Christianity, the story of Adam and Eve is in the bible. And I'm pointing out the harm that Christianity has caused. It's a valid observation.

psychoslice 22-08-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveler
We're talking about Christianity, the story of Adam and Eve is in the bible. And I'm pointing out the harm that Christianity has caused. It's a valid observation.

I am totally with you on this, and we need to point this out more often, many Christians take the stories and metaphors in their chosen interpretation of the scriptures as being literally true. Because of this we have many variations of what they call truth, there are thousands of denominations all believing they know how the scriptures should be read, this is not being so called spiritual at all.