Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Poetry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Short & crisp (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127109)

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisdom keeperro
I love to read your words off expression every morning nice and early.it gives me something to think about before I start my working day.

:hug3:

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 07:42 AM

Attentive attention deserves a mention
Ever watchful of thought retention
The contraction ...
Egoic distraction
Dissolving in the flow
Being aglow
Expanding exuberance
In permanence

Within centred stillness

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 10:06 AM

Reflections

Creator endowing is with creativity, does our creation result in expansion & elation or contraction & depression?

Does our thinking & outpouring echo back as joy enabling & happiness enhancing or tears trickling & hearts alienating?

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 11:07 AM

Inquire into that rising sense of urgency, discovering the root cause of fear or desire causing the expediency ... then without hearsay, flick it away!

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 01:41 PM

Following patterns, strengthen vibrational resonance
Breaking patterns, obtain freedom from habits of decadence

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 05:06 PM

Taking it a step at a time, walking along the line as the divine compass of love does us align, pausing often for assimilation, an unhurried pace considered by others sedate, we are as we are complete, suffused with the nectar divine replete.

ImthatIm 07-03-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Reflections

Creator endowing is with creativity, does our creation result in expansion & elation or contraction & depression?

Does our thinking & outpouring echo back as joy enabling & happiness enhancing or tears trickling & hearts alienating?

Love this kind of reflecting.

A BIG THANK YOU.

Unseeking Seeker 08-03-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Love this kind of reflecting.

A BIG THANK YOU.

The one who sees, with ease is cognising ... while others are busy sizing! :biggrin:

Unseeking Seeker 08-03-2019 05:17 AM

The analytical mind undeniably has its use, being all scientific & cut & dry & terse but must be rested if we would know our infinity as the Universe, intuition then being the optimal vehicle for instantaneous single eye cognition spherical.

Unseeking Seeker 08-03-2019 05:08 PM

From the Bindu or point flows the nectar divine that does anoint chakras and nodes within our in-form abode and the movement we may cognise as magnetic heat does rise through grid lines that connect and transmit the nectar across upper end vectors in sync with resonation as of divine pulsation though dampened by protective filtration to allow us Its gradual assimilation.