Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Mediumship book recomendations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144152)

Keltic 17-06-2022 11:27 AM

Mediumship book recomendations

Hello everyone 🙂 can anyone reccomend me some good mediumship books out there, thank you in advance.

Native spirit 17-06-2022 12:12 PM

You would be better by going word of mouth Ever person develops differently some are not aware until a latter age ,other like myself were born with my gifts

Namaste

Keltic 19-06-2022 04:26 PM

Does anyone know how to delete messages lol

PastPilot 29-06-2022 11:09 PM

There are books on the subject. I read a book by the psychic, Richard Ireland, which offers suggestions as to how to develop mediumship skills. It is called, "Your Psychic Potential". It was actually published by his son from his father's notes. It is an interesting read, and I found it helpful, although not earth-shattering. It is still in print and can be purchased used online. I can summarize the book by saying, the answer to your question is to meditate often. By meditating you will discover the best path for you. However, the book is a good read and I was actually planning to re-read it again soon.

And, no... I haven't been able to figure out how to delete threads I have started or comments I have made, to my frustration. It seems to be a guarded secret.

dream jo 18-12-2022 10:03 PM

You need to go on etsy or psychic shops online or psychic spiritual shops where you live because I don't know if you live in UK or USA
But every country has got them shops and they will help you but Amazon

Hologram8 19-12-2022 01:56 PM

I read every book I can find on subjects that interest me

extraordinary psychic

I have a psychic book that I don't find very helpful or useful ~ I don't seem to learn anything from it ~ I learn more about being psychic by watching psychic detectives
I read books before I would consider buying them ~ if it's a good book I will buy it .
I have the mediumship training card deck ~ the cards recommend that you watch famous mediums in the same way I would watch psychic detectives
I'm interested in psychic stuff ~ but not so much interested in mediumship at this point ~ I may change my mind later

the cards recommend lots of things ~ learning about colors ~ meditation ~ yoga ~ tai chi ~ being creative - in my case it would be things like coloring the pages in my book of shadows which is meditative and creative at the same time ~
I'm just getting started with the cards ~ I haven't read all of them yet
I guess maybe I'm recommending the card deck ~ but I love books as well ~ lots of books ~ there are lots of guided meditations on youtube - and psychics - and mediums

PastPilot 20-12-2022 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hologram8
I read every book I can find on subjects that interest me

This is what I do too. I have many memories of my past lives, and reading about reincarnation has helped my understanding of reincarnation. This is especially true when it comes to life-between-life regressions where people who were regressed experienced or spoke about incidents that match my own experiences. Because of this, I have read many books that interested me. I am also lucky because a number of my relatives are psychics so getting more reliable information and recommendations about new books always made my reading list easy.

Native spirit 20-12-2022 10:32 AM

Craig hamilton parker has books you will find them on Amazon he and his wife are both mediums.
they are also on you tube

Namaste

dream jo 20-12-2022 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Craig hamilton parker has books you will find them on Amazon he and his wife are both mediums.
they are also on you tube

Plus I have seen their videos on YouTube and they're very good I used to go on that site delph I used to plus it took me a lot when I could not get out
YouTube videos I'm very interesting especially Craig predictions

Miss Hepburn 20-12-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keltic
Does anyone know how to delete messages lol

You mean your post? PM me, give me a link to it or at least the exact location of it. It's no bother.