Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Citrine Crystal Skull (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144512)

FairyCrystal 03-08-2022 12:12 PM

Citrine Crystal Skull

Totally excited!
I bought a light citrine crystal skull!!
I've been looking for one for over a decade but ifever I found one it wasn't the right one. And now I happened upon one yesterday. It was in a vid that showed loads of skulls but the citrine one stood out for me. I asked what it was, and lo' and behold: a light citrine skull!
Amazing how among loads of other beautiful skulls one can call out, shimmer more, or whatever it is. Resonance.
It looks almost the same as my light smoky quartz skull, which is a Leandro. This is from a different carver, although also a Brazilian one. Meaning top quality. But so similar in shape, and also same size! Like sibblings. :smile:

Very excited!! He's already sorting shipment so with a bit of luck it'll go real fast. Provided customs aren't a pain, hihi.

astralsuzy 03-08-2022 09:46 PM

That is good to hear. I am happy for you. It is great to get something exciting and finally you are getting it. Just curious what will you do with the
crystal skull? Is it an ornament or something else?

FairyCrystal 04-08-2022 09:09 AM

Hi Astralsuzy, no, not ornamental. It's like crystals, so for the energies. Just that crystal skulls have a different type of energy. They're connected to the crystal skull collective, if you wish to call it that, which goes back to the ancient 13 crystal skulls.

astralsuzy 04-08-2022 10:18 AM

Thank you for letting me know FairyCrystal.

FairyCrystal 04-08-2022 06:12 PM

Received notification that it will arrive on the 15th. That is just a li'l longer than I had expected.
Not sure whether the energy is male or female. At first I thought male, but not sure. I guess that will become clear once it's here. Also curious whether I will get a name. That doesn't always happen. I got skulls without a name, my smoky quartz by carver Leandro did give me a name. A 'two parter'. I got the first half and a while later the last part. Not something I made up, he revealed it to me.
Some others do have names I came up with that do resonate with them, some are nameless. One other also gave a name immediately after arrival, Piedro.

In any case... I got to wait 11 days for him/her to arrive.

FairyCrystal 11-08-2022 01:24 PM

It was going to be delivered today, me totally excited!
Then I find a card in the mailbox that they missed me, I wasn't home.
WTH?? I was home all the time! Curtains were closed to keep the heat out, so I think they just assumed I wasn't there, left the card and drove off.
Now I get to pick it up tomorrow. Wonderful. I had so hoped to have it here with the full moon light tonight :'(
I really dislike DHL. Normal Dutch post is much better.

FairyCrystal 12-08-2022 03:29 PM

My skull has arrived! I could pick her up at the DHL service point so I shut the doors, PC off and go!
Upon returning I saw I had forgotten to close the 2nd sliding door in my haste :o Thank goodness this is a safe village!

Anywho, the skull is beautiful! It's a 'she' :)
I couldn't tell from the photo, hoped a 'she', a feminine energy, and she has that in for sure! And what a happy skull. So much joy! It's as if she's smiling :)

I went upstairs to get my Leandro smoky quartz skull. Then you can see quality difference though, even though the citrine is very good quality. The Leandro is still had and shoulders above the citrine, and any other skull I have. It has such a lustre.
Nevertheless I'm very happy with the citrine lady! I've got them together now as I somehow feel they like that :)

All in all I'm very pleased to finally have my citrine skull. And I hope she'll give me a name.

Native spirit 13-08-2022 12:34 PM

I love crystals but the skulls have never interested me for some reason

Namaste

FairyCrystal 13-08-2022 02:53 PM

At first I didn't even know these existed, but that was in the very early days of intuitive development for me. The time where you buy a few tumbles based on their healing qualities, not intuitively because you're not that experienced yet.
Then I began doing workshops -the type that go on for a week or weekend and staying the night- and most there were quite advanced already.
You could bring crystals or photos of loved ones with you to put under your chair so they would benefit from the workshop energies too.
Many people had crystal skulls with 'em.
That's how I was introduced to the concept and seeing them. I found out a bit of feeling called to a skull, not unlike you can have with a high vibrational crystal. That made me curious. I checked out the few skulls they had in the shop, felt them, nada. Nothing.
It took quite some time, and I was still actively growing and evolving on my path, doing many workshops. Then one night I dreamt about a huge clear citrine skull with feminine energy.
For a number of years I looked to find her and it took a while before I realised she wasn't a physically existing skull but an energetic one. She had only come to me to open me up to the crystal skull collective's energy.

I did want a citrine skull every since, but it had to A) be within my limited budget and B) resonate with me and C) be mostly clear (not a cloudy one). And D) preferably with feminine energy.

This is my first citrine skull that checks all those boxes.
Some 8 years ago I could buy one from a friend as she felt for me and gave me a big discount. I did buy it, and it's really nice, also from a Brazilian master carver, a cute one, but... mostly cloudy.

It only took 12-13 yrs for me to come across the citrine skull I am really happy with!

FairyCrystal 07-09-2022 10:46 AM

Skulls always surprise you. I was hoping for a name, and kind of feeling, waiting, hoping for something that was, let's say, unusual or impressive. I wasn't too busy with it as I have experienced that not all skulls give a name, and that's fine too.
But quite quickly, 1st or 2nd day, I got "Ellie". And me thinking, "Is that it? Ellie?!"
I looked up the meaning and it is "Light" or "bright shining one". I never would've thought that Ellie would've had such a beautiful meaning.
So that is her name, Ellie :) Short and simple and beautiful.

As for names, I have once gotten a name from a citrine point. I couldn't believe it as I've never gotten a name from a crystal before, only from skulls.
And, it is the same name as my shaman drum gave me?!
I got "yeah but's" but it the feeling/knowing was strong and didn't falter. It was that same name.