Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Joy Thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103714)

Uma 21-07-2016 02:51 PM

The Joy Thread

What brings you joy?

Know your happy hormones (Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, Endorphins) link

Uma 22-07-2016 06:56 PM

27 views, not one share - wow I guess we are all a miserable bunch :icon_frown:

Ilovecats 22-07-2016 07:14 PM

Ah I always like to talk about joy :laughing9:

Well there is no mystery that I love cats :D My kitty cat is my baby and he brings me much joy and kisses and love every day. I am really blessed to have him in my life. He smiles all the time and is just happy to be around. He is such a sweetheart. :love7:

Thinking and talking to God brings me joy. Usually we are on good terms, we have some ups and downs but mostly we have joyful relationship :angel9:

Laughing and playing with loved ones. Seeing someone smiling and kindness, nice words, hugs :smile:

Beloved_of_Set 22-07-2016 07:57 PM

Today, nothing!

secretscribe 22-07-2016 09:20 PM

To be honest.... Swifty. :)

Love brings me joy, and there's room in my spirituality for my irrational connection to her.

Uma 22-07-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beloved_of_Set
Today, nothing!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Clover 23-07-2016 12:07 AM

Great thread idea, Uma.

mmm....Since I just got out of dance class, I am going to say Music and dance and the joyful energy of the people who are in sync with me while we all dance collaboratively. It brings me joy to see so may happy faces, and it doesn't matter what age, sex, height or weight you are, we are all there having fun doing the same silly, goofy, sexy, crazy, sloppy dances :biggrin:
*nods* :smile:

Mystic Mark 23-07-2016 12:08 AM

Just having any kind of free time (me time) is always a joy to me because I can use that to create whatever joy I want ... Like spending more time outdoors in nature, more time to learn about and practice the path, visiting my local New Age Shop ... just a little more "me time." That is always nice :)

joyfirst 23-07-2016 06:12 PM

Being in my garden is joy - feeling sweet energy of plants, insects, birds, animals feels so amazing. My garden is a jungle as I have a small community garden plot, and I grow so many varieties of plants, and I got arches for the climbers, so I can fit in more.:rolleyes: Love growing and eating new greens, fruit, and veggies. Very soon I will try Pepino melon for the first time, ate some caigua first time just a few weeks ago. My son says I have to reduce the plants as he can't walk by between plants.:biggrin: I told him, that Universe might surprise us with more space for gardening, but for now this is very very good.:icon_thumright:
And of course, there are so many cute dogs and cats in the neighborhood. And a sweet 3 month old puppy, that my neighbor has. She is such a gentle and playful soul.
And my son. His openness is touching. And his enthusiasm about things he is interested in is a very joyful experience. And I even get hugs still (he is twelve), just not in public. :hug2:

Uma 23-07-2016 07:45 PM

I feel joyful just reading these posts! :love1: