Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Life on other planets outside of our solar system (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138212)

mystlyn 08-12-2020 03:22 PM

Life on other planets outside of our solar system

I personally have never seen a UFO but I am a firm believer that of all the billions of stars out there if only 1% of them had one planet orbiting them that has the capability to support life then we are definitely not alone. :smile:

bobjob 09-12-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystlyn
I personally have never seen a UFO but I am a firm believer that of all the billions of stars out there if only 1% of them had one planet orbiting them that has the capability to support life then we are definitely not alone. :smile:

A capability for supporting life isn't the same as life actually occurring.

There is no verifiable statistic that links the potential for life and the actual development of life. Even if it were 0.0000000000000000000001% of all the billions or trillions of potential worlds had one planet orbiting one world similar to our own it still doesn't mean life would necessarily evolve.

I don't know if our solar system supports other forms of life - it might, it might not. But I'm comfortable that sightings of apparent visitors are actually perceptions of individuals living in a dimension different from our own.

Sometimes individuals here with appropriate sensitivity may indeed 'see' other life forms but not other life forms living in our physical dimension.

SpiritualFreedom 09-01-2021 12:48 AM

Quote:

Yes, and also the physical universe is expanding, plus it's only possible to see 4% the rest of the 96% is "dark matter"

Apart from the expanding physical universe which we can only the 4% of it, you have more multiple-dimensions where consciousness can have a life there

Reality is consciousness and multi-dimensional

Right now you're operating the body of an alien for a very termporal period of time, because you're not a human being.

What you really are is consciousness beyond form and mind, but we play different characters, different alients, different realities, different dimensions in order to experience something that we wish to until we change it for something new

Apakhana Akshobhya 12-01-2021 02:01 AM

That's funny my group was just talking about this. Like spiritualfreedom said, if you understand what created everything and have at least reached some degree of conscious growth yes of course it should go without question the universe is an incubator for many instances of consciousness to evolve in. We can find UFOs and even interact with the little machine beings, none of it really should hold any bearing on our personal self realization. The fact that you're not the only thing here shouldn't be a surprise but sooner than later I think people are going to be somewhat upset if they learn that truth has been concealed from us.

earthtuner 22-01-2021 01:20 AM

Quote:

I have seen Many UFO's during my lifetime starting when I was a young boy.
I have seen a few of their inhabitants as well, as they don't spend all their time in space.We are not a highly developed race compared to most of the species that travel here.Some are hundreds of thousands of years advanced of us, and are a fairly common siting here in southern BC Canada.
So common that they are often reported in the local newspapers.In 2008 I had a meeting with one of them, and it was the strangest thing that has ever happened to me.Humanoid and looked exactly like a good looking Earth female about 30yo.Much more intelligent though, and capable of telepathic communication.I saw her ship come in through a wormhole the night before I met her.
I had a few other experiences before that, but they didn't go so well as my wife and myself found ourselves unconsious, because we panicked instead of treating the situation with calmness.Most people will not tell you their stories as all they get is ridicule from it.
It is estimated that less than 10% of contact experiences get reported and mine never got reported either.
A lot of skeptics can't believe anything they didn't see for themselves, and I don't care who believes me anyways.
They don't care whom I am with, when they come down.

I was camping with my wifes younger sister and a "ET Globe of Light" the size of a basketball came right through the wall of our tent and hovered over her for a few seconds, and left through the other side of the tent.Scared the hell out of her, as she couldn't stop talking about it, and I couldn't get any sleep that night.
I have met another third ET species as well, and I fully believe the universe is teeming with life, and been humbled by my experiences over the decades.My wife also saw many of the same UFO's I have seen, and one night they came down when my 20 year old daughter was present,
and she thought they were people, until they got closer.
I have never once felt threatened by any of them except at first when I didn't know about them, and was overcome by their strangeness.They attempt to make their meetings as palitable as possible, and understand the innate fear humans have of the unknown.
They would love to meet more of us, but have trouble finding humans that aren't terrified of them.Most don't even believe in UFO's, far less someone flying the thing.
I asked to meet with them during meditation[I was about 20yo at the time] and they were only too happy to come down and see me as well.

abigailstarr 02-04-2021 04:32 PM

Current scientific estimates are that most stars in our galaxy have planetary systems. There are ~200 billion stars in our galaxy.

Out of those star systems, there could be as many as 300 million habitable planets. (phys.org/news/2020-10-habitable-planets.html), I can't post links as a newb :)

hallow 08-04-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

I have no doubt there is life on other planets. Even IF earth is the only planet with oxygen for example. That doesn't mean other life forms could not have adapted to use whatever resources what is available.

Elfin 13-04-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallow
I have no doubt there is life on other planets. Even IF earth is the only planet with oxygen for example. That doesn't mean other life forms could not have adapted to use whatever resources what is available.

Hallow....does your "tomato" look a bit like an "Alien" LOL.

But being serious, it's absolutely impossible for "us" to be the only "lifeform" out there.....

hallow 13-04-2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Hallow....does your "tomato" look a bit like an "Alien" LOL.

But being serious, it's absolutely impossible for "us" to be the only "lifeform" out there.....

it could look like an alien with big glowing eyes. I sliced the tomato for lunch today and noticed the peace sign. I had to get a picture of that!

madalina_diana 06-07-2021 11:46 PM

Not to be hypersensitive about it. Not to hide there is life on other planets. Exists danger of mind reading. There is another planet and others who don't want to hear about it.