Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hypnotherapy can cure depression, anxiety, addictions, fears etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107803)

Aube Borealis 16-11-2016 06:01 AM

Hypnotherapy can cure depression, anxiety, addictions, fears etc.

Have anyone tried a hypnotherapy?

They say it can cure fears, addictions, depressions, anxiety, phobias, post traumatic stress, etc.

Some do it for weight loss, balancing of energies and cleansing.

Shivani Devi 17-11-2016 07:39 AM

I'm thinking of trying this - I've never been hypnotised before - well, not by another person anyway, but in self-hypnosis I cannot give suggestion....I'm gone.

I can't say I am a 'suggestive person' anyway, so I don't know if it will even work.

I think a lot of mental illness stems from our inability to 'let go' or 'drop our barriers' or 'loosen our inhibitions' and some find this with a glass or two of their favourite adult beverage.

So, I am a bit skeptical, but I feel that anything which makes us relaxed and opens us up to new a different possibilities or options can't hurt and can only do good.

Aube Borealis 17-11-2016 05:15 PM

It's like self hypnosis, my question is- can insomnia be treated by self hypnosis nor hypnotherapy when you can't fall asleep? Lol..

Awakened Queen 17-11-2016 09:06 PM

I had a few sessions to deal with my fear of abandonment, and it worked incredibly well. I highly recommend it.

smewii 21-12-2016 08:31 PM

I've heard great stories about hypnosis, you need to give it a try! I haven't done it personally YET, but they just get into your subconscious and replace certain memories and emotions with new, better ones.

Snow Goose 21-12-2016 09:15 PM

Hi Aube

Yes hypnosis can work but beware of who you are letting into your mind. Research your chosen therapist and make sure you are happy with the style of therapy.

I have had a few different types of hypnotherapy sessions. I find it a very interesting subject but have only ever had one type of hypnotherapy that had any kind of effect on my life and that was quantum healing hypnosis.

Have you tried aromatherapy oil to help you sleep? I used to use lavender as my all rounder oil, have recently switched to frankinsence and really loving it! Should help relax you into sleep and clear any negative energy.

Errol 09-01-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Hi Aube

Yes hypnosis can work but beware of who you are letting into your mind. Research your chosen therapist and make sure you are happy with the style of therapy.

I have had a few different types of hypnotherapy sessions. I find it a very interesting subject but have only ever had one type of hypnotherapy that had any kind of effect on my life and that was quantum healing hypnosis.

Have you tried aromatherapy oil to help you sleep? I used to use lavender as my all rounder oil, have recently switched to frankinsence and really loving it! Should help relax you into sleep and clear any negative energy.

Hi,
I've got interested in quantum healing recently, seems to me very promising. If you are willing, could you tell us something more about it.

I can say, from my experience that hypnotherapy is exellent if combined with psychotherapy. Much more effective, facing with fears, pain and other negavite experiences and replace them with beneficial "programs" can be a life changing thing. I don't believe in "hollywood" style hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is process of transformation, and it takes some time and a lot of work and all sorts of changes.

Snow Goose 10-01-2017 12:15 AM

Hi Errol

Thanks for the interest! As you can tell from my post im not a huge fan of hypnosis. I read a book on mind control a few years back really put me off.

But then..

I came across holistic healing hypnosis, i watched a lot of videos on it and thought I really what to try this, so contacted someone who does it via the dolores cannon website, it turned out the person was in my village and was still training so I had a free session, talk about syncronicities!

On the run up to the session I nearly cancelled as I was concerned about entities using me to channel but I went ahead anyway.

I have spoke about it one of my past life experiences on another thread, i called is past life fact or fiction if you want to look it up.

Im now firmly in the fiction camp re the experience, i feel I gave myself a big clue, you will see in the other thread.

I wouldn't get hypnosis done by someone else now im well and truely over it, i feel it is taking a big risk with your mind, i would only now create scripts for myself in future.

Aube Borealis 10-01-2017 09:07 AM

Hi. I found a hypnotherapist and he is also a psychic and practicing psychologist but unfortunately he now resides in the US.

It is difficult to find someone to trust, just being cautious.

Do you know if there are dangers in this process?
I am thinking of some interference during the session that may affect the result.

shoni7510 10-01-2017 09:36 AM

I have gone through hypnosis to deal with panic attacks while driving. I was always scared on every session. I stopped before I finish and a few months later I started driving again by remembering what the hypnotherapist was saying to me an it worked.