Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Help Understanding what happened to me...? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=55111)

Botticella22 06-08-2013 06:15 PM

Help Understanding what happened to me...?

Hi all!

I need a little help trying to understand what happened to me recently. I believe that this is some kind of strange sign or premonition, but I don't really know exactly what it means. Some kind of vision happened:

Yesterday, on my way out of the grocery store/supermarket, among the crowd of people walking in and out of the store, I saw these two young gentlemen walking into the store. They were about to cross in front of me, when I suddenly blinked and the gentlemen to the right appeared to me as if he were a skeleton. Everything else was fine. He was still walking and talking, but he was just this skeleton all of a sudden. I even had to think for a moment, "What is this?! Is it suddenly Halloween?! Where's the rest of him?! Where's his skin?!" I looked down for a moment after freaking out and blinking several times, then when I looked back up at him, and he was normal again.

I don't know him at all - he's just some random stranger. But I fear that this could mean something dangerous. Did I get some kind of vision meaning that he will suffer a terrible demise soon? He will be coming down with a fatal illness? That he's just some evil guy?! I don't know. It was just so real and vivid to me!

So strange... any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Thunder Bow 10-08-2013 09:15 PM

It may mean he will die soon. You may had a Premonition. Premonitions you may have experienced before in your life. Have you?

Botticella22 13-08-2013 01:59 AM

Thank you, Thunder Bow!

Thank you, Thunder Bow. I have never really experienced premonitions before ever in my life. I have had dreams that show me something so lame or mundane (like me going to the supermarket to buy something and running into someone I haven't seen in a couple of weeks) and then a week or so later, it happens. But that is the most that would ever happen as much as premonitions will go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
It may mean he will die soon. You may had a Premonition. Premonitions you may have experienced before in your life. Have you?

Thunder Bow 13-08-2013 09:07 PM

You answer is "yes". It does not always have to be big things!

Botticella22 14-08-2013 11:35 PM

To Thunder Bow

Ture; good point! Have you ever had any of these experiences? Or anything similar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
You answer is "yes". It does not always have to be big things!

Thunder Bow 17-08-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botticella22
Ture; good point! Have you ever had any of these experiences? Or anything similar?

Only a few, when they occur they always come true.

Uma 17-08-2013 08:33 PM

Botticella22, logically either you are clairvoyant or hallucinating.

Botticella22 20-08-2013 06:59 AM

Yeah, I really thought I was hallucinating... Until I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times. I thought I was going insane!

Corina 20-08-2013 07:58 AM

Do you have any way of checking if your premonition came true?

Botticella22 23-08-2013 04:19 AM

Corina:

I have no idea. He was just some guy, that I didn't know, passing me by. I wish I knew how though. I haven't seen or heard anything in the newspapers/obituaries.