Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Is a Light Worker only a Christian? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126334)

MissCreativeSpirit 15-11-2018 11:00 PM

Is a Light Worker only a Christian?

I was taught that they are, "A Worker in the Christ Light."
I do not believe in traditional Christian doctrine, but I'm a psychic/medium whom wants to actually donate time/help authorities such as police as well as maybe be a pro consistently.

Rah nam 15-11-2018 11:27 PM

Christians can be light workers,too.

Blue Tiger 16-11-2018 02:04 AM

On the other hand, Light Workers do not need to be Christian nor religious at all. Light Work is more about spreading love and healing wherever it is needed, than about religion. Buddhists, Christians, Wiccans... essentially anyone who chooses to work for the good of all might become/be a Light Worker.

Pagandell 16-11-2018 11:30 AM

My heart wisdom tells me Light Workers will find what ever way is best for them, be it media, art, forums and all forms of share'ring whot they feel will help peeps love again are dear mouther earth, that is why Light Workers are here on this planet at the moment to restore the balance . :D

hallow 27-11-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I was taught that they are, "A Worker in the Christ Light."
I do not believe in traditional Christian doctrine, but I'm a psychic/medium whom wants to actually donate time/help authorities such as police as well as maybe be a pro consistently.

if you feel you have something good to offer something positive. Go for it!

liamjoker 14-12-2018 05:15 PM

Someone in tune with the spirit realm so to speak can be anyone with any faith or none. Choosing the beliefs That gives you the right strength will make you the light worker you want to be.

stardolphin 01-03-2019 09:44 PM

I believe we come here as lightworkers and that Christ was just one of the many many bright masters to have incarnated here.
Peace!
Michael.

explorer007 01-03-2019 10:09 PM

how do you feel for this month march? alot of people see the channelled messages as a false hope, but from one i saw it say about an energy shift and everyone should feel something no matter your current level of spiritual development. it would be very satisfying if this new energy actually 'evens up the balance of the world' i think it will take a while though. there was talk about how this ties in with certain bible verses and how they were metaphor's. it's really intresting.

LadyMay 02-03-2019 11:56 AM

I think a light worker is someone who works for the 'light' whatever that is for you. To me the light is the goddess. Though there is also false spiritual light (like fallen angels and such) which can deceive people into working for their agenda.

Morpheus 18-05-2019 06:05 PM

Jesus had stated "You can do nothing", ( of eternal value), "apart from me."