Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Have You Done Exactly What Abe has shared about others have done? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138563)

MissCreativeSpirit 02-01-2021 06:33 AM

Have You Done Exactly What Abe has shared about others have done?

In one story Abraham shared was the story if a woman whom wanted to go on an Abe cruise. The woman said she really wanted to attend but trustee it could be afforded.
They went for a walk one day and noticed something glimmering by a leaf on the ground. They bent down and picked up diamond piece of jewelry. The value turned out to be like $9,000.00, so they sold it and went on the cruise.

My boyfriend just found a diamond ring and let me have it. Sooooo cool!

inavalan 02-01-2021 07:19 PM

Hopefully those who lost those jewelries were people who deserved those losses (?)

Ewwerrin 03-03-2021 11:53 PM

What has abraham shared about "others have done" ?

MissCreativeSpirit 22-04-2021 08:56 PM

Done to deliberately manifest

Lorelyen 22-04-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
In one story Abraham shared was the story if a woman whom wanted to go on an Abe cruise. The woman said she really wanted to attend but trustee it could be afforded.
They went for a walk one day and noticed something glimmering by a leaf on the ground. They bent down and picked up diamond piece of jewelry. The value turned out to be like $9,000.00, so they sold it and went on the cruise.

My boyfriend just found a diamond ring and let me have it. Sooooo cool!

Interesting.

So you're happy to gain from someone else's loss?

Last time I found something probably valuable I handed it in at the local police station. We do things like that in England. The owner wrote me a very nice letter. (Not sure how it would work now with data protection. Perhaps the police addressed the letter).

People lose things by accident, not always carelessly. If the item is of sentimental value it may be irreplaceable even if insured.

My spirituality wouldn't allow me this sort of dishonesty.

Miss Hepburn 22-04-2021 09:34 PM

Yup. So far so good. :wink:

BigJohn 22-04-2021 10:15 PM

I knew of a woman who was rich, who got the bright idea to throw all of her jewelry over the bridge. This happened in Italy.

I wonder, how much of has been found.

Ewwerrin 24-04-2021 02:31 AM

Well, I feel confused. And I want to feel clear or clarity.
I feel overwhelmed and lost. And I want to feel found. And at ease.

So clarity, found and ease. And I focus on it to manifest it.

So clarity, found and ease. Focus on it several minutes and allow it to manifest and feel my way into alignment with it.
Clarity, found, ease.
I want to be found. And recognized by god source. And I want to be heard and understood and responded to. I want to feel an ease in my desire to connect with god source.
I want an absolute clarity in my ability to know clearly this god source. And receive clearly from this God Source, CLEAR RECEPTION. FOUND TRANSMISSION. EASE OF COMMUNICATION. CLEAR OPEN FREE CHANNEL OF COMMUNICATION.

Ah it feel good. I say, manifestation succesful.

Nameless 24-04-2021 03:24 AM

Two thumbs up to all the responses!

Abe taught me how to let go of what I want, to be out of the vibration of the wanting, and let the fairies of the Universe bring what I wanted to me, because that was not my job.

And then to get Happy.

And once I got happy, I got what I wanted.

Yeah, Abe.

lostsoul13 25-04-2021 06:50 PM

I seem to be missing a diamond ring lol :) literally I am missing one I need to get one— they say our bones create diamonds which is cool for thought taken by “flames “and in “flames— like the self”