Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Jaw chakra? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139284)

lomax 25-02-2021 07:37 AM

Jaw chakra?

Is there a chakra?The last days i was experimenting with reiki currents and i noticed that my jaw emanates heat.(Right now as a typing about it,it turned on as well).

Golden Angel 26-02-2021 07:28 PM

Hi Lomax I have not heard of a jaw chakra to be honest with you, I would say the nearest chakra to the jaw is the throat chakra which links in with communication, speaking your truth, speaking up for yourself and so on, so it may be that it is unbalanced ie you not speaking up or that you need to watch what you say if you are a chatter box lol. I hope this is of some help :smile: .

lomax 26-02-2021 07:56 PM

I think i was born with an unbalanced throat chakra.(dysfunctional speech).
Still can't figure out why my chin gets heated.

Golden Angel 26-02-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax

Hi Lomax heat tends to indicate the need for emotional healing, cold indicates healing needed on a soul level I was told this from my reiki masters. It could indicate that you need to speak about yourself in a loving way?, I hope this connects with you :smile: .

lomax 27-02-2021 07:34 AM

Yes,it could be.I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks.

Golden Angel 27-02-2021 12:57 PM

Quote:

Yes,it could be.I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks.

You are welcome :smile: .

lomax 13-03-2021 08:50 PM

I think it's the central channel.

Sometimes i do something and the heats spreads over the left side of my body only.Other times it splits left-right or in the middle.

Just Tim 15-03-2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Lomax,

You're far from being alone being born in such a "condition".

Based on an observation of a few posts I've seen from you since I joined the forums, I'd say a strong yes.

You are torn between wanting/needing to speak out your truths, but at the same time you do not want to hurt anyone. Because others matter to you.

I'm telling you, there is an in-between. You can be honest, it doesn't necessarily mean ruthless ! Even in nowadays' society. I think you have interesting things to say, if you don't hold back. It would be something like this, if you have something to say, that would probably hurt someone, don't you have a way to show to that person ? So that they get on a recovery path, I mean.

I never heard of a jaw chakra. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, maybe you're onto something.

As for the chin, I often have the same feeling. My most spiritual and sage advice is the following :

Change your shaving cream !

Be well :smile:

utopiandreamchild 16-03-2021 04:05 AM

Quote:

Is there a chakra?The last days i was experimenting with reiki currents and i noticed that my jaw emanates heat.(Right now as a typing about it,it turned on as well).

Could be a minor chakra. Can't say what it relates to however. Sorry I'm not much help. Amen

lomax 16-03-2021 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tim
Lomax,

You're far from being alone being born in such a "condition".

Based on an observation of a few posts I've seen from you since I joined the forums, I'd say a strong yes.

You are torn between wanting/needing to speak out your truths, but at the same time you do not want to hurt anyone. Because others matter to you.

I'm telling you, there is an in-between. You can be honest, it doesn't necessarily mean ruthless ! Even in nowadays' society. I think you have interesting things to say, if you don't hold back. It would be something like this, if you have something to say, that would probably hurt someone, don't you have a way to show to that person ? So that they get on a recovery path, I mean.

I never heard of a jaw chakra. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, maybe you're onto something.

As for the chin, I often have the same feeling. My most spiritual and sage advice is the following :

Change your shaving cream !

Be well :smile:

Lol.
I'll change it.Thanks for the tip.:smile: