Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Harvard on UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139036)

PurpleCabbage 08-02-2021 03:12 AM

Harvard on UFOs

I was considering thumbing through a print of this recent publication Extraterrestrial: The First Sign of Intelligent Life Beyond Earth and I was curious if anyone else had a moment to give it some energy or thought?

I thought it was curious that the author Avi being a Harvard professor was also just recently appointed to the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) last June. Even more curious was the (PCAST) position for Mr. Iger from Disney. My thought here is that a general collaboration of visual projections requires careful accountability, for proper management specifically when moving through some of our ‘Historical’ imagery, depicting our past interstellar friends from the cosmos. (Star Peace) at all fronts, especially from Disney, for earths safety and security.

Namaste
-Jesse

youngers1810 18-02-2021 08:26 AM

The statement of the first sign of exterterrestial intelegent life

When there already exterterrestial intelegent other planet beings here
No one want to admit it

dianamadalina 08-03-2021 06:49 PM

An alien was holding my shoes today.

ocpaul20 31-03-2021 03:27 AM

There are some very strange things happening at the moment and it seems as if there is a releasing of the tight control which has been kept on this subject in the past.

I think it is either "they" have been warned that there will be alien disclosure by the aliens themselves so "they" better manage it as best they can, or else we are being softened up for a fake alien attack. Werner von Braun said that aliens would be the next boogie-man after terrorists, and this may be what is happening.

We are being conditioned to "require" our government to fight off an "attack"(false flag using government-owned and operated UFOs).

If the aliens show themselves, people will be scared. We are not ready to accept some being which looks so different to us. There are many religious people who have been calling aliens "demons" for thousands of years and those people will be taking their guns and blasting away at something they do not accept - regardless of whether it is friendly or not.

This government release of control cannot be out of the goodness of their heart and for our good, they have their own agenda and reasons for doing this. We will see what it is for soon enough.

abigailstarr 02-04-2021 04:18 PM

Avi Loeb is the first high profile astronomer who is very pro-ET, he is the one who seriously started the Oumuamua object could have been an interstellar probe.

Ewwerrin 25-05-2021 01:52 AM

I just hope for the best for all involved. Is all I can do at this point.