Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Full Moon Or Something Else? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138535)

lomax 30-12-2020 04:38 PM

Full Moon Or Something Else?

Not sure,but i decided to give it a shot.From yesterday,i started to feel ''calmed' and 'balanced'.
At first i thought it was me,but today i noticed the same thing to some relatives of mine.I don't know what is it,but it feels good.

Anyone else on the same page?

Altair 30-12-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
Not sure,but i decided to give it a shot.From yesterday,i started to feel ''calmed' and 'balanced'.
At first i thought it was me,but today i noticed the same thing to some relatives of mine.I don't know what is it,but it feels good.

Yes.. I love the full moon. Always feels great to do yoga around the days of a full moon. Makes me feel alive but in a calm way.

Elfin 31-12-2020 06:01 AM

... ABSOLUTELY.... The moon has so many powers.... It was beautiful yesterday, on my way to hospital.. about 8.30 am...and the sun was still rising , and the moon was still setting.... And it was SO big... I literally could not take my eyes off it... So beautiful and magical.....

lomax 31-12-2020 02:22 PM

Yes it was beautiful.I love moon power as well.

lomax 31-12-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
... ABSOLUTELY.... The moon has so many powers.... It was beautiful yesterday, on my way to hospital.. about 8.30 am...and the sun was still rising , and the moon was still setting.... And it was SO big... I literally could not take my eyes off it... So beautiful and magical.....

Why to the hospital.What's wrong?Aren't you ok now?

Zzhang 28-01-2021 08:51 AM

To what seems moon has great powers, it also has the particularity to make the fluids go up in our body like the tides...

Kaytee 04-02-2021 04:05 AM

I agree. I feel the same way whenever there is a full moon. There's just something about it that seems to activate something within and makes feel more powerful and alive.

8fold 04-02-2021 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax

I had a week,where i had a feeling,this is nice,just to lye in bed.

I don't think it's the full moon,just dessert,before main course,

as energies changed in November and where the sun was awakening.

The sun is awakening with ‘solar storms’ that could affect Earth

Then we had a conjunction on the 21st.

Some noteworthy changes happening planetary wise.

Also worth paying attention to solar flares and geomagnetic storms.

BigJohn 22-02-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin

One of the best experiences I had during a Full Moon was during an eclipse. The Moon was a deep red and slowly disappeared turning everything pitch dark. What enhanced the experience was I was alone on a small mountain top.

Mused 22-02-2021 11:24 PM

yeah, the full moon can bring on some intense feelings