Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   World Event - Virus Reminder (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134305)

Lynn 15-03-2020 08:51 PM

World Event - Virus Reminder

Hello Members

While we face difficult times that is a World wild event we have to stop and remember that this is a “Spiritual Community” that we are all a part of. We have all come to this site to look maybe to understand spiritual matters or seek to understand things going on around us.

I came to this site in February 2007, and I have seen many World events unfold. I too have lost friends in some of those events. While we never met in the physical, they were true friends. I have seen the power that we have to put a positive energy on events. This is yet another event that we are facing and will move on from.

What I can tell you is that we are all in this together, we are all Light Beings so we can best serve others by spreading that Light and not fear. I will close any thread that starts that serves only to spread fears and false information. I honor that we are all scared but too we are all on the same path of the exploration of spiritual awareness and understandings.

Wash your hands, (something we should always do), if you’re not feeling well make sure your taking care of not only yourself but those around you. Look at the bigger picture that we do not “need” that vacation right now, we “want” that vacation and that is something we have to really look at. We are social beings and we do not want to be isolated but at times that is this “forced down time” we so do not like to be given but are given.

I have and will remain to be here for anyone that needs to reach out to someone to talk to. The site also has an E Mail Address to access me at [email protected] I too monitor this E Mail daily.

Trust in that there is always someone to take a look at incoming messages.

Spread the LIGHT not the fear. We are all unique here in that we hold within us that spiritual connection.

Lynn
SF Admin

feather 17-03-2020 12:14 PM

Thank you for posting this - it's a beautiful message Lynn. Is there a forum here for us to send prayers to the world? To me, this pandemic is a reminder that we are all in this together - a oneness.

blessings to you,
feather

Native spirit 18-03-2020 12:10 AM

Couldn't have said it better Lynn. such true words

Namaste

jojobean 20-03-2020 02:38 PM

thank you Lynn for your wonderful words. Everyone is doing the best we can while we wait out the storm.
my thoughts and prayers for everyone who needs them.
I think together, we can spread some healing and comfort to those who need it

17glory01 20-03-2020 04:58 PM

Thank you, Lynn, yes we all need comfort and truth during this age. I am to give comfort and education to the masses thru this venue as the time passes so that hope is not deferred.

17glory01 20-03-2020 05:00 PM

Alert: CollidalSilver is a cure for this pandemic. Have it on hand or make your own because it is also good for other ailments.

rijhumal 21-03-2020 07:50 PM

Thank you lynn for you beautiful suggestions.

lancing 24-03-2020 12:34 AM

Thanks so much for the comforting words, Lynn:smile:

esoxuk 26-03-2020 01:09 PM

Lynn,
Well said, there's too much negativity out on the web already. Unfortunately many people thrive on it in all walks of life, especially in times of crisis causing the negativity to spread which eventually leads to finger pointing and false blaming.

55Degrees 06-09-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esoxuk
Lynn,
Well said, there's too much negativity out on the web already. Unfortunately many people thrive on it in all walks of life, especially in times of crisis causing the negativity to spread which eventually leads to finger pointing and false blaming.

Totally agree, it's sad to see that the negativity and false information has made its way here.