Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Orgonite with more metals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139113)

Peace symbol 88883333 13-02-2021 08:49 AM

Orgonite with more metals

I have a good recommendation for people, buy orgonite that uses plenty of metals.

Orgonite still need a quartz crystal and some stones but the orgonite information is true, more metals is better.

When I got my first orgonite with plenty of brass, I was high, literally I was high from the orgonite. The high from the orgonite lasted for a full month. Unfortunately I had a bad dream about orgonite and the orgonite lost its mood dominance, it still works though. I still get good rest and sleep from it, makes my body feel better, music enhancer.

During that month I was high from the orgonite, super relaxation, it was natural to think less, lighter thoughts, all sort of heavenly feelings from music videos, plenty of music energy. The music energy kept going strong, I was listening to 2 songs over and over.

I could describe it with spiritual words better but I thought I would post this really quick. The orgonite did have like an automatic meditation effect.

Miss Hepburn 13-02-2021 10:31 AM

I have a lot of orgonite. :smile:

BigJohn 13-02-2021 10:36 AM

֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS! Peace symbol 88883333                      ֎

BigJohn 13-02-2021 10:38 AM

I also have Orgonite.

One of my favorite pieces is a Orgonite Ball made of piercing purple pieces of Amethyst with a large Golden Pentagram at the 'top'.

Bubbles 06-03-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I also have Orgonite.

One of my favorite pieces is a Orgonite Ball made of piercing purple pieces of Amethyst with a large Golden Pentagram at the 'top'.

I think I have seen that on etsy.

I wanted an orgonite too, but after reading someone from this forum that it doesn't like orgonites, somehow bypassed my filtering information layer and now I feel odd about them. Hmmm... :icon_frown:

FairyCrystal 06-03-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbles
I think I have seen that on etsy.

I wanted an orgonite too, but after reading someone from this forum that it doesn't like orgonites, somehow bypassed my filtering information layer and now I feel odd about them. Hmmm... :icon_frown:

Maybe that was me, hihi.
I don't like it, tried it, but had a real bad effect on me and my energy system. Someone I knew made things from it and was troubled by the chemical vapours, so she stopped making it.

Personally I prefer natural, made by Mother Earth so it's not messed up in any way by people, not even the ones that think to do well.

My view.

BigJohn 06-03-2021 10:56 PM

If the person you know had studied a little bit more on what epoxies to use, they would have used one with virtually zero fumes. I know of some who make Orgonite and they have no problems.