Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Technology Acting Strangely? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123126)

John32241 09-06-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Recently I’ve had a talk with my higher self who said something similar — though in a much more casual way. But it still helps to have outside comfirmation — I still don’t fully trust my own intuition though.

Find a way to make it enjoyable in class? Alright. Having a kundalini awakening last school year made my senses much much more sensitive to handle being in such a noisy classroom, but now that it’s smoothening out, maybe these classes would be easier.

Hi,

I am a bid advocate for using our higher self connection. Bonding with this aspect of self is a powerful path way to mastership.

There is a great deal to learn about mind over matter kinds of things. The words and thoughts you use have a hypnotic effect (study NLP for the details) on your subconscious programming. When you use words like 'noisy classroom' an aspect of your unconscious will think you want to create those circumstances. So how you 'frame your thinking' and what you say matters a great deal more than you can imagine.

You are an accomplished person already. I speak of these things to you because you have, in my view, unlimited potentials for success.

John

SerendipityLizard 09-06-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I am a bid advocate for using our higher self connection. Bonding with this aspect of self is a powerful path way to mastership.

There is a great deal to learn about mind over matter kinds of things. The words and thoughts you use have a hypnotic effect (study NLP for the details) on your subconscious programming. When you use words like 'noisy classroom' an aspect of your unconscious will think you want to create those circumstances. So how you 'frame your thinking' and what you say matters a great deal more than you can imagine.

You are an accomplished person already. I speak of these things to you because you have, in my view, unlimited potentials for success.

John

I see. I remember buying an NLP book before, but I never finished it. Maybe I’d give it another look.

Your compliments made me blush. I don’t think I’m all that special really — though my higher self says otherwise. Maybe I’d have to work on NLP for that as well.

John32241 09-06-2018 10:08 AM

Listen more to your higher self then

SerendipityLizard 09-06-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Listen more to your higher self then

I've been trying to do so for an entire year though. I'm still having trouble with it.

I've been kicked out of a group from having different beliefs. I spend much of my time hiding all these abilities from everyone I know in real life, and I've never really talked much to people with similar beliefs until now.

I've been emotionally neglected as a kid, but my "imaginary friends" were there. Later on I found out that these were my guides, and essentially I didn't have my parents watching over my issues in life. In essence, I was literally raised by spirits. So much of the good memories in my childhood . . . so much of my own darker times with life . . . I had more higher beings talking me through it.

But I'd have to keep it secret all these years, and with talking to spirits more than living human beings about my own development to give me feedback -- I struggle with the idea that in my intense emotional isolation growing up I've gone crazy.

Don't know why I suddenly have the urge to tell you all this, but when I try to think of doing something else, my focus keeps getting attracted here.

John32241 09-06-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Don't know why I suddenly have the urge to tell you all this, but when I try to think of doing something else, my focus keeps getting attracted here.

Hi,

We are both different in the same ways. You sense that intuitively about me which is why you are Not Being Shy with me.

I was always telepathically working with spirits and my higher self as a child and through out my adult life. In high school I was very quite intentionally. I kind of new how others would react if I said the wrong kind of things.

Many do have trouble conversing with their higher self, guess why. That are asking the wrong kind of questions. Now where have you heard that lately?

I like to encourage fostering a love bond with the higher self first and foremost. There are 2 very good reasons for that. (1) your intellect will object less to following spiritial guidance if the reason you are doing that is for love and not logical reasons. (2) Until you can trust the guidance you are getting from your higher self, the discussion will be unproductive. Instead of using logic to evaluate this guidance, invest in loveing the higher self as your motivation.

What will happen then is that you will be discover how truly you are bring guided by your God Self. It is a process actuially. Use love to follow the guidance. When your human expectations from this guidance has not been met, talk about that with the higher self.

I have helped some in the past to do this effectively through telepathy session with them. So that is a consideration for you.

I will say this in closing that this is Never Easy. If it were everyone would be doing it and they are not.

John

SerendipityLizard 10-06-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Hi,

We are both different in the same ways. You sense that intuitively about me which is why you are Not Being Shy with me.

What will happen then is that you will be discover how truly you are bring guided by your God Self. It is a process actuially. Use love to follow the guidance. When your human expectations from this guidance has not been met, talk about that with the higher self.

I have helped some in the past to do this effectively through telepathy session with them. So that is a consideration for you.

John

Thanks for the advice, and I did benefit from it. It’s not perfect, but I’m trying.

I’ve read about talking to other people’s Higher Selves through your site, and believed I may have talked to yours. He did say that you didn’t have to be informed all the time to help someone else, and I did get sent some positive energy that really helped me. Maybe the telepathy session you offered already happened.

I promise I'll make use of that energy, and wish you the best too. I'll try to speak up and ask more questions like your Higher Self said. Maybe it'll work well to trust my own intuition, andd I'll try my best.

John32241 10-06-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

I’ve read about talking to other people’s Higher Selves through your site, and believed I may have talked to yours. He did say that you didn’t have to be informed all the time to help someone else, and I did get sent some positive energy that really helped me. Maybe the telepathy session you offered already happened.

I promise I'll make use of that energy, and wish you the best too. I'll try to speak up and ask more questions like your Higher Self said. Maybe it'll work well to trust my own intuition, andd I'll try my best.

I agree that you did a telepathy session with me via my higher self. And yes others have done that with me in addition to our more formal telepathy sessions. When positive energy exchanges would be helpful and useful, do that.

I know you are a person who is always doing their best. You are not trying to do your best, you are always doing it Because that is your Intent.

I say trust not only your intuition but also your inclinations and your preferences. You are a complete package. The truest self love goes beyond self acceptance to self discovery and appreciation. Love is kindness. We in spiritual work can be so brutally harsh with the self. That is a habit mostly which gives no credit to our innate inner wisdom.

Enough said for now my friend.

John

Lynn 10-06-2018 05:54 PM

Hello

Your not alone there many times when I am about to post something that I really need to take a step back and re think on some I will time out, meaning the computer goes into sleep mode...but I have nothing set for sleep on it.

How I came to fine Spiritual Forums to has ties to how things work in odd ways that can not be explained. I had been on a dark and negative site, and as it was the first time out on one, I had that bad taste in my mouth feelings about any of them out there.

I turned on my computer and Spiritual Forums was up on it, ready for log in activation to take place. I tried to close it, I even hard shut off the lap top and still it came back up. This was Feb 2007 and I am still here. I know that there was a reason to come here, I know that I have done and continue to do a lot good for other. I even met my now husband here on site.

We can all have an effec on things around us. We can all turn things on and off with but a thouht even though it does take a lot of energy from us. Yet we do not all open this part of us, as the drain is great.

My Son was getting frustrated with the parking lot lights being on 24 /7 at a big box store accoss the way, so he would burn them out. The company would come fix them for them to go out again. I had called the City to tell them put them on a timer, to no avail.

They came around our complex to ask is we were haveing any grid issues with out lights flickering or going out. No we were all good, my Son laughted and told the repair guy from the City that he could not slepe with them on so off they go. Adding that we all can contol turning street lights on and of with but a thought. It was not long before the lights would go off at Midnight at the box store, leaving only a few on.

Its I feel something we have long lost touch with that inner part of us that can control and access things around us. Coming too dependent on thing being able to do the work for us and us not dong the work ourself.

Even now the computer will correct words as I type to be spelled correctly without me having to think about it. Where the brain should stop me and make me correct the spelling the technology does that for me.

Lynn

SleepyJean34 05-01-2019 05:17 AM

This thread interests me a lot, as I feel electrics is often a part of how guides make contact with me.

Often the radio will turn back on after we have turned it off, lights will randomly turn off when I walk under them, and periods of my life where ALL electronics will stop working and breakdown - still no idea what it means.

Often I also ask for signs through a random song being played, or an answer to a question through a song, and I always get it - yet in recent times I have been unsure of whether it’s just me manifesting the song to be played, or actually spiritual guidance.

Not sure what it all means?

WildHairedWoman 01-04-2019 11:12 PM

I have some kind of electrical field that interferes with electronics. I have walked past a monitor (olden days when they still had tubes) and it would catch on fire. The new ones didn't but if there was a weakness in the monitor I could push it over the edge just by walking past. Now days I do not have as many problems, not tubes in electronics any more. My daughter has to get a new phone every year. When she was a kid she could fry an old land line phone every few months. I also had to buy her a new alarm clock every few months. The oldest could not wear a watch until she got reiki attunements.