Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Never channeling again (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139762)

LoveWater 03-04-2021 10:51 AM

Never channeling again

I have been hospitalized now THREE times for hearing dark voices that terrified me.

I "opened" up 13 years ago in 2008. Since then I have experienced both the light and the dark with the auditory and physical.

Then I started channeling, years later and as this experience and "gift" advanced and evolved.

But by channeling without much knowledge, experience or mentorship, I screwed up and allowed in the dark, and I paid for it dearly. The dark tricks you into believing they are of light.

My last hospitalization shook me to my very core - the things I heard from the dark are unspeakable and terrifying. So I will never ever ever channel again. And now I must somehow close my channel.

And I am still dealing with expelling the dark, even after I've left the hospital.

I had an exorcism done by a priest last weekend - yelps and sounds came out of my mouth as dark beings/entities exited. The dark also hisses and growls from my mouth whenever confronted by Christ and the Holy Spirit.

This is no joke and is not to be done without extreme caution. I feel SO stupid..... but this was the last time I will allow this so-called "gift" to ever hurt or harm me.

So how does one close their channel, once it's been opened? I have to be on anti-psychotic medications to simmer the voices I hear.

Medically, I am told I've had a psychotic breakdown, and that I may have bi-polar disorder. Of course, in western medicine, the spiritual does not exist.

What I experience physically is very real - both light and dark have been able to move my body, smile through me, speak through me, growl and hiss through me, and even move my eyes. I feel the energy within and around me too.

I am soooooo done with this though. SO DONE.

ImthatIm 03-04-2021 12:32 PM

Sorry to hear of your situation.
Glad to hear a priest was willing to help.

I wish there was a quick and easy answer.
Just like in Life we live and learn.
You will have to press into the positive & beautiful side of Life and Spirit.:hug3:

LoveWater 03-04-2021 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sorry to hear of your situation.
Glad to hear a priest was willing to help.

I wish there was a quick and easy answer.
Just like in Life we live and learn.
You will have to press into the positive & beautiful side of Life and Spirit.:hug3:

Thank you. :smile:

Yes, thank goodness a priest was able to help!!!

I've learned a most valuable lesson... don't play with fire!

ImthatIm 03-04-2021 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveWater
Thank you. :smile:

Yes, thank goodness a priest was able to help!!!

I've learned a most valuable lesson... don't play with fire!

It's not so different than in physical Life.
We have to discern who's who and what's what.

Keep developing your Heart and walk in the direction of Love.
Ask and keep asking your Creator for the Divine Love substance (Spirit) that is available to ALL.
This may or may not take time. Everyone is different.
This is the greatest of gifts and Power that I know of, this Divine Love.

Identify fears in your life and eradicate them.
I know early on I opened the door of fear to a not so nice entity
and she darn near killed me.
Thankfully I received help, and I still live, which is to say my Creator is Merciful.
I have included you in my Prayers to my Creator that you receive the Help, Health and Happiness for a Good Life.:icon_sunny:

Native spirit 03-04-2021 03:05 PM

I cant say anymore than Imthatim has said

Namaste

LoveWater 03-04-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
It's not so different than in physical Life.
We have to discern who's who and what's what.
Keep developing your Heart and walk in the direction of Love.
Life.:icon_sunny:

Thanks so much for including me in your prayers!!! I need 'em!
I am battling the dark still.... It's no easy task.

Nameless 03-04-2021 08:52 PM

Have you heard of QHHT? It is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (or maybe Technique?). There are QHHT therapists all over the world. Part of some of the ones I have watched on you tube, the Hypnosis session is releasing entities that are attached to you. I don't know if they all do that, or if that is a special service or a special practitioner that has learned to do it their own way, or if that is what you are dealing with, or if any of them would be up for trying to help with what you describe - just being real - but you can watch some sessions on you tube - to get the gist of what a session is about.:hug2:

There also used to be a person on this forum that would help people in certain ways with certain things. I honestly don't remember all of what he does, or if he still does that, or really if he ever did that, but you might check out White Warrior. (I did, and he hasn't been around in about six months) But here is a thread about entity attachments that might be useful:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137480

Native spirit 03-04-2021 10:15 PM

Please remember Quotes can only be one or two lines as they take up to much space

Namaste

asearcher 04-04-2021 06:13 AM

God, Love Water, what have you been through? You poor thing. I remember you went through a very touch period even before all this.

If I may suggest something it is to get the channels they use out of your home that can be tarot cards, quora boards...

It has been during sleep or meditative state when I have heard voice too but don't know if true or not. All I have learned so far when it comes down to me is that spirits or energies, beings, what they now are, are seeing me as I meditate, the more I meditate the more they come.

The meditation and the advice Nameless gave you sound great, though, I hope it works, it seem to have worked before.

If you can, don't built up a connection, an attachment, it suggests to me that is what has been done when you have been channeling, letting just about anyone through the doors, they can play confusing games.

I would always pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers. If I may suggest something it is to pray daily. I've just started after such a long time to do this, as I've seen a pattern. Me giving up meditation alone. Me doing cleansing, me praying to Saint Michael the Archangel, all these things worked temporarily, then it got creeping right back, could be too I have been emotional in a period of my life, where I have failed to keep the light, positive energies up, now it is a lot better, and so now too I pray daily. I read in one article where Mrs Warren had said the poltergeist, ghost phenomens often occured in homes where there was no practising faith. The dark side can as you now so cruely has discovered play mind games with you, pretending to be good, pretending to be so and so...There is an intelligence over, and gifts over there that is mind blowing. But you can shut the door.

I have one dear friend who automatically start to communicate telepathically with what she feels has been around me, so sure doing the right thing but it ended up badly for her and when I asked what was happening, revealed what been trying to do. I said you never got my permission to do that. I have chosen not to communicate with what ever it is, as I don't know if it is good or bad (and I don't want the attachment.). What I have done is to do the prays for it or they to go to the light. You have to work around them. Don't give them your emotions, your fear, your thoughts, that is what too creates the passage.

I believe you will get better in time, keep the faith, this too shall pass. I've heard some individuals before having gone through the same as you and it has passed. You can do it! =)

LoveWater 04-04-2021 09:49 AM

@Nameless, thank you.... I have not heard of that therapy, but I am willing to try anything!!!! I believe I have far more than entities. I have all sorts of evil things around and within me. How in the world did I let this happen? I certainly did open a door, the wrong door!

@Asearcher, Thank you.....

I am using prayer, I am using rosary beads a priest gave me, holy water and holy oil, prayers to Saint Michael, prayers to God. I had a priest perform an exorcism, as I mentioned, and &%$%^ came out. Then they came back.

They hiss and growl at St Michael and when I use holy oil and water.

I am trying everything I can think of... I may even need to ask the priest to come back. He claimed there was nothing demonic here, but I swear, when I cast out all that is demonic, they growl and then exit. But they come right back too.

I really am at a loss. And yes, my emotional state is not good... I am operating at a far lower energy vibration. My anxiety is off the charts because of what is happening, along with my fears, which they are feeding on.

Sometimes they seem to leave... then when I sleep and wake up, they're right back.

LoveWater 04-04-2021 09:53 AM

Oh, and I do have mixed spiritual beliefs... or I have. Perhaps that has also leant to the dark being able to come in?

asearcher 04-04-2021 01:23 PM

God can go by many names, I don't think it matters, you are one of God's children no matter what.

It is hard to distinguish if it is all down to the low level energies or if it is a mix of that and what has caused this to happen.

If you find that the medication works for you (I think one has to too be rather patient with some of those medications in order for them to work) then that is what you have to do, to help it/them get you to feel better. The brain needs help right now. I have relatives with mental problems, and this hearing voices and having a mix or a complete mental illness, it is really hard to say where one thing starts and another end. Either way one need help. I think if you stick with taking the pills, not letting go of the treatment offered by the psychiatrist/s care, keep the co operation there, some pills may not work for you while others might, we're all different, but please don't loose hope, and just be honest with them saying this works for me, but this doesn't, so they can find out what will work.

Pray to God, ground yourself, that in doing practical things that can get your mind off these things, don't overactivate your brain, as I can imagine it needs much rest right now for it to heal the proper way, the levels of fear, anxiety, needs to go down, and it will go down. You will get stronger in time. Try to think of it this way - if they were to kill you or hurt you severely they would have done so a long time ago, they're not that powerful, you're fine, in that you are still the driver of this car (the car being your body), they're not, even if they try to frighten you and making you believe they are, they are just obnoxious passanger, and they need to get off at the next stop, alright? You're the driver. They can scream, or try to distract you, and start fighting - what ever . You're still the driver. You got the power. Don't listen. Shut them out. Focus on the road.

As for the relative that I know the voices has gone away, don't hear them no more, hasn't returned, been years, doesn't look like they're ever coming back. Adjustments has been made about the pills, were in colaboration when trying out if this person could be without, taking it slow, and it has worked. When the time is right. If my relatives could do this, so can you.

Big hug to you

Nameless 04-04-2021 02:48 PM

Love Water - Alba Weinman is the only one I've seen on you tube that shows the entity removal, and like I said, I don't know if they all do that, or if this is just her practice, because she has changed the QHHT way of doing this as she goes, but she does a lot of this type of removal during a session if there is one. I know she has quite a waiting list, but here is a video session of someone interviewing her and she explains what an entity attachment is (and it is not what we all think it is, so that is interesting in itself - it could simply be that you were near when someone died and they did cross over and entered you or you were just walking by and there was one that attached itself to you and now want to make your life miserable because they were miserable when they died - at least that is one explanation) and how she removes them and a video of a session of one removal, but like I said, a lot of her videos show this, this one just looks like what yours is doing.

So, 28 minutes in is where the interviewer asks her about these attachments, and 38 minutes in is a session showing this removal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6TQJ1HdZI

I hope this helps and that you feel better learning about this is a new way.

I have watched a lot of her videos and this is just one small part of the session. They are really quite fascinating.

:hug2:

Nameless 04-04-2021 03:18 PM

OK, I did a bit of research for you, and here is a page on Alba Weinman's website about the difference between one of her sessions and a QHHT session - QHHT sessions do not address entity removals. She has developed this as part of her practice, and she calls her practice Spiritual Journey of Forgiveness.

https://albaweinman.com/en/hypnosis/...albas-sessions

LoveWater 04-04-2021 03:41 PM

@asearcher, thank you again...

What I've got is definitely spiritual, but also psychological due to a lot of trauma. I am addressing both issues.

I do know that I have power over THEM, ultimately. It's my body, and they cannot enter... or must LEAVE if they have entered.

@Nameless, thank you as well. What I need though is immediate help. And it's not just an entity I'm dealing with. It's far more than that. It's Satan, it's the devil, it's evil spirits and it's demonic spirits.

ImthatIm 04-04-2021 04:30 PM

LoveWater

Here is an approach that you may find helpful.
This guy is so full of practical useful information in my opinion.He has many down to Earth messages.
Please don't hesitate to disregard this guy if you cannot connect
with him.It's not about the person but it is about learning simple
ways that turn an attack around that actually strengthens you.
So just wanted to give you options.
Whatever turns you toward the Creator and strengthens you is
what you will benefit from the most.

I chose this little 7 min. clip as an example.

Dan Mohler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LbVcB_mYQ

I find it helpful to bombard the subconsious and consious mind with positive messages/ uplifting music
Gratitude and Thankfulness lists and speech even singing or dancing

This can be such a Blessing in disguise. Your growth can leap and bound from these type of experiences.
This is where beliefs/Faith/Trust are built brick by brick.
Don't worry about little failures, soon you will be harassing the harassers.
Also don't hold back any tears or laughter. These tests don't have to be all serious and stiff.

Enjoy my Easter egg theme colors.

LoveWater 04-04-2021 09:44 PM

@ImthatIm, thank you so much.... I will take a look.

LoveWater 05-04-2021 09:35 AM

What seems to help the most are Holy prayers, particularly a Self Deliverance prayer I found online.

Native spirit 05-04-2021 10:20 AM

Well keep doing them and hopefully you will see a change.

Namaste

LoveWater 05-04-2021 11:58 AM

I am trying.. I need to do this every single day. Something really screwed up happened to me, and I am paying for it dearly.

stillwater29 05-04-2021 08:13 PM

I will hold you in my prayers and thoughts, on my journey what I found helped, is bringing in the new each day, focusing on clearing your psyche and mind chatter, I know this is hard, this work is often not pleasant and you may have to deal with deep trauma.
Yet each time your fall get back up, its only when your in a deep sunken place they can take over, and this is why they bring you thoughts of aniexty and fear.

Self work is the way to go, I found writing and even recording my inner thoughts on voicenotes help, but note the journey to self liberation is often , circular, but you must work at having compassion for yourself always.

Reminding yourself you have ultimate power to control your life, a holistic approach is needed, this is why it can take some time, ensuring you eat food that nourishes you, sleep well, keep your interaction with anything or anyone which disturbs your peace to a minimum.
Doing all you can to soothe yourself, the work of Tara brach, may help you can find here on YouTube, her work on compassion and hungry ghost, is awesome also some books by Eileen caddy , some of her work is on YouTube also.

Certain entites feed of the negative, so its not necessary to eradicate all negative thoughts, just build up your postive ones , and postive habits.

Turning to the creator energy, divine love, due to your particular attacks, its important that you work the organ grinder, pardon my pun and not the monkies.
So if you want to call the force God, the universe etc ...doesnt matter. What's important is you rely on the ultimate, for that is the only strength that can conquer all underlings.

Also listening to this may help you , get a better understanding of the realms and your part , your souls journey.

https://youtu.be/qkH2wt5NJXg

bobjob 05-04-2021 09:05 PM

Do you know how to close down totally?

Johnathanrs 06-04-2021 06:04 AM

Quote:

So how does one close their channel, once it's been opened? I have to be on anti-psychotic medications to simmer the voices I hear.

Don't worry, myself or someone like me, will gladly take over for you. I will provide you all the comforts that you seek in this false reality. Just keep praying to god. Do what the others are advising.

Send all your demons to me, I will take them off your hands. I will trade you all of your hate, for lots of happy and loving vibrations. Lucky you, it sounds like it is exactly what you want!

LoveWater 06-04-2021 11:36 AM

@stillwater29, thank you so much.... I will try. Right now, I feel pretty traumatized by what I've heard and experienced. It has shaken me to my core.

@bobjob, I don't know how to close it down completely. I can close my channel a bit though.

@Johnathanrs, I wouldn't want to send what I have to anyone! No way. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Johnathanrs 06-04-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

@Johnathanrs, I wouldn't want to send what I have to anyone! No way. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Oh but I do. I wish the greatest hell upon myself, the greatest suffering, I will die for you and carry all of that sin for you. It is through me, or someone like me, that you will find what you seek. Let me take your place. It is my destiny after all. I am the breaker of destiny. I will do what you cannot do, for you. Lucky you. Enjoy heaven. I'll be in hell and beyond even that. So remember, the next time you hear those dark voices, send them my way. Tell them I volunteer to take your place and be their sacrifice. You can take my place in heaven. I'll shield you from that world. This offer is for anyone reading this as well.

Just a word of advice as well. I notice people like, Dwyane Johnson or the rock, tend to find pleasure within pain when they work out at the gym. Others who go to the gym can only handle a set amount of negative energy, or what you may label as being demonic based around your own belief sets, due to a certain mindset that they have. Yet you have people like this defy this rationality and seem to exist within both spectra's. It is due to this tolerance that they have built, sometimes over generations, that they are able to overcome hurdles that seem impossible. As for this mindset that I speak of, I notice that some people can go to horror movies and find it extremely fun and enjoyable, while others will cringe and hate the entire experience. How interesting huh?
Quote:

@bobjob, I don't know how to close it down completely. I can close my channel a bit though.

Finally, if you wish to close it down, all you have to do is pass that torch over to me. Just give up. Surrender your demons. Make a post here and announce that you choose to only be positive for now on and agree to my terms. Collective consciousness will take it from there. I or someone like me, will become your savior, and give you what you want. Because after all, when someone offers another person who is dying from some aliment a chance to live, if they were truly traumatized, if they truly wanted life, they would have no problem signing any consent form in order to receive the donation from the other person. Here is your chance to prove to yourself that you really do want this to stop. You have found someone who will take it all off of your hands. All you have to do is say yes to my terms. If you choose to ignore me or pass on this, then you finally now know the truth about yourself.

PS - This should be easy based around your initial post, but if you find that you are doubting yourself now, well then, the next step I recommend is discovery.

PureEvil760 07-04-2021 10:14 AM

Demons must submit to the will of the living. So all you really have to do is command them to leave.

All normal people are just like demons to me. Godless, lost, insignificant and weak. We're all in darkness but even if you step out of it for a moment it all vanishes instantly.

The light is invincible because darkness isn't even aware of it's existence and vice versa. The difference between them is light exists forever, darkness is only temporary.

LoveWater 07-04-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Demons must submit to the will of the living. So all you really have to do is command them to leave.

All normal people are just like demons to me. Godless, lost, insignificant and weak. We're all in darkness but even if you step out of it for a moment it all vanishes instantly.

The light is invincible because darkness isn't even aware of it's existence and vice versa. The difference between them is light exists forever, darkness is only temporary.

That has not worked, commanding them to leave. Even with holy water and holy oil, prayers, etc, they have come back.

bobjob 07-04-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

That has not worked, commanding them to leave. Even with holy water and holy oil, prayers, etc, they have come back.

All those items are so much gubbins.

These unwelcome and unwanted low-level spirit individuals are unlikely to be put off unless they themselves believe all those things will prevent their activity.

Unfortunately the very act of trying to get rid in such ways provides the energy and attention craved. It's why I asked about closing down in an earlier posting. The less attention you pay the less they'll be encouraged and vice versa. BUT you have to find a way to show - both to yourself and to them - that you're switching off and are not available to their needs. That frame of mind and the determination to stop what you've been doing is a first step.

I acknowledge it's not easy and the help of a supportive friend would be valuable. Some members here may be able to suggest ways for you to do what I've suggested.

LoveWater 07-04-2021 12:37 PM

Thank you.... I do hear you. Very much.

I hear their dark voices coming from WITHIN ME. Like, deep inside of me.

So this is a unique situation or twist to things. Somehow, they got INSIDE so it's SO very hard to not pay attention to their words.

bobjob 07-04-2021 01:23 PM

They are not inside of you but they are so very closely associated with you, so close by you, that it feels like they are inside. A similar situation happened to a friend and terrified her but I'm really sorry it's so long ago I don't remember how her situation got resolved.

An experienced medium - not a psychic - might be able to help and a circle teacher would be able to teach you how to close down effectively but that's one-to-one support and might be needed for a time.

I don't know where you live anyway but even if I did I'm not sure I'd be able to go any further but I could make enquiries.

LoveWater 07-04-2021 02:42 PM

@bobjob, thanks so much... I live in Massachusetts, USA. I do hear the voice internally.

BUT that being said, I've seen and have consulted with a priest, who is looking into getting me additional help. I would have to see a psychiatrist appointed by the Archdiosese here in Boston 1st, before I could be assessed for any additional exorcism help.

bobjob 07-04-2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

@bobjob, thanks so much... I live in Massachusetts, USA. I do hear the voice internally.

BUT that being said, I've seen and have consulted with a priest, who is looking into getting me additional help. I would have to see a psychiatrist appointed by the Archdiosese here in Boston 1st, before I could be assessed for any additional exorcism help.

I don't doubt you when you say the voice seem internal but it's not what you're thinking. No matter it's how it feels to you that's important.

But it's what I feared - you're on the 'wrong' side of the pond for me to be able to look for help for you.

I do hope a priest is able to help and I'm so sorry I couldn't.

LoveWater 07-04-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't doubt you when you say the voice seem internal but it's not what you're thinking. No matter it's how it feels to you that's important.

But it's what I feared - you're on the 'wrong' side of the pond for me to be able to look for help for you.

I do hope a priest is able to help and I'm so sorry I couldn't.

Ahh.... too bad!!! Oh well, I greatly appreciate your desire to help!

Honestly, today things have been far better so far as this goes. :hug3:

bobjob 07-04-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Ahh.... too bad!!! Oh well, I greatly appreciate your desire to help!

Honestly, today things have been far better so far as this goes. :hug3:

I'm relieved to hear that. Your positive attitude towards rejecting this individual may well be helping your situation. If you are unable to avoid thinking - and I would totally understand that - then perhaps you could send out the thought that you reject all approaches from, and involvement with, this entity.

Thoughts can be powerful. Send your thoughts that you will not engage and are turning away forever. That will be an affirmation for you and for your future.

PureEvil760 07-04-2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

You have to have confidence it will work. I'm not entirely sure as I'm on a much higher level and demons are nothing to me.

I've been attacked by at least 4 that I remember probably a lot more.. but I always found them to be just a curiosity and not really effected by them other than a bit of distraction.

The thing is everything they do is selfish, they're not targeting you, their intentions have nothing to do with you, they're just feeding off you because you're letting them.

All you gotta do is forgive and love them.. they really hate that. Also a big one is attention, if you don't give them attention they can't do anything.. they need some form of attention to thrive, the more they get the stronger they get. I have dark power and it works the same way.. the more someone pays attention to me or hates me or whatever, the more supernatural power I have over them. Just a random person that I've never met before I can't seem to effect at all.

You effectively gave them permission to attack you, which is required. You only need to revoke it.

They're really just scumbag humans suffering in hell whom have become twisted.

LoveWater 08-04-2021 10:16 AM

@PureEvil760, thank you.... I understand and hear what you're saying. Your username scares me, lol.

What I don't understand, is yesterday, I was SO much better. I felt like myself again. Then during my sleep, it all returned, and I woke up again dealing with possession of sorts. WHY????? WHY during my sleep did this occur????

Miriah 08-04-2021 12:12 PM

the spirits you encounter and their alignment are based on how healthy and positive your own perspective is. i dont recommend spirit work for pessimists.
always keep in mind they are like us in that they have good and bad qualities and a overall purpose to achieve balance.
dont fear the bad, accept its existance, and know its part of the whole.

NoOne 08-04-2021 12:29 PM

Hi LoveWater,

This is an interesting thread, but short on detail. Your story doesn't make too much sense to me based on the limited info you provided here. Why don't you do a detailed analysis of what you did and where you went wrong? What or which entities were involved, in what way did they deceive you, what kind of channelling did you do, any additional info would be instructive.

I also channel occasionally and user Bartholomew here is a very experienced channeller, it would be good to know what went wrong so we can all learn from it.

LoveWater 08-04-2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miriah
the spirits you encounter and their alignment are based on how healthy and positive your own perspective is. i dont recommend spirit work for pessimists.
always keep in mind they are like us in that they have good and bad qualities and a overall purpose to achieve balance.
dont fear the bad, accept its existance, and know its part of the whole.

I was under an INCREDIBLE amount of stress when my channeling went down a dark path. I also have PTSD, which was triggered by a traumatic incident of bullying that occurred at work..... it was the perfect storm of stressful incidents, one after another that landed me in the hospital again.

I am fighting it all and am on various medications. My attitude is generally positive... and very determined to resolve this ASAP.

LoveWater 08-04-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi LoveWater,

This is an interesting thread, but short on detail. Your story doesn't make too much sense to me based on the limited info you provided here. Why don't you do a detailed analysis of what you did and where you went wrong? What or which entities were involved, in what way did they deceive you, what kind of channelling did you do, any additional info would be instructive.

I also channel occasionally and user Bartholomew here is a very experienced channeller, it would be good to know what went wrong so we can all learn from it.

I was channeling God, and Satan came in pretending to be God. He posed as God and had me saying that I hear God within, and then I started hearing Satan instead within me.

Now I am trying to get rid of freaking Satan and Satan's fallen angels.

Satan is one freaking annoying freaking spirit or what have you to deal with. And is most evil. I hate Satan with all of my heart and soul.