Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Your ideal-fantasy incarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43265)

Henri77 25-11-2012 09:35 AM

Your ideal-fantasy incarnation

OK
You've been on good behavior in the afterlife.
Always eat your vegetables, never cheat at poker-cribbage, you do your homework on time and rarely (get caught at) kissing up to the head archangel.

Your name is called on the PA and how about that , you're next up for a stint on Earth 2011. Sorry the time can't be changed even though you love hippies & Grateful Dead.

You never watch tv news and don't know **** about politics, the Mideast ,Wall Street, or ascension....but read the magazines at the hairdresser- or guy's salon.

The deal is ,
You get to be a walk in ,rather than reborn... wild card ... anybody's life can be yours , at any age over 17, your choice....
Who do you wanna be?
No refunds, returns or warrantees....

Who's it gonna be that you drop in on for the next 20-70 years? One choice only per customer.

Me , I'm thinking Lady Gaga .... a tough job but an exciting one.

OK 2nd thought ... my ego, piano chops, isn't ready for Wembley Stadium

make it ..... uh, ....... You go first , while I decide.

Henri77 29-11-2012 04:46 AM

It's not like you steal their soul, as it's a fair exchange.

They get to hang out in heaven a little sooner is all and play foosball or eat chocolates, while you live out their life.

Wouldn't somebody love to be Oprah, Kim Kardashian, or the prez?

I'm thinking maybe Joan Ocean. She talks with ET's & dolphins , in Hawaii yet.

CatChild 29-11-2012 04:56 AM

Well, I'd Love to come back as Lee Carroll. I've always wondered what channeling Kryon is like.

CatChild 01-12-2012 11:27 PM

I met him in person and attended a Kryon event. I'd say Yes.

Gregatha 02-12-2012 12:19 AM

Well my go to magazine at the hairdressers is "Top Gear" so i pick Jeremy Clarkson :smile: :smile: :smile: Driving exotic cars and getting up to all sorts of mischief....would be a nice change of pace.

Henri77 02-12-2012 03:21 AM

Daryl Anka, (Bashar) , says he has no idea what transpires when Bashar comes in, if I recall correctly.

Not exactly Johnny Depp, but Lee/Kryon is quite out of sight.
like awesome

Actually I'd love to experience a period as Johnny Depp. Not only is he bloody cute, he's very wise, aware & pretty funny.

Henri77 02-12-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregatha
Well my go to magazine at the hairdressers is "Top Gear" so i pick Jeremy Clarkson :smile: :smile: :smile: Driving exotic cars and getting up to all sorts of mischief....would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah I'll bet. Life in the fast lane.

Kaceykat 04-12-2012 11:57 PM

I would like to be that horseback-riding grandaughter of Queen Elizabeth. The one that went to the Olympics and has the handsome rugby player hubby. And yet, I can't even remember her name, so see? Almost all of the perks, and a lot less of the hassle of public exposure, of being royal. And oh those horses...those gorgeous gorgeous animals she has access to!

Of course, I'd hope I'd be receiving her inherent riding skill, and courage, along with her other assets? Because I am quite sure I could fall off of a child's rocking horse, left to my own devices :)

Henri77 05-12-2012 03:15 AM

I occasionally wonder???? If these wishes-fantasies reveal something about out past lives as well.

Could it be? That we may desire what we once had, or were.

Silver 05-12-2012 06:10 AM

I'd like to be a rock star - Steve Tyler or James Hetfield - although I love horses, and I like your idea, too, Kaceykat.

Henri77 05-12-2012 06:24 AM

Fun suggestions, yes.
Spending 70-80 yrs as the same persona seems a drag, if one could truly change identities more readily.

Niebla0007 05-12-2012 11:07 PM

Spending 70-80 yrs as the same persona seems a drag

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henri77
Fun suggestions, yes.
Spending 70-80 yrs as the same persona seems a drag, if one could truly change identities more readily.

I do find it quite a drag too, Henri.
:tongue: tho' I don't feel that haggard or look that old.
Just imagine living as long as the first people according to studies like
Adam 930 years_Gen 5:4,5 Seth_912 Enosh_905 Kenan_910
Mahalalel_895 Jared_962 Methuselah_969 Lamech_777
Enoch 365 years_Gen 5:21-24
Whereas I just can't imagine how they used to occupy themselves on those days in this same world. Also, I wonder at what time of age could they have started to grow senile.

Henri77 06-12-2012 12:35 AM

Most who contemplate-research life extension have pondered this as well.

Having 2-3 "careers"

I worked at the same job 25 yrs, but my avocation-artistic passion changed several times.

Pleiadians supposedly study for 70 yrs compared to our 16. At least that's what

Semjase supposedly said.

Tobi 06-12-2012 02:43 AM

Living in a warm house with a good bed, someone who loves her, friends, food, fresh water, endless fields, orchards, walks by the river, happiness and peace, and all the seasons of the year.

peteyzen 06-12-2012 09:46 AM

Im in it.......

amy green 06-12-2012 10:17 AM

For one year? It would be in someone's young, healthy body in a self-sufficiency lifestyle - near the sea, mountains and forest.
Just myself surrounded by nature ... would be all I would want/need. (O.K maybe a laptop too - powered by solar energy.)

Ecthalion 06-12-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
Living in a warm house with a good bed, someone who loves her, friends, food, fresh water, endless fields, orchards, walks by the river, happiness and peace, and all the seasons of the year.

Bang on Tobi.

What more could anybody want?

Niebla0007 07-12-2012 12:21 AM

What a drag!!

Quote:

Fun suggestions, yes.

I do find it a drag, too.
But then I wonder,
How would somebody like to live like Adam who did presumably in the same body for 930 years according to studies? LOL
That just makes me appreciate our lifespans these days.

Henri77 07-12-2012 01:48 AM

lots of wonderful ideas.... yes a simple life with no currency needs sounds cool.

No calendars or clocks , for sure.

Several hundred yrs sounds a bit tedious in the same physical body-gender.

I've thought a dolphin might be nice.
No fashion, no laundry day, money concerns, housecleaning.
Just feed, fun & sex .....and have contact with the universe telepathically
I've always loved the sea

Sangress 07-12-2012 02:15 AM

One word - obama. *evil grin*

And if that one is taken, I want to be one of oprahs dogs or Angelina Jolie

Henri77 07-12-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sangress
One word - obama. *evil grin*

I fear the prez isn't really calling the shots, but it'd certainly be an exciting dangerous challenge... I assume.

And you'd certainly shake things up.

Henri77 07-12-2012 03:26 AM

Cripes, my last thread was shut down for dissing public figures.
Here I go again...
politics is taboo as well.

Let's keep it light.., silly & respectful....please. Just "for fun"

Belle 09-12-2012 12:50 PM

I'd be my mother's dog. Doesn't have to lift a finger, gets hand fed, whenever she cooks a meal he gets bits, he gets snuffles from the crisp tin, unconditionally loved, walked masses, life's a blast for the little mutt.

But no idea which person I might want to be. Not me, that's for sure.

Sarian 09-12-2012 01:00 PM

A beautiful and amazing cellist. I can't think of any names. I'd like to play in the philharmonic.

Belle 09-12-2012 01:07 PM

Oh that's a thought - music. I would love to be able to sing beautifully without inhibition and also very very loudly. Classical music.

Henri77 10-12-2012 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarian
A beautiful and amazing cellist. I can't think of any names. I'd like to play in the philharmonic.

YoYo-Ma is one of the best. lives here in Minneapolis

Henri77 10-12-2012 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle
I'd be my mother's dog. Doesn't have to lift a finger, gets hand fed, whenever she cooks a meal he gets bits, he gets snuffles from the crisp tin, unconditionally loved, walked masses, life's a blast for the little mutt.

Yeah, but cat's don't have to do tricks, defend anyone,go hunting or even come when called.
Now that's the life....

but many dogs have it good too

Dan2000 10-12-2012 09:52 AM

Reincarnation

I would just like to be a better version of myself. I have processed the idea of Reincarnation for a long, long time.

When I was young, I was a practicing Zen Buddhist and was excited by the idea of "becoming someone else". Now, I find the idea to be existentially disturbing, if not terrifying.

I don't want to be someone else or change my identity.

My current view, or rather hope, is in becoming a higher version of myself: processing and getting rid of negative aspects, building and developing newer and more positive aspects of Self, cultivating what good there is to me.

In other words, remaining myself but continually improving. That would be my "ideal-fantasy incarnation". What do you think?

Dan

Henri77 10-12-2012 06:22 PM

Well I guess that's what we really do.
This idea was more about diversion, a vacation from ourself

Gregatha 10-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Well I guess that's what we really do.
This idea was more about diversion, a vacation from ourself

Diversion you say hmm......i would gladly choose Keith Richards....i love that guy.....he's a GREAT guitarist and bullet proof to, it would seem. :smile:

What could possibly go wrong? :blob3:

Dan2000 12-12-2012 02:55 AM

Rockstar!

Ok, a vacation from myself, I get it. I think some form of Rockstar, as some others have chosen. Maybe a healthy version of Jim Morrison or Robert Plant in his prime. Music is definitely important, I would love to be able to sing, and there is something mystical about certain bands and music. Plus, the groupies, of course. So definitely a rockstar, probably in the dark and decadent seventies.

JazzJazz 14-12-2012 08:11 AM

This is difficult! I'd say maybe some musician too (preferably rock or metal) because singing was always an attractive job...but something I was never actually any good at!

Freckles 12-03-2013 06:47 PM

I'd say Tina Fey. She's so funny and lovable in every way.

Djurplagare89 22-06-2014 02:05 PM

I wanna be someone who lives in total dependence of the nature only, I think the Mongols are a welcome choice.

sea-dove 02-07-2014 11:50 AM

I personally dont want to be any particular one as I think all lives are interesting.

I have one regret thou this lifetime, I should of given myself a good singing voice, my singing makes me cringe (its so bad that I cant really sing in front of anyone as it bothers people), I really wish I had a beautiful voice.

bluewhale 03-07-2014 11:46 AM

I don't want to come back as a human. I've heard some people say they're trying to earn their wings. My goal for the rest of this life is to earn my fins. Whether the afterlife gives us a chance to come back or if it is some sort of Heaven. I want to spend my next life as a blue whale.

Kupava 08-07-2014 05:45 AM

My dreams have told me I was a dancer in previous lives and when I was a child I was obsessed with dance ,I would like to come back again as a dancer,I don't dance in this life,and I'd definitely want to be Slavic (Eastern European) I love Eastern Europe with every fibre of my being.

Volaju 08-07-2014 06:54 AM

Oops, nvm, not what I thought it was.

LadyMay 08-07-2014 09:13 AM

Myself :D Actually I love myself.. I wouldn't want to be anybody else.

Buuuutttt.. I guess if you're talking incarnation.. idk. I'm thinking maybe a really sweet child.. maybe with not so much of a good life. I don't know why.. I'd feel sort of compelled to take over so they don't have to go through such bad experiences. Which actually makes me wonder about my current incarnation.. hmm.

TheGlow 26-05-2015 07:58 PM

I think this is a neat thread.

I'd be myself at 17 just braver, more confident and disciplined.
Of course maybe this is exactly who and how I am suppose to be.

Scarlett - you want to do that again? 1 and done for me. I hope.