Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   When someone haunts you in your dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138576)

TinaV 03-01-2021 04:28 AM

When someone haunts you in your dreams

Why do certain people haunt you in your dreams? I have been experiencing both night and day dreams about a person that was in my life a long time ago. No current contact or triggers that could cause this.

asearcher 03-01-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaV
Why do certain people haunt you in your dreams? I have been experiencing both night and day dreams about a person that was in my life a long time ago. No current contact or triggers that could cause this.

Unfinished business is what first come to mind. A strong connection. Maybe this person is dreaming too and connectin with you in the dream. Has happened to me, or well, us, does then even have to be unfinished business, but still a connection.

Miss Hepburn 03-01-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
Unfinished business is what first come to mind.

Took the words right outta my mouth!

Hologram8 03-01-2021 02:30 PM

maybe you could pray for it to stop happening

one-light 03-01-2021 03:07 PM

Welcome here - you haven't given much information out, is this person still alive now - and was there a disagreement at some time between you both...

Dargor 04-01-2021 02:33 PM

How the subconscious truly works remains a mystery. Just be glad you aren't haunted by freaking spiders in your dreams...

inavalan 04-01-2021 07:37 PM

Dreams are symbolical messages. It is more important what's happening than who the characters are (like in an allegory).

If you want, describe one of those dreams at the best of your recollection, with no interpretation, and no further background about you or that person, then we can try to interpret it.

Hologram8 04-01-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Dreams are symbolical messages. It is more important what's happening than who the characters are (like in an allegory).

If you want, describe one of those dreams at the best of your recollection, with no interpretation, and no further background about you or that person, then we can try to interpret it.

I just pray for them to leave and not come back if I don't want them in my dreams

Hologram8 05-01-2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaV

I actually did a freezer spell on someone to stop this kind of activity ~ it stopped for some reason ~ not sure why

mihael_11 06-01-2021 08:14 PM

What kind of haunting is this? Like really dark or just some bad dreams or thoughts about someone, that drain you, but it is still acceptable?
Depends of relationship, but yes, some unfinished stuff, you two still got something to go through. Could there be any lession, or this could help you with something else? I don't know just guessing, not nearly enough info.