Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Massage (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   MASSAGE OILS? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134245)

BigJohn 12-03-2020 07:44 AM

MASSAGE OILS?

Has anybody made their own massage oils?

Elfin 20-08-2020 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Has anybody made their own massage oils?

....Hi.... I used to mix my own from a base oil and experiment mixing different aromatherapy oils together etc.... But I have never actually made my own oils, if that's what you mean.....

BigJohn 21-08-2020 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
....Hi.... I used to mix my own from a base oil and experiment mixing different aromatherapy oils together etc.... But I have never actually made my own oils, if that's what you mean.....

What you first said is what I meant.

I work with oils every once in a while.

Over the years, I have added more oils.

With the oils, I regularly make my own incense and bottle up some of the oils.

What oils did you mostly work with?

Elfin 22-08-2020 06:10 AM

Quote:

What you first said is what I meant.

I work with oils every once in a while.

Over the years, I have added more oils.

With the oils, I regularly make my own incense and bottle up some of the oils.

What oils did you mostly work with?

Hi....Oh it would be quicker to tell you which oils I DIDNT work with. I was obsessed with aromatherapy oils. Hosted parties each month and built up my collection over several months . Eventually a business associate suggest we went into our own aromatherapy business together. For this we had to do a training course and learn everything about each oil..it's uses..how to use...how to mix..which can go directly on skin ( very very few )...which ones to use for certain ailments...which ones to avoid for certain ailments etc etc....But I had so much fun at home , used them for everything...I became like a mad professor...!!.... Then just before the business was due to launch, he pulled out saying he was too busy to take it on, and I was not in a position to take on the venture on my own....

BigJohn 22-08-2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Hi....Oh it would be quicker to tell you which oils I DIDNT work with. I was obsessed with aromatherapy oils. Hosted parties each month and built up my collection over several months . Eventually a business associate suggest we went into our own aromatherapy business together. For this we had to do a training course and learn everything about each oil..it's uses..how to use...how to mix..which can go directly on skin ( very very few )...which ones to use for certain ailments...which ones to avoid for certain ailments etc etc....But I had so much fun at home , used them for everything...I became like a mad professor...!!.... Then just before the business was due to launch, he pulled out saying he was too busy to take it on, and I was not in a position to take on the venture on my own....

AMAZING!

I learn something new.....
about you every day.

I have at least 2 - 1 gallon jugs of 'something' that 'cuts' the oils down. Why I say 'something' is when I buy it, I just say the 'stuff that cuts the oil'. Also, the 2 - 1 gallon jugs neither have labels on them.

Elfin 23-08-2020 03:34 AM

Quote:

AMAZING!

I learn something new.....
about you every day.

I have at least 2 - 1 gallon jugs of 'something' that 'cuts' the oils down. Why I say 'something' is when I buy it, I just say the 'stuff that cuts the oil'. Also, the 2 - 1 gallon jugs neither have labels on them.

LOL.....are you sure it's not engine oil..??.....!!!

BigJohn 23-08-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

LOL.....are you sure it's not engine oil..??.....!!!

LOL!

I buy from 2 companies and the 'stuff' comes in a 1 gallon jug. No label. and I have forgotten what it is called....

Maybe I should be more attentive.....

Sometimes....I get stuff I really do not know what to do with them. For example, right by my table is a bottle of oil of sassafras. I got this oil..... really long story.

Elfin 24-08-2020 06:25 AM

Quote:

LOL!

I buy from 2 companies and the 'stuff' comes in a 1 gallon jug. No label. and I have forgotten what it is called....

Maybe I should be more attentive.....

Sometimes....I get stuff I really do not know what to do with them. For example, right by my table is a bottle of oil of sassafras. I got this oil..... really long story.

.....JOHN..!!!!!!...... Oh dear lord... Are you fit to be let loose???..... And more to the point, am I now in danger of "aiding and abetting" and withholding information....where can I hide ??...

BigJohn 24-08-2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

.....JOHN..!!!!!!...... Oh dear lord... Are you fit to be let loose???..... And more to the point, am I now in danger of "aiding and abetting" and withholding information....where can I hide ??...

I can put an air conditioner in my shed and you can hide in there.

I will make sure nobody comes in .........

Elfin 25-08-2020 06:48 AM

Quote:

I can put an air conditioner in my shed and you can hide in there.

I will make sure nobody comes in .........

....Ooohh... Yes please....All that lovely sunshine and heat!....I'm on my way!....Ah...but I know your game....you'll be wanting a massage or two to test the oils LOL...