Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What crystals are you wearing/carrying today? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11232)

Moonkestrel 09-03-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybird
aquamarine necklace,
moldavite pendant

clear quartz bracelet
rose quartz bracelet
black tourmaline bracelet

piece of charoite in bra ;)

Fabulous combination :hug3:

Moonkestrel 10-03-2011 09:39 AM

What I'm wearing: Golden Labradorite pendant, flower shaped Iolite pendant and a blue moonstone ring.

Carrying: Strawberry Quartz heart, polished Aragonite, Amber, Ametrine, polished natural Citrine, natural Citrine point and my master Quartz.

Topaz 10-03-2011 12:05 PM

My large Seraphinite heart necklace , Seraphinite heart and pearl bracelet, red ruby ring and blue tigers eye in my bra .

earthprowler 10-03-2011 01:02 PM

when i bought my moonstone last year my guides wanted me to buy an opal but the store didn't have any in stock. moonstone was very similar to the opal (which made the shop owner look at me kind of weird when i told her moonstone would do). anyway they are back at me to get an opal.

anyone know why??? what is opal for?

Topaz 10-03-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthprowler
when i bought my moonstone last year my guides wanted me to buy an opal but the store didn't have any in stock. moonstone was very similar to the opal (which made the shop owner look at me kind of weird when i told her moonstone would do). anyway they are back at me to get an opal.

anyone know why??? what is opal for?

Increases Self worth and stabilises the emotions :) Hope that helps x

earthprowler 10-03-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
Increases Self worth and stabilises the emotions :) Hope that helps x

perfectly, thank you!

Topaz 10-03-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthprowler
perfectly, thank you!

You're welcome , forgot to say thats for the common white opal, energises the crown chakra 'and brings clarity of the mind .:wink: :wink:

rainbow opal :) -stabilizes mood swings.

I was drawn to the blue opal for my throat , good for communication and past lives x

earthprowler 10-03-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
You're welcome , forgot to say thats for the common white opal, energises the crown chakra 'and brings clarity of the mind .:wink: :wink:

rainbow opal :) -stabilizes mood swings.

I was drawn to the blue opal for my throat , good for communication and past lives x

been wanting to get an iridescent opal......what is the difference or what should i look for? when my guide tells me it's time for a new stone they seem to be very precise on what i should get.

Topaz 10-03-2011 02:10 PM

Go for it :) Iridescent / rainbow opals are lovely . xx

Moonkestrel 11-03-2011 09:17 PM

Ooo rainbow opals - sound lovely!

I am loving celestite tonight. xxx