Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Should I be friendly (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28133)

astralsuzy 30-12-2011 07:25 AM

Should I be friendly

Hi all, some months ago I let everyone know on the forum how upset I was that I was not invited to my cousins wedding. She invited my brothers, sister-in-law and my nieces. I was very good to my cousin. My cousin rang me often and I helped her with her boyfriend problems for many hours. We used to go out and she came to my home. I do not know why she did not invite me. She gave me no clue as to why I was not invited. My mother tried to persuade my cousin to invite me. My mother said to my cousin if you do not invite her, she will be very upset. My cousin did not care. She was determined not to invite me to her wedding. The problem is my sister-in-law and my brother invited my cousin and her husband to their home a few weeks ago. It was a family gathering. I was not going to go but I was advised to go. I was told I would not move forward spiritually if I did not go. I went but my stomach was very uncomfortable. My stomach felt like it was being twisted and pulled. It was very hard for me to go. The feeling was terrible. Then my cousin arrived and she said hello to me, how are you? I did not look at her. I turned away and I said hello. My cousin and her husband kept away from me. My mother said to me a few times, get over it and talk to my cousin. My question is, did I act bad. Perhaps I did but to be honest I do not regret it. My husband and son think I should be friendly and talk to her as if nothing had happened. I suppose I could say hello but why should I talk to her if I do not like her. What do you think? The wedding was about three years ago now. My sister-in-law will invite my cousin to their home in the future. Thanks for your replies.

A peaceful mind. 30-12-2011 08:58 AM

Dear Astralsuzy

You cant imagine what I have went through when i had to learn about forgiveness - to forgive is not always about others It starts with yourself
can you forgive yourself and the bad fealings you had towards you cousin?

These negative emotions are due to anger and disapointment, but i ask you do you truly know way you was not invited?

I understand people who are angry because somebody did something bad to them, this we can work with. People that are mad without knowing fully whey they are mad and don't know the full situation is in an much more complicated situation.

Advice throw you prinde and anger away, forgive youself and here and tell youself its time to go one. Call here and tell here you want to talk with here.

With peace and love from me to you

yours

A Peaceful Mind

Rainbow Maker 30-12-2011 09:03 AM

My advice is to forgive her, accept the things you cannot change, there may have been any number of external reasons why she couldnt invite you, and you may never know why. This person is a fellow being and family. Continue to love her and treat her as you did before. Love and light xx

astralsuzy 30-12-2011 11:25 AM

I really do not know why I was not invited. My mother and brother think my cousin is odd. She does strange things. My guess is why I was not invited was because she only wanted the people at her wedding that she really liked. The parents were not invited as well. I will take your advice. I will forgive her and let it go. When I see her next I will be friendly. That is what my husband wants me to do as well. My husband said that I do not have to invite her to anything. He just wants me to be friendly towards my cousin.

astralsuzy 31-12-2011 12:02 AM

Hi A peaceful mind, I looked up your profile. You say you are interested in sahaja yoga meditation. I practice it as well. You say that you are also interested in Magic, Astral projection, Spirits and Angels, Clairvoyance Tarot and Numerology. It is good to see you are interested in those things. I would have thought people who practiced sahaja yoga meditation apart from myself are against those things. My class think it is evil and you will go to hell. I do not talk about it.

lucidcreator 31-12-2011 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I really do not know why I was not invited. My mother and brother think my cousin is odd. She does strange things. My guess is why I was not invited was because she only wanted the people at her wedding that she really liked. The parents were not invited as well. I will take your advice. I will forgive her and let it go. When I see her next I will be friendly. That is what my husband wants me to do as well. My husband said that I do not have to invite her to anything. He just wants me to be friendly towards my cousin.

I agree with your husband. Forgiveness is such a blissful feeling when you are able to let the negativity go. It might even help your cousin broaden her perspective about life. Perhaps she will "really like you" if she sees what a wonderful and forgiving person you are.

astralsuzy 31-12-2011 02:43 AM

Thanks, I have decided I will forgive. I feel better already. It can be really hard to forgive, depending on how bad it is. Life can be tough at times. There are people that are not nice and can be very hurtful. It is a struggle to keep trying to rise above it. I have it good. Some other people have it a lot harder than me and it makes me feel shameful.

A peaceful mind. 31-12-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi A peaceful mind, I looked up your profile. You say you are interested in sahaja yoga meditation. I practice it as well. You say that you are also interested in Magic, Astral projection, Spirits and Angels, Clairvoyance Tarot and Numerology. It is good to see you are interested in those things. I would have thought people who practiced sahaja yoga meditation apart from myself are against those things. My class think it is evil and you will go to hell. I do not talk about it.

Sahaja yoga is a quite powerful way to get in touch with “yourself” ore you divine self that depends how you see things.

When I were young I believed that it were dangerous to meditate and to stimulate the kundalini Energy, ore to gather energy in different ways. But one day I understood that it was my fears that controlled me and through me the energies I commanded.

The fear of combining things made it hard to learn that it were not dangerous.

Today I use what is necessary to evolve and this have made me what I am today.

The only thing that I have to say is: Find youre way, experience, practice and find youre way, and always listen within.
Some are against and other is not. Usually people practicing Sahaja yoga has a specific goal to obtain and uses only one method to reach this goal. I respect this dedicated way to work but for me it’s not optimally!

I use what I need to come in contact with the higher energies that I am in contact with.

You have to find youre way. The way´s that works for you, not my way or their way.. But your way, the way that gives wonderful results for you!.. If it’s only through Sahaja yoga then it’s that way, if you want to use other ways then it’s that way…

I put some energy in an experience you could try if you want to:
Read and try this experience, you can read it at my thread the world is you teacher.

Peace and love from me to you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

astralsuzy 31-12-2011 12:22 PM

Thanks for the information. You sound sensible. You are right about fear. It can stop people from doing things. I am glad to hear that you are with sahaja yoga meditation and you have your interests as well. It makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one that does sahaja yoga and I am interested in astral projection. I like to do sahaja yoga meditation as I feel it improves me and to cope with problems. I know I did not cope well about not being invited to my cousins wedding. I am over it now. Since you advised me to forgive and to be friendly it does not matter anymore. I really do not care anymore.
About sahaja yoga meditation do you soak your feet in a bucket of water with salt before you go to bed every night? When you meditate do you look at sahaja yoga meditation photograph? At the sahaja yoga meditation meetings we soak our feet and we are advised to always look at the photograph as it supposed to give you vibrations. I am not convinced of this. What is your opinion?
Peace and love to you to.

A peaceful mind. 31-12-2011 01:13 PM

First about forgiveness;

In the start its hard, then it becomes easier and easier and in the end Its just natural just like breading. We are not perfect and sometimes need to make mistakes - to learn from them to evolve.

In the start; we learn that forgiveness is necessary to evolve, you accept it and you give up.. you say okay I forgive.. I can’t any more.. but we can forgive because we know through knowledge and we can forgive with our heart. When we have learned to forgive with our heart the we have learned to forgive.

I know its hard, I know the way.. and I can imagine that this takes time to grow on you to fully understand.

No I don’t look at the photograph because I have some stronger ways to raise my energy level - because I have learned different ways to raise my energy level that are more powerful to me.

Yes sometimes I soak My feat in water and yes sometimes I wash my mouth with salt water,, and so one.

This is how I see it.

The picture, well you could try to empty you mind focus and control your breath and when you breath naturally and don’t think of anything..Then look at the picture :O) give it a chance be open to that this can help…
When you feel you have mastered one way you could experience other ways.

When you have mastered one way (Sahaja yoga) you can use what works for you, keep on practicing it and try other ways. Some people say that this can be dangerous and I believe it can be if you think it is, for me it isn’t.

Sahaja yoga is a quite powerful way to obtain spiritual awareness since many of the effect are clear to oneself really fast.

I can only advice you to keep on practicing it, until you have mastered the ways.

I have some great papers concerning Sahaja yoga, if you want them pm me with you e- mail, and I’ll send them to you. If others want them let me know :O)

Il give you an example of something to think about :O)

4 years ago when I took a bath I didn’t feel or see anything (I am aware of energy around me). Then I decided that when I took a bath I was not only cleaning my physical body but also my chakras. I cleaned all my impurities away by making this act special spiritually. I mentally cleaned myself under the shower while bathing.. today I not only feel clean but my energy level is at its to after a bath.

Because I believe, because I chose to because I am positively concerning what I do.. This is power this is giving thing´s a chance to have an effect on yourself! This choice is yours and anybody else too.

Convinced… that’s a choice.. I try to be open and receive if there are anything to receive, open for learning :O)

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Ps: as always this is how I see it.. But as I say:.. Sometimes we have to open our eyes to see what’s in front of us.. Who can we blame for not seeing when our eyes closed?

It all starts with being open minded accepting and believing that it could be true :O)