Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   A very funny and strange coincidence (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137132)

GhostTown 13-09-2020 07:44 AM

A very funny and strange coincidence

I have a friend that I appreciate very much because we can talk about everything and it's a fun friendship.
And I enjoy writing stories so, I tend to create characters based on people I know. So I created a character based on him and... I was writing that the character was on a boat, sailing. Minutes after, he sends me a message "I dreamed about you, and we were on a boat".
What does this mean?
It's a very fun coincidence!! What do you think?

ant 13-09-2020 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostTown
What do you think?

Don't read too much into things,will do your head in.

GhostTown 13-09-2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Don't read too much into things and just enjoy living in the present.

good idea. I was just excited about the coincidence, but not planning on overthink it.

Elfin 13-09-2020 08:48 AM

Quote:

I have a friend that I appreciate very much because we can talk about everything and it's a fun friendship.
And I enjoy writing stories so, I tend to create characters based on people I know. So I created a character based on him and... I was writing that the character was on a boat, sailing. Minutes after, he sends me a message "I dreamed about you, and we were on a boat".
What does this mean?
It's a very fun coincidence!! What do you think?

Hi.... I personally don't believe in coincidence lol.... It sounds to me as though you and he have a very strong connection... And probably , as time goes on, you will experience more and more things like this with him. Should be fun seeing , as time goes on. But either way, you certainly sound as though you have a lovely friendship.

ant 13-09-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

good idea. I was just excited about the coincidence, but not planning on overthink it.

Yeah i get that and i've been there hey.

Just trying to help as i do commiserate.

ant 13-09-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... I personally don't believe in coincidence lol.... It sounds to me as though you and he have a very strong connection... And probably , as time goes on, you will experience more and more things like this with him. Should be fun seeing , as time goes on. But either way, you certainly sound as though you have a lovely friendship.

Elfin,

It's replies like yours and from others,that contributes to the mind confusion and reinforcing others to be in 'two minds'.

Elfin 13-09-2020 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Elfin,

It's replies like yours and from others,that contributes to the mind confusion and reinforcing others to be in 'two minds'.

Hi Ant.... And I understand what you say... And I respect your viewpoint. We each have our own. But you see I have had similar experiences with a friend of mine, which is why I replied . It's good that forum members can receive different approaches to their questions, that way they can maybe analyze and know which ones resonate more with them.

ant 13-09-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

But you see I have had similar experiences with a friend of mine, which is why I replied .

That's your 'own' story,no one elses.

Can you and could you see,how others can be lead astray?

Mind wise.

Elfin 13-09-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
That's your 'own' story,no one elses.

Can you and could you see,how others can be lead astray?

Mind wise.

Ant.. I am sure the young lady in question will not be led astray by anything either you or I have said. The nature of the question was put forward in a fun way, and not a desperate "need to know " basis..

ant 13-09-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

in a fun way, and not a desperate "need to know " basis..

Haha,

I don't think so.

Try being more transparent.