Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Poetry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Sophia (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124952)

~Lioness~ 27-08-2021 06:25 PM

I didn't learn of Sophia until a dream about 5 years ago. She came to me as a guide! She has a loving energy. I took her on as guided and loved/love her energy. <3

Nowayout 28-08-2021 02:06 AM

Sophia comes to me as a loving guide, good energy.. from God, a very feminine side. Not unlike the Holy Spirit, perhaps She is nature too.

The life energy in the living world. I feel her spirit in the first nation peoples too.

When the rapture comes, it will take anyone up to meet Christos in the air. All good lovers will be there, be them what they are as Jesus was God's love undivided. Many mansions, many mansions in my father's house he did say. Let your love be universal.

Some of us are broken in mind and body, and truly need physical healing, and we all need healing in the spirit, we are so divine.

We all have this work to do.... Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Buddist, and atheists too.

Nowayout 28-08-2021 12:46 PM

Anyway, the rapture is just another Christian controversy, ho-hum, and I'm just being facetious.

It's amazing how persuasive YouTube can be, almost had me there.

The truth is Love, goes to show how ridiculous it can get...

Beam me up, Lord..... it's hell down here.

Sophia, for now, we are voyagers in a distant, troubled land.

~Lioness~ 28-08-2021 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowayout
Sophia comes to me as a loving guide, good energy.. from God, a very feminine side. Not unlike the Holy Spirit, perhaps She is nature too.

The life energy in the living world. I feel her spirit in the first nation peoples too.

When the rapture comes, it will take anyone up to meet Christos in the air. All good lovers will be there, be them what they are as Jesus was God's love undivided. Many mansions, many mansions in my father's house he did say. Let your love be universal.

Some of us are broken in mind and body, and truly need physical healing, and we all need healing in the spirit, we are so divine.

We all have this work to do.... Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Buddist, and atheists too.

My visions of her after the dream have always been her being mysterious out in nature. So I agree about her being nature!

Nowayout 29-08-2021 12:11 AM

Thank you Orion Lion.

I was raised a Christian so it's part of my roots. I was a Cloistered monk for a year, and now I'm working hard to be a free spirit. I find dogmatic Christianity to be very draining on my spirit yet the roots are there, I have been interested in Gnostic Christianity, Is Sophia the Holy Spirit?

In Gnosticism, Sophia is a feminine figure, analogous to the human soul but also simultaneously one of the feminine aspects of God. Gnostics held that she was the syzygy (female twin divine Aeon) of Jesus (i.e. the Bride of Christ), and Holy Spirit of the Trinity.

I get this, in the way her spirit moves through me, and is in me.

Is it enlightenment, I don't know, she seems to have a separate divine origion. If you know what I mean?

She will enter me when I'm just driving down the road, this amazing peace, and serenity, out of nowhere it almost seems. And in dreams, amazing dreams sometimes, but not too often these days. And in nature too, so natural truly.

How do you define her? As a spirit, as an entity?

Nowayout 29-08-2021 05:07 AM

I love Mary Magdaline, she was his comfort, she was a true disciple. Condemned by the Church as a prostitute...until recently.

Watch Mary Magdaline on Net flix, if you can get it, she asked him?.. Jesus, Christos...
What would it be like the Kingdom of Heaven?" And he said it is like a seed, a single grain of mustard seed, which a woman took and sowed in her garden. And it grew and it grew, and the birds of the air made nests in its branches.

Come with us...Love as they Loved.

~Lioness~ 29-08-2021 01:17 PM

I haven't learned a lot of about her besides her as a guide. In my dream, there were other guides trying to suppress her saying her name to me, but she was stronger than all of them and was able to say her name.

Seems she's still in hiding? If she is my guide, that is how I feel about her. Now that I think some more about it I think of her, too, as an aspect of myself that hasn't come forth yet.

Nowayout 30-08-2021 04:23 AM

Thanks for sharing that, I know it's personal.

If it's the Sophia I know, then it's the Holy Spirit.

Perhaps an aspect of yourself, your soul.

I am in her and she is in me. My soul is with her as it should be.

Peace be with you.

Nowayout 03-09-2021 12:57 AM

I heard a loud bang!

I thought it was someone banging on my door
No one was there so I thought it was just in my head
I was sleeping....

When it happened..

Two bangs..

There was a delay..

One after the other.

Tell me, Sophia, was I dreaming?

It seemed like someone was trying to wake me up.

And they did.

Lord, I am not worthy to receive you
Only say the word
And I shall be healed.

Nowayout 03-09-2021 02:10 AM

The Song of Sophia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzHgQJJ_wG8