Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   On Ambrosia, Soma, the nectar of the Gods (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139254)

Legrand 22-02-2021 10:27 PM

On Ambrosia, Soma, the nectar of the Gods

Hello,

I know that a few here have the chance of tasting this nectar, some cannot talk about it because of a vow of silence they took, others do, having discovered themselves, others do not even if they discovered it themselves because it feels so sacred.

Personally, I feel that this nectar is produced by the feminine aspect of what I may call here Divinity. More precisely when the initial Light enters Time and take Form and becomes a substance.

On the physical level of the human body this liquification of the Divine into a nectar that as the constituency of honey happens on the level of the throat chakra. On the Cosmic level it is another thing, but we may find the equivalent where we find that Time and Space are created.

Always open to hear the views of others on this Nectar from the Gods.

Regards.

running 23-02-2021 12:38 AM

So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!

Miss Hepburn 23-02-2021 12:40 AM

You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything. :tongue:
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times. :smile:

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)

Legrand 23-02-2021 12:46 AM

Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!

running 23-02-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything. :tongue:
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times. :smile:

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)

if a nut job like myself can become open to it. certainly hope for everybody to become open to it. lol.

running 23-02-2021 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!

the bar is serving healthy free drinks!!!

Unseeking Seeker 23-02-2021 05:38 AM

Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by it’s in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within

NoOne 23-02-2021 11:51 AM

Nice topic.

I do not experience this as often as I used to, but it is always a glorious experience.

The Honey does seem to be secreted by the upper back part of the palate, in the throat. At first it is bitter, but then it becomes sweet and intoxicating.

It has many levels, so we give it different names, but for sure there is a physical aspect, some sort of hormonal secretion (plus DMT) and then there is an energetic, spiritual and even divine level, each more subtle than the previous one.

ImthatIm 23-02-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!

runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice:icon_sunny:

Legrand 23-02-2021 12:24 PM

So nice to read you all here,

Could ambrosia be that substance that the spiritual alchemist use to transform the lead that we are into Gold, the Philosophical Egg (Hirayangarbha, the golden womb or golden egg)?

In the picture of Soma churning of the Ocean:

I see the pillar in the centre as the tip of Sushumna near the third eye opening on the crown. The gods on both side of the pillar puling on the serpent, as the horizontal path running feels there on third eye level, churning the Sushumna so that below the Abyss Sea, separating the Supenals from Creation, starts to flow the Soma into Creation.

Regards,