Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   COVID-19 Conspiracy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136958)

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
You can't get a basic fish oil source fact correct, and I am supposed to believe your
stance on a mutating viral lifeform.

Sorry I am not biting.

Fake news ain't nothing new
typing fingers til your fingers blue
Blah, Blah, Blah.

You sholdn't if you're not aware of the context that it was written in.

ant 12-11-2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
You shouldn't if you're not aware of the context that it was written in.

Reaction is best served,without a cold bitter.

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Reaction is best served,without a cold bitter.

Is that with a Vic Bitter? Wasn't a bad drop. I no longer drink.

bobjob 12-11-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Hence closed and egocentric.

Keeping things simple works better for me.

ant 12-11-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Is that with a Vic Bitter? Wasn't a bad drop. I no longer drink.

I learnt not to resist.: )

bobjob 12-11-2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Is the same old working tried and true falsehoods working for you?

Can "falsehoods" be true? :confused:
Quote:

Don't you get sick of the same old negative tune on repeat?
The same old negative tune on repeat??? With great respect perhaps you see issues as "negative" whereas I don't?

Native spirit 12-11-2020 10:07 AM

Please keep to topic

Namaste

bobjob 12-11-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please keep to topic Namaste

Point taken - we're wandering. The topic is 'Covid-19 Conspiracy'

ant 12-11-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please keep to topic

Namaste

Back on topic.: )

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
Respectfully responding, who is it that truly is accessing The Akashic Records? Or, one might ask, can incarnates access them ever? I was told by a source I respect no incarnate can.

In regards to incarnates cannot access the Akashic records maybe true to some degree. As there are different types of incarnates that are born here. If you were to understand the nature of the conscious shift the Earth and humanity are undergoing you may then understand that there are different levels of consciousness that have incarnated on this planet. The incarnates that are born of Earth (consciousness/soul) more than likely cannot because of their level of consciousness. It hasn't expanded, evolved enough to do so. As for some others that are not born from Earth, those that have incarnated from other systems, planets, galaxies etc, that have in their origins been higher densities (levels of consciousness) can and do access the Akashic records.
Also, you can then understand why so many souls are coming to Earth in the form of lightworkers, lightwarriors, starseeds, wanderers etc to assist with the Earth and humanity in the transfiguration being conducted.

bobjob 12-11-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

In regards to incarnates cannot access the Akashic records maybe true to some degree. As there are different types of incarnates that are born here.

I see....
Quote:

If you were to understand the nature of the conscious shift the Earth and humanity are undergoing you may then understand that there are different levels of consciousness that have incarnated on this planet. The incarnates that are born of Earth (consciousness/soul) more than likely cannot because of their level of consciousness.
My field is that only of human incarnates. Anything outside of that isn't in my understanding.
Quote:

It hasn't expanded, evolved enough to do so. As for some others that are not born from Earth, those that have incarnated from other systems, planets, galaxies etc, that have in their origins been higher densities (levels of consciousness) can and do access the Akashic records.
They're outside of my field of experience and that of those who influence my thinking.
Quote:

Also, you can then understand why so many souls are coming to Earth in the form of lightworkers, lightwarriors, starseeds, wanderers etc to assist with the Earth and humanity in the transfiguration being conducted.
I'm not yet persuaded about the extent of the situation you've outlined but I accept extra-earth entities are influencing aspects of humankind's spiritual progression.

bobjob 12-11-2020 09:16 PM

back now to the thread topic of healing and the alleged Covid-19 conspiracy :)

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

I see....

My field is that only of human incarnates. Anything outside of that isn't in my understanding.

They're outside of my field of experience and that of those who influence my thinking.

I'm not yet persuaded about the extent of the situation you've outlined but I accept extra-earth entities are influencing aspects of humankind's spiritual progression.

We are defined as 'human' by the body/flesh and those who are incarnate from the Earth. As the soul is born of the Earth plane. Other incarnates souls who are born into the human body can and are of other planes/levels of consciousness that originate from different systems. Hence the gifted abilities some possess. These souls are here to assist with the spiritual evolution of the Earth and humanity but to also challenge themselves for their own spiritual growth.

I wouldn't expect you to be pursuded. As it is up to the individual to find the truth themselves. For myself, I just show people doors that they can walk through and to see what is on the otherside for themselves.

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

back now to the thread topic of healing and the alleged Covid-19 conspiracy :)

Everything within this OP is on topic. Why would anyone think differently? It opens up different avenues to eventually come to some conclusion. Are we to continue to go around in circles and chase our own tails?
The aspects of many topics are intertwined with the OP. Eventually brodened conciousnesses will find more wisdom, knowledge and insights as things start to fall into place and make sense.

bobjob 12-11-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

We are defined as 'human' by the body/flesh and those who are incarnate from the Earth. As the soul is born of the Earth plane. Other incarnates souls who are born into the human body can and are of other planes/levels of consciousness that originate from different systems. Hence the gifted abilities some possess. These souls are here to assist with the spiritual evolution of the Earth and humanity but to also challenge themselves for their own spiritual growth.

I wouldn't expect you to be pursuaded. As it is up to the individual to find the truth themselves. For myself, I just show people doors that they can walk through and to see what is on the otherside for themselves.

I have already been through doors - perhaps the same doors - that others opened for me in similar ways. What I found failed the SB test of appealing to my reason, the ultimate test.

This will be my final response because we're now way off-topic. I enjoyed the diversion - thank you. :hug3:

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 09:41 PM

It's not just about you... Bb:hug3:

linen53 13-11-2020 12:16 AM

Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing, the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGZC9P9WBg

Bill Gates and Moderna: https://geopolitics.co/2020/09/05/bi...a-big-problem/

Heightend-Awareness 13-11-2020 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing, the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

Interesting. Nothing new to me but thank you linen for sharing the info with others. Maybe send this link to the guys talking about cryptocurrencies etc. of the economic collapse topic.

Comment made by youtube viewer.

Gabrielle Heard 3 weeks ago (edited)

So many people have been brainwashed with the political tyranny of lockdown, stopping people seeing family and friends... certainly this ties in with a new world order/reset that we will be controlled... putting toxins, etc into a body by vaccine, EMF, depressing oxygen by masking, anti social distancing etc points to something so horrible! Give the vaccine to Bill and Melanie Gates, the WHO, and anyone who believes vaccines are the panacea! It is not about health!

Miss Hepburn 13-11-2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing,
the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

Whoa...after 3.30 min my mouth was so dropped I had to pause it!
Thank you!
:icon_eek:

PS Spiritual Dev ---new Akashic Records thread.

Nameless 13-11-2020 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you!

Wowzer!! What a difference six minutes makes.....

gemma 13-11-2020 03:10 AM

Quote:

I love Dr Northrup, she speaks truth in my opinion..no vaccine for me.

Heightend-Awareness 13-11-2020 04:17 AM

From the OP to the deniers to the those who knew something was not right about this all, do we see the reason for this topic to be where it is now? It is about health and well being, which the vaccine has NO inclination of providing as the video link supplied by linen has posted.

Heightend-Awareness 13-11-2020 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Conspiracy,aka remaining in the revolving proverbial door of suffering~aka negative thinking.

Your not being sarcastic now? :icon_eek::D

Elfin 13-11-2020 09:00 AM

....I haven't read all the thread...... But I would be very reluctant to have vaccine.

ant 13-11-2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Your not being sarcastic now? :icon_eek::D

Being sarcastic,is living in the proverbial revolving door also,

me,never.: p

Nameless 13-11-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Conspiracy,aka remaining in the revolving proverbial door of suffering~aka negative thinking.

I do believe HeightEnd is just trying to wake people up to the possibility that what we are seeing is not always really what is going on. I also agree with you that when you do wake up it is very easy to go down the rabbit hole of the conspiracy theories, whether they be truth or not.

I think finding a balance between knowing we are being lied to (which is not hard to see if anyone watches the news and trusts the government to stay home and tank all the economies which is a part of this theory and so easy to see from my perspective) and staying out of the fear we are being fed and the negative thinking - there is a balance between the two - a dance, and it gets easier the more we realize we can help each other through all this. With our light, our love, our hope, our Trust that the Universe has our back. Trust is the touchstone, no matter what is going on. Love will light the path.

So staying out of fear is the most important ingredient. And using your discernment about what other people are telling you that you have to do now to stay safe. I say I believe what my ******** meter tells me is the Truth, and we are not hearing it in the mainstream, so this thread is important to some, but some have "graduated" beyond the knowledge and are here to help with the Light, the kindness, to remind us all of our sovereign nature that we do all have free will, it cannot be taken if we don't allow it.

So there is benefit to both sides of the coin, and I appreciate that both sides are being represented here.

Nameless 13-11-2020 01:18 PM

On that note, here is a Heart Surgeon turned Holistic that keeps popping up on my feed that I finally listened to. More and more research has been done about what the human body is supposed to be eating and not eating, and I found it really fascinating that by eating certain foods and staying away from certain foods and supplements if you can't get the real thing can build our immune system to warrior levels. He talks about the science behind it. And yes, he is selling his books and who knows what else, but I am trying to be open to the Sky and what they present to me on my daily journey, so I finally listened. Really interesting...

How To FIGHT VIRUSES (Including COVID-19) & NEVER GET SICK AGAIN | Dr. Steven Gundry & Lewis Howes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zngYfRGsPs

Nameless 13-11-2020 01:54 PM

I also did want to say, since I seem to have this thread to myself right now LOL, is when Covid hit, I was NOT prepared. I had not been watching the news or listening to what people around me where buying into, and I did not like that. When toilet paper became a thing of the past on the shelves, and food supplies dwindled, it was not fun. Thank God I had a prepper son, who had stockpiled for us.

So I now believe in being prepared, and sometimes that means paying attention to what every one else believes as well, because the collective is also manifesting, and it may not be to your liking but unless you actually know how to jump timelines you may get to experience what every one else fears. The Other Side put it - you can stay and experience it, or get the heck out of the way of it. Since there is no getting the heck out of the way of it that I can see for now anyway, helping people stay out of fear (and helping myself stay out of fear) but also helping them to get prepped for things that may be coming is so important.

So I love listening to Alison Coe, and some QHHT sessions. If you are not familiar with her or them, it is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy. Very not like the usual Hypnosis, where some other "being" comes through and gives information about this Event that is coming.

Now I have channeled about the Event, many times. It always surprises me, because it is not something I was ever thing about or was consciously aware of, and still the information remains basically the same. This event is going to happen eventually.

Do I believe it, even though I channel about it? I don't know. Do I find it utterly fascinating? Absolutely.

But what this one hypnosis session is about is possible earth changes and monetary changes and collapses of economies and such, which normally I would not want to share, because I don't believe in sharing fear, right?

However, if nothing else I have learned this year, it is to pay attention and be prepared. So I am trying to pay attention and I want to be prepared.

After listening to this video, what I get from it on a preparation level is prep the basic needs - food, water, toilet paper for gods sake, a bit at a time to build up a supply and not a run on the super market if panic hits again, and also build up as much as you can a supply of small bills so you don't have to barter things right away (what a concept - bartering = "so middle ages") seeds (I think they can be frozen) to plant if and when you may need them, and then have an emergency plan for it you have to bug out. It can't hurt, and hopefully if Covid magically disappears (which Sylvia Browne did predict - as well as the virus coming she predicted it leaving suddenly as well) then no harm, no foul.

I do feel better being prepared, it gives me some sense of control in this chaotic vibe, and then I get to look forward with a sense of fun instead of dread, because each day is a gift and if being prepared makes me feel good, then I should do that.

Anyway, for those that are interested, here is the Session - you don't have to believe it, but it is, as Dolores Cannon said, "mind candy". It is not very happy candy...so take it with lots of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu5QThkcwrQ&t=4155s

linen53 13-11-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Thank you!

You might want to look into Judy Mikovits, PhD. She has written two books Plague and Plague of Corruption on corruption in the medical research field. At one time she claims Dr Fauci stole her invention and had her unlawfully incarcerated and literally ruined her career.

If you want a quick indoctrination you can find her on You Tube and Bit Chute (Please make Bit Chute one word in research :rolleyes: ) You will get a real dose of what is going on behind the medical scenes.

ImthatIm 13-11-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

From the OP to the deniers to the those who knew something was not right about this all, do we see the reason for this topic to be where it is now? It is about health and well being, which the vaccine has NO inclination of providing as the video link supplied by linen has posted.

So I guess, I am healed now of a non real virus and any feature nonreal mutations of Covid19 that
may or may not exist.

bobjob 13-11-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

At one time she claims Dr Fauci stole her invention and had her unlawfully incarcerated and literally ruined her career.

Were those claims substantiated?

Heightend-Awareness 13-11-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

So I guess, I am healed now of a non real virus and any feature nonreal mutations of Covid19 that
may or may not exist.

Once again, comments by those who don't know the context of the statement made.
For those not following the context of the statement made was that of the location of this topic (healing section) It was controversial as to why. As I showed and opened a door many interesting points had come across from many readers doing their own research and finding out that the virus being real or not, it's the fact that the vaccine is the true evil of the two. The virus is just the catalyst. As the vaccine promoted by MSM and government policies, it is anything but advocating health and wellbeing. It is the complete opposite. Have we caught up yet?

ImthatIm 13-11-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Once again, comments by those who don't know the context of the statement made.
For those not following the context of the statement made was that of the location of this topic (healing section) It was controversial as to why. As I showed and opened a door many interesting points had come across from many readers doing their own research and finding out that the virus being real or not, it's the fact that the vaccine is the true evil of the two. The virus is just the catalyst. As the vaccine promoted by MSM and government policies, it is anything but advocating health and wellbeing. It is the complete opposite. Have we caught up yet?

Yep.
Your're giving out medical advice on a spiritual forum.
I caught that right off the bat. Get it? Bat!

Heightend-Awareness 13-11-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Yep.
Your giving out medical advice on a spiritual forum.
I caught that right off the bat. Get it? Bat!

It's you're, not your. Where have I said, or implied, follow my advice? Then again why is there health and healing sections contained within this forum? Just because I open peoples eyes and expand their consciousness, is this a case for old fashioned stoning? I thought a spiritual forum would have many open minded people. Seems to be not the case in this instance.

Miss Hepburn 13-11-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

It's you're, not your.

It's ur.:tongue:

bobjob 13-11-2020 09:03 PM

off topic - deleted by author

Heightend-Awareness 13-11-2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

It's ur.:tongue:

As opposed to ur'e.:smile:

bobjob 13-11-2020 09:08 PM

off topic- deleted by author

ImthatIm 13-11-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

It's you're, not your.

Correction noted.
Quote:

Where have I said, or implied, follow my advice?
Sure, let's just call it a second opinion then.

Quote:

Then again why is there health and healing sections contained within this forum?
I assumed spiritual healing. Though Spirit works in mysterious ways.

Quote:

Just because I open peoples eyes and expand their consciousness, is this a case for old fashioned stoning?
No stones have been hurled nor should they. I guess it just comes down to the rules
of this forum, which I am breaking by mentioning them.
By the way I won't take a vaccine, not because of what is written here.
But they will probably detect that I didn't take it. The drones have been monitoring the situation
for some time. :wink:

Quote:

I thought a spiritual forum would have many open minded people. Seems to be not the case in this instance.
Touché
As my name implies IMthatIM, my mind is as it is.
I guess it's back to the dark side for me then, at the tip of a pointy stick.
Quote:

Now to the very tip of this stick.
PRS event. Problem, Reaction, Solution time. Manipulation of perception, people freak out, society flipped on it's back, economies failing etc. “Stop the world we want to get off. Stop the big bad wolf from blowing my house down”. There there, BIG BROTHER(Global Elitists) is here to help, take this vaccine you don't need because it have many nasty surprises in there for you. Including a state of the art microscopic tracking device we will embed into you. Run along now, thank you BIG BROTHER, for destroying humanity and the planet, how can we ever repay you. GIVE UP YOUR FREE WILL would be a start.
COVID-19 is the Pandora's box that will roll out many nasty surprises if we let it, we have ourselves to blame. These are truly challenging times bothers and sisters. What are we going to do about it? If you say nothing, then you best join your brethren on the dark side.

inavalan 13-11-2020 09:50 PM

Not pointing any fingers.

Sometime people give others more credit than is due ... What looks like conspiracy is just stupidity. Occasionally, vice-versa.

In spiritual matters, as in all other matters many of us start with beliefs and look for confirmations.