Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   COVID-19 Conspiracy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136958)

Dargor 23-11-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Not from what I've heard. Please don't ask me to list my sources. Do the research yourself.

Well I already did the research... I haven't found any official sources that confirmed it, so my guess is that you must've taken it from a conspiracy theory somewhere out there on the net.

Miss Hepburn 23-11-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Lol, maybe I'm immune to duck germs.
Like George Carlin said.

(Shh, do me a personal favor, don't do it if you have an open cut. I won't tell anybody.) :tongue:
Carlin was a genius. Woulda been odd if he died of colon cancer after that bit, ha....but alas, it was sudden heart failure ...
he went one night! At 71. Hope I go that way!

Heightend-Awareness 23-11-2020 09:45 PM

Something interesting for those who want to understand a portion of the 'back story'.

!!!! ***** WARNING CONFRONTING INFORMATION ***** !!!!

linen53 24-11-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well I already did the research... I haven't found any official sources that confirmed it, so my guess is that you must've taken it from a conspiracy theory somewhere out there on the net.

You will find your proof under a search for nanobot patents. I assume a patent would be "proof."

linen53 24-11-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
(Shh, do me a personal favor, don't do it if you have an open cut. I won't tell anybody.) :tongue:
Carlin was a genius. Woulda been odd if he died of colon cancer after that bit, ha....but alas, it was sudden heart failure ...
he went one night! At 71. Hope I go that way!

Lol, to late for that! I always have dings on my hands.

I sure would like to go fast. No lingering death for me!

Rah nam 24-11-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

I've been cleaning up duck poo for 9 years now. I think it has to do with a healthy immune system.

Of course washing hands afterwards is routine. Clean, go directly in the house and wash hands well.

Lol, maybe I'm immune to duck germs.

Like George Carlin said.

Germs are relatively easy to deal with, remove.
I have healed our cat from an infection in her face, from a fight with an other cat. Just by removing the bacteria from her bodies. We have to remove them from all bodies, not just from the physical.
bacteria are easy, viruses are a bit more tricky.
And the quicker we get on to them the least symptoms we have to heal.

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

You will find your proof under a search for nanobot patents. I assume a patent would be "proof."

Nice one.

Here is a list from the results page for nanobots patents. More than meets the eye.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=nan...=v213-1&ia=web

linen53 24-11-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

I can't remember who said this but they said the use of their symbols would be their downfall.

https://www.themystica.com/satanic-symbols/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread568769/pg1

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 01:34 AM

Quote:

I can't remember who said this but they said the use of their symbols would be their downfall.

https://www.themystica.com/satanic-symbols/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread568769/pg1

It's funny in a sad way how many consider some symbols as satanic when in fact they are not. Like the pentacle (one point up/not inverted) is used in witchcraft as a protective symbol. The same as Baphomet. It only a description by the artist Elphius Levi, the depiction of male/female energies and the elements earth, air, fire and water also the balance of, as above, so below.

one-light 24-11-2020 09:18 AM

There will be a lot of different vaccines worldwide - i do hope they are safer than the covid testing or track and trace rubbish full of errors - £100 a time from private companies on the gravy train for a covid test...

I got a good idea with stay strong in mind mass tv advertising - will any press media or officials listen no - makes me wonder why, a brilliant option and no one in authority supports it - no money in it for big earners...

I seen a vision this morning for a split second female with a big nose reddish skin nice smile though - don't know what thats all about, don't even know why i'm saying it but is this possible that a million people from one vaccination get deformed or is it me scare mongering, same as we've had to listen to over and over this year on media - scare mongering lowering peoples defence...

Is this possible that one rushed vaccine can deform people?? or do people not like to talk about that possibility, as in bad conversation...

Altair 24-11-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
I seen a vision this morning for a split second female with a big nose reddish skin nice smile though - don't know what thats all about, don't even know why i'm saying it

What did you say to her...? :D

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

There will be a lot of different vaccines worldwide - i do hope they are safer than the covid testing or track and trace rubbish full of errors - £100 a time from private companies on the gravy train for a covid test...

I got a good idea with stay strong in mind mass tv advertising - will any press media or officials listen no - makes me wonder why, a brilliant option and no one in authority supports it - no money in it for big earners...

I seen a vision this morning for a split second female with a big nose reddish skin nice smile though - don't know what thats all about, don't even know why i'm saying it but is this possible that a million people from one vaccination get deformed or is it me scare mongering, same as we've had to listen to over and over this year on media - scare mongering lowering peoples defence...

Is this possible that one rushed vaccine can deform people??

When you take a look at the ingredients in the COVID vaccine it will make your skin crawl even though you may not know what it is. There is a very good chance that it can F... Sh.. up.

one-light 24-11-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
What did you say to her...? :D

Definitely a she - nice smile, very wide nose reddish skin like its unwell, but like I say nice smile like she accepted what she is... but there again I had a vision about the rose cutting being a cure, or was that too simple and cost effective - and did anyone ever check, we don't know...

Rah nam 24-11-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

On the other hand the dark has to let you or us know what they are up to, hidden or otherwise.
And it only will be their downfall if enough people wake up, and are prepared to look at it and see it for what it is.

Rah nam 24-11-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

It's funny in a sad way how many consider some symbols as satanic when in fact they are not. Like the pentacle (one point up/not inverted) is used in witchcraft as a protective symbol. The same as Baphomet. It only a description by the artist Elphius Levi, the depiction of male/female energies and the elements earth, air, fire and water also the balance of, as above, so below.

Many positive symbols have been used by the dark in a subversive way.

Rah nam 24-11-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Is this possible that one rushed vaccine can deform people?? or do people not like to talk about that possibility, as in bad conversation...

All I can say is, those vaccines that alter the human DNA, will have long term effect on the human race, if they ever will be used.

Miss Hepburn 24-11-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
All I can say is, those vaccines that alter the human DNA, will have
long term effect on the human race, if they ever will be used.

Do you mean just this Covid vaccine? :icon_frown: Scary.

Rah nam 24-11-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Do you mean just this Covid vaccine? :icon_frown: Scary.

I am not a scientist, and can only say what I am given.
It involves only those vaccines that use mRNA to trigger a response.
According what my people tell me, it will bring about a corruption in the DNA responds in the long run. This corruptions occur naturally, only with this method it will be greatly enhanced.

linen53 24-11-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Well, if the vaccine is "tainted", I would think sterility, maybe sickness. But that won't be known for 3 or 5 years down the road, and then nothing can be done about it.

linen53 24-11-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

I am not a scientist, and can only say what I am given.
It involves only those vaccines that use mRNA to trigger a response.
According what my people tell me, it will bring about a corruption in the DNA responds in the long run. This corruptions occur naturally, only with this method it will be greatly enhanced.

This is what I have heard about the mRNA. We have never had a vaccine with mRNA before.

linen53 24-11-2020 04:45 PM

I just read that RNA is very unstable. Of the two companies that are at the front with the vaccine (Moderna and Pfizer) one vaccine has to be kept in a regular freezer, the other in a mega freezer.

If you can understand the rest of the chemistry jargon here it is: https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/11/20...gen-atom-15149

one-light 24-11-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Well, if the vaccine is "tainted", I would think sterility, maybe sickness. But that won't be known for 3 or 5 years down the road, and then nothing can be done about it.

Yes 'if' a vaccine was to go wrong in one country - and no one here is suggesting it will, let's make that perfectly clear - but 'if' it did, we are not talking about a few hundred people effected, its millions - go down in history that - if only they'd have given it more thought future generations would say...

In our country a large proportion of people slide their mask down to their chin when out of shops, but covid is on the ball there - it waits on the chin, then as the mask is temporarily pulled down it says we're in...

It's so frustrating because my idea of mass tv/radio advertising 'by one country' and other countries would then follow, its not ever rocket science - teach people to be stronger in mind, lose the fear - smile, laugh again, and don't send any messages from the control centre the mind/brain of any fear - be strong and send that signal to your cells and your immune system...

Quote - as on my Stay Strong Posters now displayed in 100's of shops in many towns/cities - Be sensible but keep busy and focused - laugh... A stronger immune system is the same as wearing extra body armour in a battle...

Not even complicated - will anyone in authority listen.............................

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Many positive symbols have been used by the dark in a subversive way.

I also forgot to point out one obvious symbol that is on Baphomets forehead. It is a pentagram. One point up (not inverted) the non-satanic position.

God-Like 24-11-2020 08:14 PM

Qantas boss says all international travellers on airline will have to have vaccination ..

x daz x

linen53 24-11-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Yes 'if' a vaccine was to go wrong in one country - and no one here is suggesting it will, let's make that perfectly clear - but 'if' it did, we are not talking about a few hundred people effected, its millions - go down in history that - if only they'd have given it more thought future generations would say...

In our country a large proportion of people slide their mask down to their chin when out of shops, but covid is on the ball there - it waits on the chin, then as the mask is temporarily pulled down it says we're in...

It's so frustrating because my idea of mass tv/radio advertising 'by one country' and other countries would then follow, its not ever rocket science - teach people to be stronger in mind, lose the fear - smile, laugh again, and don't send any messages from the control centre the mind/brain of any fear - be strong and send that signal to your cells and your immune system...

Quote - as on my Stay Strong Posters now displayed in 100's of shops in many towns/cities - Be sensible but keep busy and focused - laugh... A stronger immune system is the same as wearing extra body armour in a battle...

Not even complicated - will anyone in authority listen.............................

This reminds me of the period in time when the saying "Don't worry, be happy" was so popular. I'm losing my liberties and freedom and and my children and my grandchildren will lose their liberties and freedom and I'm supposed to not worry and be happy.

I mourn for what I am losing.

one-light 24-11-2020 09:00 PM

Yes we feel for our kids Deb, doesn't matter for us older ones - we know the odds are 'against' rushed errors - but the 'what if's' comes to mind for our innocent kids worldwide, or just in 'one' country, we are talking millions, make covid look like a pussycat... covid generally takes the weak, and in my opinion the fearful with weak immune systems...

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God-Like
Qantas boss says all international travellers on airline will have to have vaccination ..

x daz x

Just watch their bottom line drop

linen53 24-11-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Yes we feel for our kids Deb, doesn't matter for us older ones - we know the odds are 'against' rushed errors - but the 'what if's' comes to mind for our innocent kids worldwide, or just in 'one' country, we are talking millions, make covid look like a pussycat... covid generally takes the weak, and in my opinion the fearful with weak immune systems...

I really don't care about myself. I've already been told I won't be around for The Great Reset, if it happens. But all the younger generations.....the innocent, the gullible, my god I mourn for the loss of their freedoms.

linen53 24-11-2020 09:40 PM

Qantas Airlines

Joyce said the airline was looking at changing its terms and conditions to "ask people to have a vaccination before they get on the aircraft." "Whether you need that domestically, we will have to see what happens with Covid-19 in the market. But certainly, for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country, we think that's a necessity," the Qantas chief said.

...others could soon follow suit

inavalan 24-11-2020 10:01 PM

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425/rr-31
Suppression of science and lack of open debate has impinged enormously on three issues of fundamental significance. Firstly, public fear of Covid has been elevated to levels that are completely out of proportion to the actual danger. A recent peer-reviewed paper by one of the world’s most cited and respected scientist, Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University, quotes an infection fatality rate (IFR) for Covid of 0.00-0.57% (0.05% for under 70s), far lower than originally feared and no different to severe flu [3]. This paper is published on WHO’s own Bulletin but ignored by UK mainstream media.
Quite interesting, and with a long list references.

inavalan 24-11-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Qantas Airlines

Joyce said the airline was looking at changing its terms and conditions to "ask people to have a vaccination before they get on the aircraft." "Whether you need that domestically, we will have to see what happens with Covid-19 in the market. But certainly, for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country, we think that's a necessity," the Qantas chief said.

How is possible for a bureaucrat to make such decisions, in a free and civilized country? Maybe it isn't that "free and civilized" ...

I guess if journalists and politicians can say whatever they want, why wouldn't bureaucrats too?

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Qantas Airlines

He is a cabal stooge.

Heightend-Awareness 24-11-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425/rr-31
Suppression of science and lack of open debate has impinged enormously on three issues of fundamental significance. Firstly, public fear of Covid has been elevated to levels that are completely out of proportion to the actual danger. A recent peer-reviewed paper by one of the world’s most cited and respected scientist, Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University, quotes an infection fatality rate (IFR) for Covid of 0.00-0.57% (0.05% for under 70s), far lower than originally feared and no different to severe flu [3]. This paper is published on WHO’s own Bulletin but ignored by UK mainstream media.
Quite interesting, and with a long list references.

It is all about creating the 'perfect storm' of fear so as to stick their wholesome full of goodness vaccine into ya!

linen53 25-11-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

He is a cabal stooge.

Yep, they are starting to crawl out from under their rocks.

Heightend-Awareness 25-11-2020 04:53 AM

Off to Get Vaccinated

https://vib.by/v/Xy2e9flSq

This footage was edited by me from a youtube video.

BigJohn 25-11-2020 05:12 AM

Quote:

Yep, they are starting to crawl out from under their rocks.

How did you know where I was hiding?

Who told you? Who?

BigJohn 25-11-2020 05:15 AM

Will they give me a vaccination if I start stuttering and then begin to shake and foam starts coming out of my mouth as a result of putting half an Alka Seltzer tablet in my mouth?

Heightend-Awareness 25-11-2020 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Will they give me a vaccination if I start stuttering and then begin to shake and foam starts coming out of my mouth as a result of putting half an Alka Seltzer tablet in my mouth?

They'll probably give you something else.

ragdoll 25-11-2020 05:32 AM

I am not going to read all this but I had 2 family members die of Covid. It is real...

Heightend-Awareness 25-11-2020 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdoll
I am not going to read all this but I had 2 family members die of Covid. It is real...

That is sad to hear.
May I ask how old they were and did they have any other underlying health issues?