Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Anyone want a distance reiki healing? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145028)

IntrepidExplorer 09-10-2022 09:12 AM

Anyone want a distance reiki healing?

I'd like to practice distance reiki healing. Would anyone like a session? I'd do the reiki and then let you know if any visions or anything popped up and I'd like feedback from you on the experience too. This won't be on zoom or anything. You don't need to do anything specific - you can lie down if you want or just go about your day.

DreamWalker 13-10-2022 07:39 PM

Hi, I have been interested in the use of energy healing practices for a while now and would love for you to practice on me if you're interested!

IntrepidExplorer 15-10-2022 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamWalker
Hi, I have been interested in the use of energy healing practices for a while now and would love for you to practice on me if you're interested!

Hello, I'd love to practice on you! I can do it this weekend if that's okay with you?

crystaladdict99 15-10-2022 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
I'd like to practice distance reiki healing. Would anyone like a session? I'd do the reiki and then let you know if any visions or anything popped up and I'd like feedback from you on the experience too. This won't be on zoom or anything. You don't need to do anything specific - you can lie down if you want or just go about your day.

I'm interested!

DreamWalker 15-10-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:

Hello, I'd love to practice on you! I can do it this weekend if that's okay with you?

That's perfect for me, thank you!

IntrepidExplorer 16-10-2022 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystaladdict99
I'm interested!

Can I do yours next weekend?

IntrepidExplorer 16-10-2022 08:26 AM

Quote:

That's perfect for me, thank you!

I'll do it today. :)

I have to warn you that these types of reactions might occur:
- sensation of heat or cold
- seeing colours
- flashes from the past (can be from this life or past lives)
- involuntary movements (like a twitch)
- might fall asleep
- itchiness
- might feel emotional
- stomach might rumble
- pins and needles
- might feel energy moving

Any reactions like this are normal and shouldn't last longer than a couple of days. See a doctor if they last longer, of course - use your discernment there. Let me know if you're still okay with me doing the treatment. :) You can carry on with your day - no need to lie down or anything.

VanGoGurl 16-10-2022 02:23 PM

Hi Intrepid Explorer!

I am interested as well!

Have a very blessed day!

DreamWalker 16-10-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

I'll do it today. :)

I have to warn you that these types of reactions might occur:
- sensation of heat or cold
- seeing colours
- flashes from the past (can be from this life or past lives)
- involuntary movements (like a twitch)
- might fall asleep
- itchiness
- might feel emotional
- stomach might rumble
- pins and needles
- might feel energy moving

Any reactions like this are normal and shouldn't last longer than a couple of days. See a doctor if they last longer, of course - use your discernment there. Let me know if you're still okay with me doing the treatment. :) You can carry on with your day - no need to lie down or anything.

I am perfectly fine with you doing the treatment and understand that there may be a few reactions that could occur! Thank you for walking me through that information.

IntrepidExplorer 16-10-2022 03:14 PM

Quote:

I am perfectly fine with you doing the treatment and understand that there may be a few reactions that could occur! Thank you for walking me through that information.

Great - I'll get a couple of things done and then I'll do the treatment in the next 2-3 hours. :) I'll message you once it's done.