Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   COVID-19 Conspiracy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136958)

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 10:04 PM

A short 6:28min story on how Fauci came to be. If you pay attention at 0:55 seconds in, he starts is little speech and not once does he say the word 'truth'. Go figure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzFk...hannel=ABCNews

inavalan 29-11-2020 10:56 PM

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1022734817
  • There’s an entire school of research within public health on how to frighten people, known asfear appeal
  • Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, you must first highlight a threat. And, to work, the threat must be made personal, so that people fear for their personal safety
  • Next, you give people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the plan in its entirety. Examples during the COVID-19 pandemic include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses and keeping children home from school. In the future, we can expect to be told we must get vaccinated and digitally tracked before we can resume life as normal
  • By adding confusion to the mix, you can bring an individual from fear to anxiety — a state of confusion in which you can no longer think logically. In this state, you are more easily manipulated
  • Eventually, when the fear and anxiety are great enough, desperation sets in, at which point people are willing to do just about anything to get relief

Native spirit 29-11-2020 11:00 PM

I know of two people who took the covid test. didnt even take the testing stick out of the package sent it back.and it came back positive.
My friends wife is a sister in a big Hospital. she was telling me the wards were not full of people with covid.
It is the media fear mongering

Namaste

linen53 29-11-2020 11:09 PM

Judy Mikovits, PhD claims this person stole her treatment for AIDS. I say claims because there is no actual evidence other than her story. But I do find it odd she was arrested with no charges or explanation for 5 days with no that incident. They "found" drugs in her residence after that and she claims that she was told if she raised a stink they would find other "evidence" in her residence again. And she lost her career, her reputation and had to file for bankruptcy. Just saying....

I'm sure she was just making it all up. :icon_rolleyes:

BTW, she has written 2 books, one is Plague and the other is Plague of Corruption; I can't recommend either because I haven't read them but they are on my "list." ~~sighs~~

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I know of two people who took the covid test. didnt even take the testing stick out of the package sent it back.and it came back positive.
My friends wife is a sister in a big Hospital. she was telling me the wards were not full of people with covid.

Namaste

Yes it is MSM. Look at who owns and controls the media and you will see who calls all the shots for pretty much everything that goes on.

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1022734817
  • There’s an entire school of research within public health on how to frighten people, known asfear appeal
  • Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, you must first highlight a threat. And, to work, the threat must be made personal, so that people fear for their personal safety
  • Next, you give people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the plan in its entirety. Examples during the COVID-19 pandemic include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses and keeping children home from school. In the future, we can expect to be told we must get vaccinated and digitally tracked before we can resume life as normal
  • By adding confusion to the mix, you can bring an individual from fear to anxiety — a state of confusion in which you can no longer think logically. In this state, you are more easily manipulated
  • Eventually, when the fear and anxiety are great enough, desperation sets in, at which point people are willing to do just about anything to get relief

I have doubt about that this happens. Go 'PLANdemic' machine.

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 11:22 PM

I don't want to blow the trumpet prematurely, but the official narrative is starting to show cracks in its foundation built on B$. The truth can and will never be buried.

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Judy Mikovits, PhD claims this person stole her treatment for AIDS. I say claims because there is no actual evidence other than her story. But I do find it odd she was arrested with no charges or explanation for 5 days with no that incident. They "found" drugs in her residence after that and she claims that she was told if she raised a stink they would find other "evidence" in her residence again. And she lost her career, her reputation and had to file for bankruptcy. Just saying....

I'm sure she was just making it all up. :icon_rolleyes:

BTW, she has written 2 books, one is Plague and the other is Plague of Corruption; I can't recommend either because I haven't read them but they are on my "list." ~~sighs~~

I had watched her documovie. It is sad how Dr F threatened her with all kinds of malice and destroyed her professional life.

linen53 29-11-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53

Here are Judy's allegations. Start it around 5 minutes. https://www.*****ute.com/video/ixYeaux359dV/

Edit: Oh sorry, You Tube has banned this video so you can only find it on B I T C H U T E. Title of the video is: PLANDEMIC PART 1 (DR. JUDY MIKOVITS)

inavalan 30-11-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

It makes you wonder how / why can they get away with it? How is all this possible in our supposedly "civilized" and "free" modern world?