Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Nature - Chapel, Teacher, Healer (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134301)

feather 15-03-2020 02:56 PM

Nature - Chapel, Teacher, Healer

Nature has always been my chapel. A place where I feel a sense of peace, well-being and in touch with spirit. Where I can walk a quiet path and just Be. I would love to hear from others what nature means to them and how they experience themselves in nature.

Elfin 16-03-2020 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather
Nature has always been my chapel. A place where I feel a sense of peace, well-being and in touch with spirit. Where I can walk a quiet path and just Be. I would love to hear from others what nature means to them and how they experience themselves in nature.

Hi again feather... For me, to be able to go into nature, some-where completely private, away from the pressures of everyday life , is the nearest you can be to your true self. A place for one's soul to be themselves....

feather 16-03-2020 06:15 PM

I couldn't agree more Elfin

ImthatIm 25-05-2020 06:56 PM

I am never really out of nature.
I do however enjoy a good month in isolation
in nature and preferably in the mountains.

When isolated in nature my being profoundly shifts
slows down to the rhythm of the environment.
It also seems to clean me of all societal residue naturally.

Elfin 26-05-2020 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I am never really out of nature.
I do however enjoy a good month in isolation
in nature and preferably in the mountains.

When isolated in nature my being profoundly shifts
slows down to the rhythm of the environment.
It also seems to clean me of all societal residue naturally.

Hi, it sounds lovely. Don't you think it's because we experience ourselves in our "true " form, as free as our true existence would naturally be? Because it's not natural is it, to be woken up by a horrible intrusive alarm clock most days, to instruct "" you Have to get up now""...I think we have to live a life going against almost all of our natural instinct. We are the only animals on the planet that do that.

LadyMay 26-05-2020 11:21 AM

I like to go to the parish, talk the trees, commune with the dead, it makes me feel at peace.

Elfin 26-05-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMay
I like to go to the parish, talk the trees, commune with the dead, it makes me feel at peace.

Hi. I can empathise with that.

ocean breeze 26-05-2020 05:44 PM

Nature is creation and destruction working in unseen harmony. Nature is fascinating in that its so scary, so amazingly beautiful, so mysterious all at once. I've experienced much from tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, heat waves, as well as exploring a wide diverse sets of nature environments from different parts of the world.

This was my 4000th post. Flower me with joy everyone. :hug3: :icon_razz: :icon_sunny:

ImthatIm 26-05-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Nature is creation and destruction working in unseen harmony. Nature is fascinating in that its so scary, so amazingly beautiful, so mysterious all at once. I've experienced much from tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, heat waves, as well as exploring a wide diverse sets of nature environments from different parts of the world.

This was my 4000th post. Flower me with joy everyone.

Yeah, 4000th post
And what a post it is!!!!!!
Joy
**Joy**:icon_flower:***JOY*** :icon_flower:
:toothy4:
****Joy***
*******Joy*****

JosephineB 26-05-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze

This was my 4000th post. Flower me with joy everyone. :hug3: :icon_sunny:

:occasion18: :sith: x 4 :toothy4:

I'm not sure what sith stands for^