Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Astral projection and physical pain (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=62954)

Nesanjica 01-02-2014 04:31 PM

Astral projection and physical pain
 
When I get all the symptoms of projection: vibrating, ringing ears, energy rushes etc. I also get such strong physical body aches it makes me have to move to get more comfortable/ relief and that snaps me out of the projection! Why so many aches and pains? The psin is in my bones and muscles and it makes everything so uncomfortable!

astralsuzy 01-02-2014 09:04 PM

I do not know why you feel aches when you get vibrations. I think you will have to put up with the aches. The vibrations is very quick. It does not last long. You will have to try to ignore the aches otherwise you will not ap. When you get the vibrations that is the time to try to ap. By ignoring the aches and pretending you do not feel the aches, that might make the aches go away. It could be that you think you will always get the aches and that is why it is happening. Try to think I will not get the aches and see if that helps.

Astral Explorer 02-02-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesanjica
When I get all the symptoms of projection: vibrating, ringing ears, energy rushes etc. I also get such strong physical body aches it makes me have to move to get more comfortable/ relief and that snaps me out of the projection! Why so many aches and pains? The psin is in my bones and muscles and it makes everything so uncomfortable!


The way you stated your problem makes it incredibly difficult to answer because you say that the pain causes you to move your physical body to get comfortable and that ends the projection. But either you're in your physical body or your astral body and if you're in your astral body then you shouldn't be moving to your physical body other than the rare accidental occasion. Sometimes pain we experience in our physical body can translate over to our astral body but not always and so it is unclear to me whether the pain you're experiencing is actually in your physical body or astral body, or if you aren't as far into a projection as you think you are. When you're far off in a projection if your physical body is experiencing pain it shouldn't really be strong enough to where you are going to feel severe pain in your astral body, but your astral body is capable of experiencing pain caused to it as well. The uncomfortable pains you are describing that your physical body is experiencing sounds like to me the type of pains you experience before you're actually projecting. I'm not trying to say you're not actually projecting because I am not the one experiencing what you are and only you can really know that for yourself. But my opinion about it is that either the pain is actually in your astral body and it is causing you to accidently end the projection either through movement or thinking about your physical body, or you're not really far enough into the projection and that is why you're able to feel the pain occurring on your physical body. Of course that is just my opinion based on what I have experienced regarding astral projection, pain to the physical body during a projection, and pain to the astral body during a projection.

Adept 02-02-2014 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesanjica
When I get all the symptoms of projection: vibrating, ringing ears, energy rushes etc. I also get such strong physical body aches it makes me have to move to get more comfortable/ relief and that snaps me out of the projection! Why so many aches and pains? The psin is in my bones and muscles and it makes everything so uncomfortable!


Happens to me because I have chronic pain. Keep trying to find a position and practice simple meditation more. The problem is, since the mind comes from the body, you'll never fully separate them. Don't worry too much about it.

Nesanjica 02-02-2014 07:05 AM

The pain is def in the physical body and I am just trying to project but can't get further because of it.

Astral Explorer 02-02-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesanjica
The pain is def in the physical body and I am just trying to project but can't get further because of it.


OK so correct me if I'm wrong. You are laying still meditating and after some time from laying still your physical body starts hurting? See the thing about astral projection is you're either projecting or you're not, there is not really a such thing as half way to projecting. The only thing necessary to have a projection is your consciousness must shift out of your physical body into your astral body. That can sometimes happens after a couple minutes of meditation or a couple hours, unfortunately most of the time there really isn't anyway to tell exactly when that is going to happen. Usually it happens when you least expect it to be honest. I misunderstood your original post because you made it sound like you were already in a projection feeling physical pain in your body, I think what you meant was you're unable to lay still long enough to project because after laying still for a period of time your physical body has so much pain that you have to move and you basically lose all the progress for that attempt.

Correct me if what I'm saying is wrong please though, but that is how I am now understanding it. With that said what you're actually describing is incredibly common especially in the beginning for people. Did you meditate at all before you began attempting to project? Being able to lay still and meditate for long periods of time isn't something that just happens overnight. It is a skill just like any other and takes time, work, and dedication. What you should do is try and force yourself to meditate a little bit longer every time you meditate and that way you will build your body up to be able to withstand longer periods of meditation and you will also increase your pain threshold. As the other person said trying and testing different positions and locations is also something you should be doing as well. Meditation and astral projecting is all about finding what conditions, circumstances, location, position, etc. work best for you personally. Another thing is if you're forced to move due to pain try and move the least amount possible and move very slowly and calculated and sometimes you will not lose all of your meditation progress.

The last thing I would like to mention is meditation is not the only way to astral project. Personally I project several times a night, dozens of times a week, hundreds of times a month from my natural sleeping pattern. Not to mention doing what I do also brings about the same lucid dreams as well which honestly is pretty much the same thing as astral projection anyways. If you're one of the people who wake up several times a night you can definitely capitalize off of that and project when you wake up. Personally I fall asleep listening to a Delta wave Binaural beat every night and after sleeping for 2-3 hours when I wake up I make sure that I do not move at all, even if I'm experiencing pain. I will lay still after waking up and I would say at least 90% of the time it leads to a projection or lucid dream with in a minute after waking up. And even after that lucid dream or projection ends if I do not move again it usually leads to another lucid dream or projection. I have actually had up to 7-8 lucid dreams and projections happen back to back to back just from one time of waking up after a few hours of sleeping. So maybe that will help you some I know it works magic for me.

Nesanjica 02-02-2014 10:17 AM

Binaural beats sound interesting. I might give them a go. Now that I think of it: what happens is not just normal pain/ discomfort from meditating, it is actually like burning pain in the spine and neck. It comes with the energy surges, they go hand in hand. Sometimes I will also have this during the day when I'm working or doing whatever (not trying to project), I will start having buzzing, energy surges etc and with it will come this horrible pain in the body/spine/neck. It's just a sick feeling, like you are all achey from a flu or injury. The pain gets worse and worse and I need to get up, move, stretch etc.

Now, this is especially noticable when I'm actually in bed trying to get in the zone and it's kind of stopping me!

Sorry, hope this makes more sense...

Adept 02-02-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesanjica
The pain is def in the physical body and I am just trying to project but can't get further because of it.


Well yes, that's the only body you have, haha. As I said, plain meditation should help you block the physical pain out more, though medication or even medical action may need looking into.

Astral Explorer 03-02-2014 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept
Well yes, that's the only body you have, haha. As I said, plain meditation should help you block the physical pain out more, though medication or even medical action may need looking into.


The astral body is a body itself that is actually very similar to the physical. It is composed of etheric fluids that aren't quite as dense as the physical body but they certainly do have some density. That is why vehicular travel exists in the astral and even further up in the astral cities of light.

Adept 03-02-2014 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The astral body is a body itself that is actually very similar to the physical. It is composed of etheric fluids that aren't quite as dense as the physical body but they certainly do have some density. That is why vehicular travel exists in the astral and even further up in the astral cities of light.


Oh, alright...


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums