Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My co-worker kissed me in a dream. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=59815)

_Lost 28-11-2013 02:45 AM

My co-worker kissed me in a dream.

I work with a girl who I find to be very attractive. She is engaged with someone, and even has a kid with him. I am also in a relationship with someone. I sometimes will catch this girl staring at me when we pass by, or work together on something. We usually smile and greet one another. Last night I had a really vivid dream about her. I was helping her with some paperwork in the employee lounge, and she was sitting very close to me. To the point where our bodies were literally touching.

The next thing I know, and she gives me a kiss right on the neck. Shocked at what just happened, I turn to look at her. With our eyes locked, we begin to make out for a few seconds. It was amazing. What made it so strange was that there was another girl sitting at another table watching us. She laughed but it was a little embarrassing. It made me feel guilty about what we were doing. What could this dream have mean? I have no intentions of cheating on my own girlfriend. I just find a girl at work to be beautiful.

Thunder Bow 28-11-2013 06:31 PM

Dreams are all about feelings. You are feeling close to you co-worker and attracted to her, and may feel a bit guilty and embarrassed around that. Also she represents a part of yourself you are attracted to and feel close to, and have the same kind of feelings around it.

Celera 29-11-2013 04:34 AM

I agree that this dream does not probably have any deep spiritual meaning -- it is just your mind exploring an option that is not available (or not appropriate) in your waking life. As ThunderBow says, you are having strong feelings about this person at your work, and your mind is creating this outlet for those feelings. The guilt you feel in the dream is important -- this is your subconscious telling you that you would feel guilty if you followed your attraction to this girl at this time.

Some people believe every dream is a visit to the afterlife, but I personally think this is unlikely. We can be very much in love and committed to one person and still have passing attractions to other individuals, and sometimes our mind works through these feelings in our dreams. It can be pleasant, but doesn't mean anything in terms of your waking life decisions and commitments.

Patrickokechukwu 05-08-2016 06:35 PM

All ways dream seeing moon in my dream.

I all ways see Moon and star in my dreams sometimes moon split in to 3 what maybe the meaning of this that i all ways dream.

eliana israel 06-08-2016 01:09 AM

i have similar dreams about an excoworker. We never kissed in the dreams, but were always brushing up against each other....body, hands, etc. had sex twice (tmi, i know) Then there are other dreams about him, but it's irrelevant. I do NOT want this man in my life...lol...i just want him out of my system.
Dont get me wrong, he's ridiculously handsome...but his mind is in the matrix, we have nothing in common, and i get really weird vibes from him.