Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Would You Come Back? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143525)

Animal 10-04-2022 11:47 AM

Would You Come Back?

Would you want to reincarnate back into the world, back into civilization based on the experiences that you have had and are continuing to have in your current life, and what you’ve learned about the world?

Native spirit 10-04-2022 07:02 PM

DEF not and i will not be back I walk my final path

Namaste

Miss Hepburn 10-04-2022 08:27 PM

Sure, I have no preference...I trust where ever I am is perfect ...perfect for what?
For what I need in order to grow, learn, purify.
I trust Whom ever is in charge...so far so good.
When it's time not to come back 'here', I won't.

bobjob 10-04-2022 09:51 PM

From the perspective of an incarnate the prospect of another incarnation isn't that big an attraction BUT when I've left this dimension I expect to regard the possibility very differently.

I wonder if I'll remember after I leave this world how I felt when I was last living in it? And if I do remember, I wonder if those memories will influence me.....

Bambo 11-04-2022 12:12 AM

I would not wanna come back because it would probably be now (20xx) when the world sucks and not at all good......

bobjob 11-04-2022 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambo
I would not wanna come back because it would probably be now (20xx) when the world sucks and not at all good......

That's how you feel now but when you're 'over there' you'll see matters in ways different from how you do presently. And what if you decided you might consider coming back in the next century instead? You aren't constrained by outside influences - it's down to your choice.

That may make it even harder but it might be simpler - who knows how you will feel after you've passed over? Nobody knows of course - not even you. :wink: blessings :hug3:

wstein 11-04-2022 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal
Would you want to reincarnate back into the world, back into civilization based on the experiences that you have had and are continuing to have in your current life, and what you’ve learned about the world?

I do not want to come back or otherwise incarnate again. Been there, done that.

JustBe 11-04-2022 03:14 AM

Yes but not until and when the earth is cleaned up.

Bambo 11-04-2022 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
That's how you feel now but when you're 'over there' you'll see matters in ways different from how you do presently. And what if you decided you might consider coming back in the next century instead? You aren't constrained by outside influences - it's down to your choice.

Yes well if we could come back in 1960 and I would be again born around 1969,maybe I would choose to come back........

bobjob 11-04-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambo
Yes well if we could come back in 1960 and I would be again born around 1969,maybe I would choose to come back........

None of us can know how we'll feel after we've left this world and all the difficulties we may be encountering in our present lifetime......The only thing we can be certain about is that we'll see matters differently.

It doesn't mean we'll feel differently, of course, but I suggest to you that you likely will because you'll understand things you don't presently understand and those things may explain what's been happening and why. Then you can properly assess whether your present lifetime was indeed your last incarnation - or whether you find there's a reason to return here.

And it will be your choice what to do - that's the kicker. Nobody will/can force you to stay or to return; there'll be nobody and nothing to make that decision for you but there will be all the help you could ever wish if that's what you want. And why wouldn't you want help - don't we all need it?