Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Can angels or ancestors refuse to help you because of your lifestyle? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145304)

Panorama361 12-11-2022 08:44 PM

Can angels or ancestors refuse to help you because of your lifestyle?

Hi guys. I apologize if it may seem like I'm repeating myself from another thread on here, that's similar in nature to this one, on angels and ancestors. However my last thread touches moreso on giving offerings to ancestors and angels. This question I have on this thread delves more into the topic of whether angels or ancestors can refuse to help you, or even might want to inconvenience you, because of your lifestyle, even though your lifestyle might not be all that bad.

As much as I've heard that ancestors and angels are high vibrational beings that possess 100% unconditional love, they still also possess their own personalities, outlooks and opinions. Plus some angels and ancestors can also be fallen too from what I've researched throughout the years.

Also, I came across a spiritual Youtuber who was doing a Q&A and one of her fans expressed interest in meeting her ancestors. The Youtuber then asks the fan if he (or she) really wants to meet her ancestors since they are from another time period and may not approve of his (or her) lifestyle choices in the modern age. So that comment made me pause and think for a bit.

I might also be asking this because I am a queer male so I get that there might be ancestors from the past that might be disappointed or repulsed at me (universe forbid). And I also know that there are definitely some ancestors from my lineage that might be queer too. However I guess I just wonder if my sexuality, and being open and practicing at that, in general is something that ancestral beings tend to overlook.

Miss Hepburn 12-11-2022 09:42 PM

I don't know about 'fallen'.
But my angels and guides and loved ones want only my best...why?
Because as I increase in love and clarity and purity ---they also do.
And they know 'now' there is no gender in reality.

Oh, how I dislike this 'new thing' saying queer...it basically means odd or oddity.
Gays are way more 'gay' then odd!!
Words have power....gay is sweet to my ears. Just sayin'.

Native spirit 12-11-2022 10:50 PM

Your guides or the Angels would not say anything terrible to you. and they would not comment on your way of life.
Being gay or straight means nothing to them. WHY would your Ancestors refuse to help you because you are gay?
Answer they wouldn't.
They would help you because you are you, your sexuality doesn't come into it

Namaste

Traveler 12-11-2022 11:43 PM

I agree with Miss H and Native. They only want what's best for you.

Dude111 13-11-2022 12:58 AM

Yes im sure they do!!!!!!

Tal M. 19-11-2022 12:49 PM

Angels and ancestors will always offer a helping hand. Whether a person is open to receive it is the real question, but they're always available and Want to help you with anything and everything.
Since the ancestors died, they no longer posses the same limiting perspective they held while being alive. And the wiser they were while being alive, the even more wiser they will be as an unbound spirit.. and they see everything that is happening around in the world simultaneously and learn from everything.
Plus, in my personal opinion, even if they lived in a different time with different kind of lives, you can learn a lot from just that, since we live in a world right now that is kind of.. messed up. And it's hard to shake it off.
In conclusion, They will not disapprove of who you are inside. The only thing they might disapprove of is if the things you do do not benefit the highest desires of your soul.. because we can easily stray from our best path. And it might cause pain to let go of things that don't essentially serve us, but they will never do it because of how they think it should be based on limited perspectives, but rather because they see the heart of your soul and want to guide you more and more to open up to it. To your true self.
❤️

1337_d00d 20-11-2022 04:22 PM

Sorry I only bothered to read the headline, but regarding lifestyle and spiritual help that is constant, moment to moment process where you have to continually discover bad habits and postures. It's up to the individual how much help he recevies depending on his acceptance or resistance to the always present energies. :thumbsup:

You can also discover good postures by practicing tai chi. I have discovered that you can move in tai chi lines pretty much with every move you take.

FoxTracks 20-11-2022 06:37 PM

Well and wise ancestors and angels will always be on your side. They will never judge you or cause negativity in your life.

The only thing that I can see here worth mentioning, besides what others have said, is that not all ancestors are necessarily well and wise. Some may have been wounded in life very deeply and still hold on to that pain. Some may even still be tethered to the material plain as ghosts or spirits. They need help to move on to the higher realms. Those that have been wounded need healing desperately. When our ancestors are wounded, we also carry this pain around with us day to day. I cannot tell you how much better I feel day to day after having spent the time and energy to help one of my ancestors to move on and others to heal (some of my Jewish ancestors narrowly escaped the holocaust.) That is not to say that these ancestors will necessarily judge you, but some that are severely wounded can be aggressive (I have personal experience with this.) I find that we all have the well and wise ancestors that we seek for. If I were you I would seek out your ancestors and attempt to heal them with the help of the angels or any other spirit guides and helpers you may have. Well and wise ancestors will also participate in healing, if you need the extra help!

As I said before, angels and well and wise ancestors will never hurt you. They are there to help. I have personally had powerful experiences connecting to my ancestors. This perspective I have given you is a shamanic perspective, just as a disclaimer.

Redchic12 21-11-2022 07:15 AM

Hey Panorama DONT put yourself down and call yourself queer. You are a beautiful loving unique human being and you just happen to be born with a male body and a female brain.(according to my research) So what. That doesn’t make you any less of a human being than anyone else. DONT buy into all the negative comments that get hurled at you, they are just ignorant people and not worthy of your time and energy.

I have read that when a soul has had many many lifetimes, say as a female and,then chooses a male this time, there is a residual energy of female over lapping the male that you are today. Don’t know if it’s true, but it kinda makes sense hey.

Your angels and ancestors are neither male nor female in spirit and certainly WONT be judging you. So embrace who you are and what you are and live a happy enjoyable life, cos you deserve it just as much as anybody else.

hazada guess 21-11-2022 07:36 AM

Your sexuality has nothing to do with anything.