Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   how can puppys dream before opening their eyes? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144828)

bobbster2020 12-09-2022 01:20 PM

how can puppys dream before opening their eyes?

This is a random one and I'm not sure if this is the right forum but has anyone got any scientific evidence on how puppys can dream before they can open their eyes which is approx. 7 days after being born (if I remember correctly). I remember years ago we found a pregnant rescue dog and when her pups were born they could dream before opening their eyes, like they were chasing a rabbit etc. just like an adult dog would do. If there is no such thing as a spirit then how is this possible when they've never experienced anything?

hazada guess 12-09-2022 02:49 PM

They haven't experienced this world yet.They are still focusing on life where they came from. (In my opinion).:smile:

bobbster2020 12-09-2022 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
They haven't experienced this world yet.They are still focusing on life where they came from. (In my opinion).:smile:

Yes, this could be true, hazada guess. That would definitely explain it for sure.

Miss Hepburn 12-09-2022 04:30 PM

Wait, are we proposing their little twitches and eye movements are dreams
with rabbits? Sorry! :tongue:

bobbster2020 12-09-2022 05:47 PM

haha yes but I saw them experience full dreams with leg movements and mouth noises like a mini bark/whimper sound the same as an adult dog would do when dreaming of chasing something but obviously less intense. We had one who would be dreaming at the same time as the mother and doing similar movements, basically mimicking what she was doing. This was all before they could open their eyes.

Nobody else experienced that with pups? ha. Maybe we had a special litter then lol.

Gatekeeper517 25-09-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbster2020
This is a random one and I'm not sure if this is the right forum but has anyone got any scientific evidence on how puppys can dream before they can open their eyes which is approx. 7 days after being born (if I remember correctly). I remember years ago we found a pregnant rescue dog and when her pups were born they could dream before opening their eyes, like they were chasing a rabbit etc. just like an adult dog would do. If there is no such thing as a spirit then how is this possible when they've never experienced anything?

The brain thinks. Many animals are born with the information needed to "be" that animal. Its "dreams" are that animal's brain doing what brains do ... dream.

The bigger question for me is "Is our human daytime experience just a the universe dreaming "humans".

Gatekeeper517 25-09-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbster2020

The brain thinks. Many animals are born with the information needed to "be" that animal. Its "dreams" are that animal's brain doing what brains do ... dream.

The bigger question for me is "Is our human daytime experience just a the universe dreaming "humans".

zerojack 08-10-2022 07:24 PM

Puppies can dream before opening their eyes because they enter REM sleep sooner than adult dogs. During REM sleep, puppies experience rapid eye movements and increased brain activity. This means that puppies are more likely to dream during this stage of sleep than when they are in a non-REM state.

Folong 21-11-2022 05:03 AM

Puppies appear to be able to recognize objects and movements as soon as they are born. This implies that babies experience a comparable condition before birth.

saurab 11-12-2022 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatekeeper517

Not only animals but this is true for every living being in existence. There is a master template or blueprint for every living being which exists in the creator's mind. This is what DNA is all about.