Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Dragon realm (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140761)

AngelRain 08-07-2021 01:11 AM

Dragon realm

Anyone here from the dragon realm? I just found out my husband is from the dragon realm and wanted to learn more about it

A Gray Vidar 03-11-2021 01:37 PM

I am a void dragon from before time and creation.

Ladymorgana444 07-11-2021 05:19 AM

There are dragons in a real world . I have several people come to my temple to tell me about their dreams , having to transform in dragons and wake up with scratch mark on their body. I have worked similarly with werewolf, witch bird , mermaids

Traveler 07-11-2021 10:33 PM

I would love to connect with dragons. I have dreams about them sometimes. The last one I remember is me entering a secret staircase down through the middle of a tree to a dragon's lair that was set up like an alchemist's laboratory. I was trying to get some ingredients. The dragon came back before I was done and he chased me. He was not happy with me. I got away though. I don't know what that was all about though.

Native spirit 08-11-2021 10:58 AM

I m not doubting anybody here but Ladymorgana you say you have a temple who are you?

Namaste

johnpery 14-04-2022 11:22 AM

Dragonrealm is an area control game for 2-4 adventurers age 10+ that lasts about 20-30 minutes. It features the same basic gameplay mechanics as Dragonwood, making it a familiar return to the same

A Gray Vidar 30-10-2022 09:37 AM

Here is what i have learned so far about dragons.

They predate the creation of humans and planet earth.
The first dragons came from the mind of god and entered into existance fully grown and mature. as they had been nested by the mother dragon beforehand inside the cosmic void of a black hole. (before time and the big bang)
They are higly empathic and some of the higher order is telepatic as well, as they have learned how to speak with thoughs. and have magic powers. like spewing of celestial fire and true imortality. They plan their exit from the matrix of God in advance and checkout at the peak of their power.
They are higly skilled geneticians and technichians. They have smaller reptiles working for them as the Ciakars controls their power stucture within the hive mind of their goddess.

There are more untold truths about dragons that i know but it was some of it.

applecrumble99 22-11-2022 10:20 PM

Dragons

Love Dragons, although I haven't watched game of thrones ( too much unnecessary hanky panky in my humble opinion. This is my first post here. Looking forward to all things esoteric. :

I think eastern Dragons are very different to Western Dragons, if we were to follow the myths. :smile:

ray=out 23-11-2022 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gray Vidar
Here is what i have learned so far about dragons.

They predate the creation of humans and planet earth.
The first dragons came from the mind of god and entered into existance fully grown and mature. as they had been nested by the mother dragon beforehand inside the cosmic void of a black hole. (before time and the big bang)
They are higly empathic and some of the higher order is telepatic as well, as they have learned how to speak with thoughs. and have magic powers. like spewing of celestial fire and true imortality. They plan their exit from the matrix of God in advance and checkout at the peak of their power.
They are higly skilled geneticians and technichians. They have smaller reptiles working for them as the Ciakars controls their power stucture within the hive mind of their goddess.

There are more untold truths about dragons that i know but it was some of it.

This is amazing!!! And somehow coincides with the story I’m writing.

Also I talked to a psychic a few years ago and she said I had a powerful dragon soul or something like that. Do dragons ever incarnate as humans?? And are they benevolent? Also which star system are they from???

PecaS 29-11-2022 12:29 PM

Do you guys mean to tell me that, when I see someone and I "feel/sense" they could be humanized or incarnated o reincarnated elves, and so on I am ACTUALLY seeing elves and what not?

I need to know more! can you recommend any reputable and serious author?
Quote:

Anyone here from the dragon realm? I just found out my husband is from the dragon realm and wanted to learn more about it
How can you tell? by their dreams?