Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Calling all Light workers, Light Warriors and Starseeds (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136882)

Heightend-Awareness 27-08-2020 02:22 AM

Calling all Light workers, Light Warriors and Starseeds

Do you know what your spiritual life purpose and soul mission is?

Please explain and why? (in 25 words or less), just kidding. :D

Heightend-Awareness 28-08-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

I'll start this round then.

My spiritual life purpose was/is to rediscover who and what I am by awakening and understanding my abilities by developing them and strengthening them so that they benefit me for my soul mission.

My soul mission is to help recruit and build an army of lightworkers, light warriors, Earth Angels and other starseeds to willing join in the spiritual and psychic battle that needs to occur to rid the if not subdue our oppressors. Being the Global Elite and their darkness. (don't worry, it's not a physical battle. It's done with the heart and mind, most of all, no bloodshed).

Gemini46 28-08-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

I'll start this round then.

My spiritual life purpose was/is to rediscover who and what I am by awakening and understanding my abilities by developing them and strengthening them so that they benefit me for my soul mission.

My soul mission is to help recruit and build an army of lightworkers, light warriors, Earth Angels and other starseeds to willing join in the spiritual and psychic battle that needs to occur to rid the if not subdue our oppressors. Being the Global Elite and their darkness. (don't worry, it's not a physical battle. It's done with the heart and mind, most of all, no bloodshed).

My friend..we should talk.

Heightend-Awareness 29-08-2020 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini46

I'm all ears

Heightend-Awareness 29-08-2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini46

I'm all ears

Pagandell 31-08-2020 07:12 PM

I have only just relatively come to the conclusion i am a light warrior but realise now that I have been one all my life.
There has been great highs and awful lows.:smile:

Heightend-Awareness 01-09-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have only just relatively come to the conclusion i am a light warrior but realise now that I have been one all my life.
There has been great highs and awful lows.:smile:

Hello, May I ask why you would think you're a light warrior? Just curious, not judging.

Elfin 01-09-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

See, I'm not quite sure what all these "expressions" mean... I've heard of them... And yes, of course I could research them, but when I research certain things I seem to resonate with them all !!!!..... Not that I'm being greedy you understand... The only thing I know for certain is that I'm Empath/ highly sensitive...

Heightend-Awareness 01-09-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
See, I'm not quite sure what all these "expressions" mean... I've heard of them... And yes, of course I could research them, but when I research certain things I seem to resonate with them all !!!!..... Not that I'm being greedy you understand... The only thing I know for certain is that I'm Empath/ highly sensitive...

There are multiple ways to find out what your "expression" is. Because I had no one to help me besides my gifts and guides, I was steered to look for answers online. Just to get the ball rolling for me. Just a piece of a puzzle to work with. Then it all came together and started to become clearer and made more sense. What I'd discovered that I am a Starseed and have been for my past several lives. It was just like Pat Benatar's song "all fired up" and a particular line in the lyrics "Now I believe there comes a time when everything just falls inline". But I do want to see a medium, to confirm/second opinion of everything I have discovered about myself. Not to second guess myself, just to reassure.

Elfin 01-09-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

There are multiple ways to find out what your "expression" is. Because I had no one to help me besides my gifts and guides, I was steered to look for answers online. Just to get the ball rolling for me. Just a piece of a puzzle to work with. Then it all came together and started to become clearer and made more sense. What I'd discovered that I am a Starseed and have been for my past several lives. It was just like Pat Benatar's song "all fired up" and a particular line in the lyrics "Now I believe there comes a time when everything just falls inline". But I do want to see a medium, to confirm/second opinion of everything I have discovered about myself. Not to second guess myself, just to reassure.

...I suppose everything becomes apparent in time .... Sometimes we know "who" we are... But we're not quite sure what it's called !!!!!..... And then I always think , sometimes it's not important that we have a title .. as long as we just keep on doing what we're doing...

BigJohn 01-09-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Not really.

If it is any, it is to learn and grow.

Heightend-Awareness 01-09-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Not really.

If it is any, it is to learn and grow.

It would have called you, your soul mission that is. from my own experience of awakening taking decades, I learnt my purpose and mission in the process. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, as you said, "to grow and learn".

Pagandell 02-09-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Hello, May I ask why you would think you're a light warrior? Just curious, not judging.

It's a bit of a long story i could not explain in one post.
I whent on a website. Thesecrettruthabout.com light warrior's and everything fell into place.
Also what you said about pleiadians and star seeds i could really relate to. It was so much like me
Over the years I have been involved in some different kinds of groups and have had problems with the hierarchy just for speaking my mind.
And what i was doing was threatening there authority and exposing how they exclude certain people from there little place of power.
I think David Bowie The sex pistols the Extinction Rebellion group and the hippie movement in theib 6os are light warrior's and a lot more people and groups i could mention :icon_pirat:

BigJohn 10-09-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

It would have called you, your soul mission that is. from my own experience of awakening taking decades, I learnt my purpose and mission in the process. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, as you said, "to grow and learn".

If I understand properly, it looks like our spiritual life purpose and soul mission is about the same, is that correct?

Heightend-Awareness 11-09-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

If I understand properly, it looks like our spiritual life purpose and soul mission is about the same, is that correct?

Personally, or generally?
How I understand it, some have similar missions/purposes. Some are here to heal others comfort, support, sympathise, empathise, guide etc. Then you have the "hardcore'ers"(help others awaken, expose deception, use their abilities for their purpose/mission etc. Then you have "allrounders". Who do and have all of the above.
How and when this occurs is an individual thing. An awakening can take years to gently ease you into it or it can be dramatic forehead slap from the universe that occurs in days or brought on by a traumatic experience, similar to the dramatic forehead slap. Once awakened, if you have a soul mission you will be led to it gradually, or proportionately to your awakening. Depending on its complexity, it may take years for you to figure it out. It is designed for you that way so your "bag of marbles" don't break so you become accustomed to all the signs and knowledge needed to accomplish your mission.

Heightend-Awareness 28-09-2020 10:54 PM

Quote:

Sethra 02-12-2020 07:54 PM

Heightend-Awareness

My life’s’ purpose is to establish Eighty-Eight Books into a single Spirit Book. Collectively harmonizing in spirit, multi-dimensional harmonization allowing extra-ordinary communication by Eighty-Eight different Spirit Authors. If you have had a unique experience of life and seek to contribute a book or seek help to create a Spirit book, please reach out to me. We are Prophets and Seers, Shamans, and every form of “Mystic Holy Human” in all the titles that could be listed. As we rediscover these abilities, may our world-wide unifying experiences embody a Love language and add to the contribution of The Human Collective Consciousness of Love

Foremost, I consider myself a "Luh-ah-Bawm" A Sun Arrayed Knighted Shaman Warrior, also I fulfill the roles of scribe, Shaman, and Healer. I am a representative of love. During the days of my youth many teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I had remembered that the bible said God is love. And without a verbal word to anyone – “when I grow up, I want to be love, because if I could feel just the smallest proportion of love, then I would be able to feel God on even the smallest degree.”

I have come to believe; Love that is true conquers all obstacles. This caused me to literally and as a scientist at heart, not academically; put love to the test and have studied the results. True motherly love that conquers all obstacles, leaves an imprint upon her children. For her passing and the absence of my own children in my life: I have a record of my spirit journey, so that others may be able to learn and understand what they are experiencing naturally. This is not a message to be preached, this is an experience of love that is true. The sort that never gives up. I know that I am not alone. Every person is connected together, we are only divided by false distractions. We are no one, fore we are everyone.

From the collective consciousness, I have received a manual and have scribe'd a book to combat the maliciousness of others with the Art of Unconditional Love.

There is a free download of this book. As I received freely, I give freely: I believe this material can benefit many. I offer this gift for free to all. There are no pop-ups, or e-mail sign-ups, just a button to download.

This is a portion of my purpose my purpose, ufile.io/3esf1ze4

The language presented in this book Expresses Emotional Experiences Equally Enabling Endless Enlightened Energy - The E-Eight Effect, creating a new language to embrace something new. After eight years of this labor, there are a hundred and twenty-nine strategies of thought, emotion, action, and otherworldly interactions and communications. Every word is accompanied by a number, a symbol, and how to relate and apply it in the real world.

Rah nam 03-12-2020 12:14 AM

Quote:

Yes, I am her to assist those who will transform this reality, bring it into the realm of fourth density.
Not to many obstacles to overcome.

(sorry about the one extra word)

Legrand 03-12-2020 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
Yes, I am her to assist those who will transform this reality, bring it into the realm of fourth density.
Not to many obstacles to overcome.

So am I to the 5th.

Regards

Rah nam 03-12-2020 01:06 AM

You come from the fifth, so I am certain you will return there.

PerceptivePisces 08-02-2021 12:34 AM

Quote:

For most of my life, I have dealt with being basically a magnet for those in need and didn't know why people were always randomly drawn to me like a moth to the light. Strangers would (and still do) come up to me in public and ask me for guidance and direction whether it be something as simple as literal directions, help to find products in a store (even though I politely say I do not work there) or it's getting/giving advice about their life or something more enlightened like my opinions on the world we live in and my perceptions on daily life.

As far as my soul mission I am still not sure. Of course, I know I need to help people, but the specific details of that are still only being shown to me gradually over time. Spirit has basically indicated to me thus far, that I will soon own my own business where I will be working in a leadership role but also as a collaborator and will come up with a something that nobody has seen before (supposedly).

What I do know, is that people seem to enjoy the way I view things and my perspective to which when trying to help or offer my take on something, people always comment that they never thought about it like that. I have a nack sometimes for metaphors and even when I used to go to a psychologist (it was for greif), she actually asked if she could use mine with her other clients.

I also love to write and have been told I have a way with words and that part of my life purpose/soul calling is to use my words to help people. Again, still figuring it all out though.:confused: :smile:

angel-of-light 09-02-2021 07:23 AM

my calls

I feel 3 strong calls 1 to cultivate vibration and help this world to transform from 3 d to higher dimension,2 ward away the evil presence and invaders from lower vibration realms with ill intent and restore the balance and clarity of mind to other creations,3 very intense and strong call to help and restore nature and defend other creations undone the damage done by industry clean nature out of human industry toxins and restore the balance.

Heightend-Awareness 15-02-2021 08:27 PM

Something that has become apparent that the balance of duality good/evil, light/dark etc. Is that the evil that humanity endures makes us more resilient. Evolving/adapting to our environment enabling us to grow within, our true self. Making us stronger.

pixiedust 16-02-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

I don't know.

utopiandreamchild 19-03-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

My purpose is to educate universal love and unity. That's about that. Amen

selflove929 08-04-2021 04:12 AM

I do not know for certain!
However I do feel aligned most of the time with the ebb and flow, where sometimes I feel like I am a bit further away, but then I come back stronger than ever.
Life stands as a big mystery to me, but I do know that love & acceptance, compassion, and knowing that everything seems to be the product of their own conditioning seems to help me stay in the flow of alignment and have some peace within myself.
I think I am meant to do something revolving around education young minds though, since I have been having many ideas of this kind pop into my head over the last couple of years when I am in a state of tranquility and/or inspiration!

May whoever read this be well! <3

angel-of-light 08-04-2021 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selflove929
I do not know for certain!
However I do feel aligned most of the time with the ebb and flow, where sometimes I feel like I am a bit further away, but then I come back stronger than ever.
Life stands as a big mystery to me, but I do know that love & acceptance, compassion, and knowing that everything seems to be the product of their own conditioning seems to help me stay in the flow of alignment and have some peace within myself.
I think I am meant to do something revolving around education young minds though, since I have been having many ideas of this kind pop into my head over the last couple of years when I am in a state of tranquility and/or inspiration!

May whoever read this be well! <3

well said,I wish you too good and happiness and really beautiful avatar picture he/she so cute is that your bird?.

selflove929 09-04-2021 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-of-light
well said,I wish you too good and happiness and really beautiful avatar picture he/she so cute is that your bird?.

Thank you Angel of Light!

And yes, my avatar picture is of one of the lovebirds that's living with me named Thunderpants. She is rather docile, however when it comes to feeding, her ferocious side comes out! :biggrin:

angel-of-light 09-04-2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selflove929
Thank you Angel of Light!

And yes, my avatar picture is of one of the lovebirds that's living with me named Thunderpants. She is rather docile, however when it comes to feeding, her ferocious side comes out! :biggrin:

like many of us too!, a human hungry can be ferocious too when extremely hungry.

madalina_diana 02-07-2021 03:36 PM

That told how I don't like to be one, they don't want to hear about it either.
Not thinking not even once I will ever be somebody else.

Volman 13-07-2021 04:07 AM

Quote:

I've no idea at present. My mission is discovering new energies and harnessing them for my ascension
I think I squeaked it in under 25

FairyCrystal 19-07-2021 10:35 AM

It was a major learning curve to get to knowing this.
First I learnt -via a reading- what my individual purpose as a Soul was. That has to do with learning to say "no!" and to choose me, after many lives where I didn't. I've had many extremely unhappy lives with violence in them as well.
That's what I want to turn around this life.

Later on I started thinking about my Soul purpose, the one related to serving the planet, so not the more personal one.
Took a long time, but mine is to help bring balance in the Divine Feminine and Masculine energies that is so very needed at this time, and imperative for us to ascend to a higher level.
It really lights me up!
I choose to work with groups of women, in English so I could reach women all over the world, which is exactly what happened!

PureDevotionGirl 19-07-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

I am not sure exactly what my soul intended to do when it came down here, but I'm pretty sure I'm a healer.

My spiritual life purpose and soul mission is probably related to freedom in some big way since that's all I ever talk about and fight for. I want to be free and when I care enough, I want others to be free too. I'm not in the best mood today though; I almost feel like burning every thing down.

Thinking of joining the dark side.

PureEvil760 20-07-2021 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
I am not sure exactly what my soul intended to do when it came down here, but I'm pretty sure I'm a healer.

My spiritual life purpose and soul mission is probably related to freedom in some big way since that's all I ever talk about and fight for. I want to be free and when I care enough, I want others to be free too. I'm not in the best mood today though; I almost feel like burning every thing down.

Thinking of joining the dark side.

You're already on the dark side as you don't even know what the light side is.

Rah nam 20-07-2021 06:49 AM

To be on the dark side and ascend , one has to exert almost 100% control over oneself and others.
At this point there is no one alive who can do this.

PureEvil760 22-07-2021 04:41 AM

Quote:

To be on the dark side and ascend , one has to exert almost 100% control over oneself and others.
At this point there is no one alive who can do this.

Death does not change anything, so you've effectively just stated that no human goes to heaven.

PureEvil760 24-07-2021 03:08 AM

Quote:

there is no such thing as heaven, never was and never will be, in the same way as there is no... what ever the opposite is called.

You mean you're an atheist? I refer to our eternal state as Heaven.

Rah nam 24-07-2021 12:44 PM

Am I am atheist? (pigeon whole No. 257)
I don't know, since this term seams to be very arbitrary.
I know who and what I am.
I am Rah man an angelic wanderer.
Even so the term wanderer comes out of the Law of One, the definition seams to fit.

I certainly came into existence through the angelic realm.
In regards to an eternal state, there is no eternal state within creation.
Everything moves, revolves, expands.
Standing still is the beginning of the end.
Hallelujah

PureEvil760 24-07-2021 11:18 PM

Quote:

Am I am atheist? (pigeon whole No. 257)
I don't know, since this term seams to be very arbitrary.
I know who and what I am.

Sorry but you make very little sense. You can make up all the stuff you want but facts do exist and cannot be altered in any way.

Rah nam 25-07-2021 01:57 AM

Bee well....