Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot practice thread vol.2 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112900)

tealily 23-04-2017 07:44 AM

Tarot practice thread vol.2

So the old thread (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89118) is just under 1500 posts with 30 000 views. Wow! Apparently it's getting hard to edit/post on, so if FoxSpirit can lock the old thread, let's move here to continue our practice :)

Guidelines are the same as last time - this thread is intended to facilitate tarot/oracle/lenormand etc practice between members of the forum, whether beginner or advanced. In the spirit of fair play, readings are performed as thus:

[tealily opens thread]
Reader A reads for tealily
Reader B reads for Reader A
Reader C reads for Reader B
Reader D reads for Reader C (...and so on).

How to play:

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question (anything goes so long as not a third-party question, ie what someone else is thinking/feeling about you).

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

Some guidelines:

- Are you a beginner and freaking out? No worries! It's all about experience. Every time you have to look up what a card means, or spend two minutes thinking about what a card might mean in relation to another card, it makes you a more knowledgeable reader. We recommend the use of a three or one-card spread rather than something complicated (like the Celtic Cross spread, which is sooo not beginner-friendly)

- This is not a freebie reading thread; if you don't have cards or don't feel confident, use a site like http://serennu.com/tarot/pick.php?l=1c to generate an online spread and use biddytarot or similar to find card definitions.

- Try to offer some variety to other readers by avoiding the same question within a two week period

To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

If you copy any of my original text on this thread opener, that's cool, but please cite me as the original author :)

------------
Continuing on from the last thread -

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :) )

angelic star 23-04-2017 10:12 AM

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :)

I will take your question there. Nice to see a new thread finally.

Six of pentacles reversed, Emperor reversed.

It feels like a male boss who is overseeing your work alongside others and feels content. There maybe some lack of open communication with your senior. If there is something you wish to change or work on, would like to develop it would be helpful to make that known to a boss in order to make it happen.
Emperor reversed to me feels like there might be some flexibility from someone towards you that might work in your favor, just be open to it and do not inhibit yourself from communicating what you need to. Pushing beyond what feels just allright, pushing beyond the work that is being done right now towards more advancement by talking to a senior. Communication and advise comes forth as the best way to proceed right now. You will find more flexibility and support from another once you do so.

I hope this relates in some way, let me know if there is something more i can look at for you here.

blessings

Next reading for angelic star.
My question. Any messages that come through.

tealily 23-04-2017 11:52 AM

Feedback for angelic star

I do indeed have a male boss - and I'm sure he's pleased as punch because my caseload is high but because I'm new, I'm not earning commission like the others yet... so when my caseload is high, he (as business owner) earns the most money!!

I reached out to other clinicians (outside of work) recently; they've all expressed that they are happy for me to ask them questions etc. I just need to start using these resources - as I will indeed get more flexibility and support.

It's possible that your reading is saying my work mentor may be more nurturing than I currently anticipate, but I'm not willing to bet any money on that just yet...!!

Reading for angelic star

* RWS
General reading

Judgement, King of Wands rev, advice: 8 of Wands rev

Going with the obvious, the words "DECISION TIME!" are popping into my head. The court card makes me think it's to do with a person - typical attributes for this card indicate someone a bit brash, lots of energy, big dreams and talks them up a lot, but sort of not really organsed/focused enough to pull it all off.

For advice, you're being warned to stall. I feel like either new information will come in soon that you need, or that here are too many things on your plate to deal with that it's too difficult to make a clear cut decision right now.

Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

Q: If I continue as I am, will I find new love by the end of the year?

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months?

angelic star 23-04-2017 01:49 PM

Feedback for tealily.
Quote:

Going with the obvious, the words "DECISION TIME!" are popping into my head. The court card makes me think it's to do with a person - typical attributes for this card indicate someone a bit brash, lots of energy, big dreams and talks them up a lot, but sort of not really organsed/focused enough to pull it all off.

I have known people who were aggressive and competitive. They want to make it big in the 'real' world and think they are winning. The real world has no peace in it. I am not a very competitive person so those are the people I try to avoid. I move away from stress and competition. I have had trouble integrating that energy in the past, since I was in high performance situations with these demanding and materialistic people. So it makes sense why you talk of those attributes.
Thank you for the reading and thank you for your time.

Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months?

angelic star 24-04-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Next reading for tealily

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months

I will take your question here :)

Reading for tealily

Six of Wands reversed. There is a good possibility of your finding love by the end of the year. You need to feel more confident and also celebrate your successes. Present yourself more in a positive light as that will also attract positive things towards you. So you are fine, just need to feel more worthy, confident and feel good and present yourself positively. By middle of the year till October good potential to find new love or romantic interests. I pick a lot of cards that suggest still you are very humble, self effacing about yourself, you need to feel more confident and successful and present that to others.

Ace of Pentacles reversed. I will say there are going to be new developments and progress, which looks good but not possibly a promotion, immediately in the future.

I hope this helps, let me know if you want me to look more into this.

Next reading for angelic star

My question. Will it be wise to continue higher education by enrolling full time as student ?

thank you, blessings

Belle 25-04-2017 02:43 PM

Reading for Angelic Star :

Will it be wise to continue higher education by enrolling full time as student ?

This is a yes / no question .... so I drew 5 ...

Queen of cups : No
10 Swords: Yes
3 Wands : No
6 Swords : Yes
7 Swords: No

So overall but it's on the line - a no. I drew a "Why" card and the answer was 5 swords - letting go.

Let me know if you want more clarity.

Question for Belle : Have I reached the end of the road with S?

55Degrees 26-04-2017 06:49 AM

Reading for Belle
Have I reached the end of the road with S?

King of Wands crossed with 2 of Coins, 5 of Swords, 3 of Coins, Ace of Coins.
As it's unclear who S is to you, my cards seem a bit vague but all these Coins suggest it may be a family member.

So there seems st be a shift in the dynamics of this relationship with S. The king facing left suggests that previously they were the one who was the dominant one in your life, but crossed by 2 of Coins suggests you are trying to take more control of your life now.

You believe S may not be happy about this and may still be trying to take charge, while S may simply see it as standing up for you, this is where the issue lies.

At some point you will both come to a better understanding and S may realise that you are doing pretty well dealing with things without there 'help'. This suggests that the relationship will change into a more passive support type of relationship.

This isn't the end of the road, this is the chance to build a new type of relationship with S, it's the start of a different phase that can be worked on.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces
I keep having dreams of people I know being on news reports, what is this suggesting to me?

angelic star 26-04-2017 07:30 AM

Feedback for Belle.

Hi there Belle, thank you for the reading. I hope what you are saying is true, it does give me some relief. Thank you for taking the time and the energy to read for me. You are wonderful ^_^ :)

Quote:

Next reading for Pisces
I keep having dreams of people I know being on news reports, what is this suggesting to me?

Reading for Pisces Moon.

Page of cups ( why these dreams ) It feels like you need to feel feelings of accomplishment come through to you and wake you. There is something you have done that is worthy of recognition and the message needs to come through to you, that you are worthy of that recognition from others. I am especially feeling a male reporter here. It feels like they would recognize your contribution and things you did. Since it is worthy of being noticed. You are worthy of being noticed and something could be make known to the world about you.
Ten of swords Reversed ( What you need to know ) I am feeling that there has been a lot of outside triggers and influences that are wearing heavy on you right now. It is ready to be let go of, but the stress of it is ripe. Lots of pressures in the outside that you probably haven't felt but it has impacted your energy body and this needs a release from your system. there might be a continuation of the pressure but just being aware of the energy will start to bring release for you. Might also be affecting your dreams and sleep at the moment.

I hope this reading has been helpful and it hope it relates to you, let me know if you have more questions around this. Sending smiles your end ~

What do I need to know about E ?

moonincancer 26-04-2017 09:12 AM

For AngelicStar (I used the Psychic Tarot deck)
E is going through mental conflict(2 swords equivalent) and is moving on from some situation. It seems a struggle but if you are helping them there may be a breakthrough (Triumphant success/ace swords). I get positive movement forward for both of you (eight wands). Maybe you will receive some communication or information soon about this person/issue. You seem to have great passion about this/a certain project. Expect miraculous solutions if things have seemed stuck.
Next reading for moonincancer
Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks

Belle 26-04-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for Belle
Have I reached the end of the road with S?

King of Wands crossed with 2 of Coins, 5 of Swords, 3 of Coins, Ace of Coins.
As it's unclear who S is to you, my cards seem a bit vague but all these Coins suggest it may be a family member.

So there seems st be a shift in the dynamics of this relationship with S. The king facing left suggests that previously they were the one who was the dominant one in your life, but crossed by 2 of Coins suggests you are trying to take more control of your life now.

You believe S may not be happy about this and may still be trying to take charge, while S may simply see it as standing up for you, this is where the issue lies.

At some point you will both come to a better understanding and S may realise that you are doing pretty well dealing with things without there 'help'. This suggests that the relationship will change into a more passive support type of relationship.

This isn't the end of the road, this is the chance to build a new type of relationship with S, it's the start of a different phase that can be worked on.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces

Hi. So very very interesting thank you so much. So not a family member in blood, but more of a mother to me than my own mother. I said something in an email that has caused offence. I'm struggling to deal with her reaction. She is highly sensitive and I bet she has read my energy of looking for more equality and is feeling hurt / sore / redundant. On some subconscious level. Yesterday I was wretched that the whole connection was over, but now I believe we will come to something better and more equal and at the moment it is just simply very uncomfortable. I hadn't figured that I was looking to take control back but this makes sense. I need to grow up!

Thank you so much. Very helpful and constructive.

angelic star 26-04-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
For AngelicStar (I used the Psychic Tarot deck)
E is going through mental conflict(2 swords equivalent) and is moving on from some situation. It seems a struggle but if you are helping them there may be a breakthrough (Triumphant success/ace swords). I get positive movement forward for both of you (eight wands). Maybe you will receive some communication or information soon about this person/issue. You seem to have great passion about this/a certain project. Expect miraculous solutions if things have seemed stuck.
Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks

Moonincancer thank you so much for the reading. It does make sense. i am hoping this friendship moves in a positive direction, thank you for taking the time to do the reading. blessings

Thanks

55Degrees 27-04-2017 01:17 AM

Reading for moonincancer
Thanks

6 of Swords, 5 of Swords, 5 of Coins.
Will moonincancer make progress with writing their book in the near future? 6 of Swords
This suggest that you are going through a period of writers block that will pass. It could be that a change of scene could bring new inspiration.

How can moonincancer facilitate it? 5 of Swords
This suggests removing yourself from others who are either pushing their own opinions and thoughts onto you and find an accountability partner.

When will moonincancer see progress with the blocks they are hitting?
This suggests you are waiting for external validation, seeking approval, that so far hasn't been offered, you only need that from yourself. Once you realise that the words you write are what is in your heart then you can overcome these blocks.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces.
I have a serious case of 'so much to do, so little time', what should I be doing to ensure I don't burn out?

55Degrees 27-04-2017 01:30 AM

Feedback for angelic star

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for Pisces Moon.

Page of cups ( why these dreams ) It feels like you need to feel feelings of accomplishment come through to you and wake you. There is something you have done that is worthy of recognition and the message needs to come through to you, that you are worthy of that recognition from others. I am especially feeling a male reporter here. It feels like they would recognize your contribution and things you did. Since it is worthy of being noticed. You are worthy of being noticed and something could be make known to the world about you.
Ten of swords Reversed ( What you need to know ) I am feeling that there has been a lot of outside triggers and influences that are wearing heavy on you right now. It is ready to be let go of, but the stress of it is ripe. Lots of pressures in the outside that you probably haven't felt but it has impacted your energy body and this needs a release from your system. there might be a continuation of the pressure but just being aware of the energy will start to bring release for you. Might also be affecting your dreams and sleep at the moment.

I hope this reading has been helpful and it hope it relates to you, let me know if you have more questions around this. Sending smiles your end ~

I'm not sure about anything I've done that deserves recognition, unless it's just a general feeling that I do sometimes feel taken for granted (cue the violins lol), and this means all the things I do for others goes unnoticed.
As for outside triggers, definitely yes. A lot of my spare time (which isn't really spare) has been taken up with the needs of others, although this has eased off somewhat due to my job taking up a lot of my time now.
Thanks for the reading angelic star :smile:

Next reading for Pisces.
I have a serious case of 'so much to do, so little time', what should I be doing to ensure I don't burn out?

moonincancer 27-04-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for moonincancer
Thanks

6 of Swords, 5 of Swords, 5 of Coins.
Will moonincancer make progress with writing their book in the near future? 6 of Swords
This suggest that you are going through a period of writers block that will pass. It could be that a change of scene could bring new inspiration.

How can moonincancer facilitate it? 5 of Swords
This suggests removing yourself from others who are either pushing their own opinions and thoughts onto you and find an accountability partner.

When will moonincancer see progress with the blocks they are hitting?
This suggests you are waiting for external validation, seeking approval, that so far hasn't been offered, you only need that from yourself. Once you realise that the words you write are what is in your heart then you can overcome these blocks.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces.

Thanks very much Pisces Moon. I hope this message is the kick start I have been waiting for. It makes complete sense.

Next reading for Pisces.

tealily 27-04-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Thanks very much Pisces Moon. I hope this message is the kick start I have been waiting for. It makes complete sense.

Next reading for Pisces.

Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

8 of Wands rev, Judgement rev, King of Swords

This is pretty clear-cut; you KNOW what you need to do. You simply have way too much on your plate, and not enough time. Some of it needs to be cut. It's not a matter of if, it's what. You're going to have to be a bit ruthless/firm with the proverbial cutting sword here and keep firm priorities.

You can always return to your over-extending ways later if you want to. For now, be realistic with what your time/energy allows :cool:

Next reading for tealily

Prompt: 7 of Pent

What have I grown in my life, that I'm not fully appreciating?

moonincancer 27-04-2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

This is pretty clear-cut; you KNOW what you need to do. You simply have way too much on your plate, and not enough time. Some of it needs to be cut. It's not a matter of if, it's what. You're going to have to be a bit ruthless/firm with the proverbial cutting sword here and keep firm priorities.

You can always return to your over-extending ways later if you want to. For now, be realistic with what your time/energy allows :cool:

Next reading for tealily

Prompt: 7 of Pent

What have I grown in my life, that I'm not fully appreciating?

Tealily
Though I used the Psychic Tarot deck, I got the same card 7 pentacles=Patience and Planning: Good things come to those who wait. Re-evaluate the goals you are seeking. Actually, that is exactly what the question entails. Review all areas one by one whether its relationships, projects or finances. Take your time. Think what has actually worked for you in the past in real time personal experience for you. Don't be rushed by other people's opinions.
I also got Universe (World). I read it here as a completion card. I think you should "appreciate" how far you have come and the wisdom you have gained along with success.
The third card Intuition (High Priestess) confirms the inner growth: that's where you have really grown. Appreciate this gift of knowledge and intuition and your ability to help others with your wisdom.
Make time to be with yourself, to stop and listen to yourself.
Hope this makes sense.

Next reading for moonincancer:
Maybe a silly question but what can I do to improve my love life:)
{I am curious what comes up}

tealily 29-04-2017 09:39 AM

Feedback for moonincancer

The latter two cards resonate a lot, I'm on 'the other side' of my Saturn Return now and grew a lot during the process. I need to stop and revise/appreciate the lessons more :)

Reading for moonincancer

King of Swords rev
2 of Swords
Advice: The Lovers

The impression I get is that if you have been looking for love, it's been in a scattered, haphazard approach. You're going to need to be a bit more planned, a bit more structured - not neurotically so, but at the same time not excessively idealistically. Some work may be required here.

With The Lovers in the advice position, it's a promising sign that if you stick with it, you may get the results you want - and I'm feeling that this may be by getting involved with hobby groups that genuinely interest you.

Next reading for tealily

Would anyone like to predict what my client caseload will be like this week? -_- (light, medium, or full? I can feed back at end of the week)

Anne 30-04-2017 11:53 PM

Reading for tealily

4 of Cups

Your client caseload may not be as full as maybe you hoped this week. I see you as one who likes to keep busy, and of course this is the card of boredom, feeling stagnation. On the plus side, perhaps you will have time to review your current status and reassess goals if necessary.
Feedback at the end of the week will be appreciated:)

Next reading for Anne

What is the hidden influence for me at this time? I know my current situation and am well aware of the challenges, but every time I ask the cards what is hidden I get snakes and clouds, lol.

moonincancer 02-05-2017 03:24 PM

Reading for Anne
Psychic Tarot Deck
The hidden influences are Emotional Loss (5 cups equivalent) and Intuition (High Priestess). There is a subdued sadness for a loss. The feelings need to be acknowledged and released. They have brought you greater awareness and intuition which you should treasure. Pay attention to signs and synchronicities. Turn inwards and trust that knowledge that is coming from within.
What your guides want you to know Victory and Success(6 wands)
Your hard work is paying dividends. Good news about some project you have worked on is on the way. Enjoy these moments of happiness and avoid the pitfalls of ego: keep your feet on the ground.
You may also be called upon to choose wisely if there are multiple new options opening up. Take a considered decision, not an impulsive one.

Next reading for Moonincancer
What can I expect from a forthcoming trip that I am planning right now?

airybambina 02-05-2017 10:54 PM

Reading for moonincancer

Queen of swords clarified 10 of cups, 9 of cups clarified king of cups, 9 of pentacles clarified ace of pentacles

Oh, it seems such a lovely trip! It seems that you are waiting for it with a lot of enthusiasm. This will be a really nice trip in which you will learn a lot of new things and have some great experiences, which will also fulfill you emotionally. I don't see them being too many experiences, just one or maybe two, but you will enjoy them a lot. I see you will afford to buy or spend a lot of money, on things you will most likely enjoy (some good food, a nice hotel, and of course some nice details with yourself; enjoying the good life). And last but not least, love will also go with you to this trip. Are you going with someone you love or have feelings toward? if not, there could be a possibility (not too big though) of meeting someone there. That or the king of cups is actually you being really happy to make this trip and emotionally fulfilled that u can afford it.

Hope it's accurate, lemme know!

Next reading for airybambina

Will I have a boyfriend this year?

Anne 03-05-2017 01:30 AM

Feedback for moonincancer

Thank you! I own the Psychic Tarot deck and it has helped to get a visual on your reading. Still rooting out the remnants of emotional loss for sure, but you're absolutely correct, intuition and greater awareness is the hidden gift.
Hopefully feeling victorious and successful will come to me soon.

Next reading for airybambina

tealily 04-05-2017 07:24 AM

Reading for airybambina

* RWS

Fool reversed, World, Judgement reversed

It's not entirely clear on this one - but it's potentially a no as what seems to be going on is that you hesitate to enter relationships or do things/go places where you may circulate with potential partners. Shyness, fear of vulnerability, struggling to read social cues or follow up on them?

For advice, Judgement reversed is saying that you're making some wrong moves in your search for love. Correct these and you may have better luck. Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily

Eh, I'll ask a love question too.

Q: Am I likely to go out on a date within the next 4 months?

Currently single, suspect an admirer in the background but not convinced he'll be brave enough to make a move (and not sure I want to be with someone not keen enough on me to make a move).

angelic star 05-05-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Next reading for tealily

Eh, I'll ask a love question too.

Q: Am I likely to go out on a date within the next 4 months?

Currently single, suspect an admirer in the background but not convinced he'll be brave enough to make a move (and not sure I want to be with someone not keen enough on me to make a move).

Reading for tealily

Chances of tealily going out on a date ( Five of Pentacles ) chances are not looking very bright. It does not feel that there is a likely to be a date in that time.
Advice ( Eight of cups ) It feels like there is some influence/ advice from other people around dating and men, around you. Move away from any advice anyone gives you. Focus on being yourself, feeling confident and open yourself to date someone. Be yourself and feel confident. The card shows you as a reserved person, just embrace it and be yourself. You might develop a friendly/ romantic relationship with someone when you let go of other influences around you. Probably just affirming to yourself that you are open to dating will be good step. With the advice card it looks like dating is likely, provided you take the advice.

I hope this has been helpful, sending smiles your end. Let me know.

My question. Any messages that come through right now.

thank you

tealily 07-05-2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne
Reading for tealily

4 of Cups

Your client caseload may not be as full as maybe you hoped this week. I see you as one who likes to keep busy, and of course this is the card of boredom, feeling stagnation. On the plus side, perhaps you will have time to review your current status and reassess goals if necessary.
Feedback at the end of the week will be appreciated:)

Feedback for Anne

There were a few days where it was reasonable, but yes for the most part things were quiet. It was definitely an appreciated break though, I was able to settle in and feel a bit more comfortable, not rushed as much to get notes done etc :) (the friday night shift was particularly quiet!)

My question. Any messages that come through right now.
* Happy tarot

3 of Wands, 9 of Cups rev, The World rev

In a (very) general way the cards are saying that you're not happy or feel incomplete/dissatisfied - and are looking for ways to address this. Definitely better to look for a new solution than sit there unhappily! :)

Next reading for tealily

Could I have a message of encouragement please :)

Belle 08-05-2017 08:19 AM

Message of encouragement for tealily

Psychic Tarot

Heart chakra drawn. This is a time of balancing for you - and there is a need which you cannot work against of processing through the heart. This is powerful, pure but also painful. 3 x ps. It is a time of great awakening for you but not necessarily easy. As you work though things - work, home, play, etc - you will find a growing awareness and the best way to manage all this is to dig deep into your psyche, build up in the roots element of your being to support your heart building - create a secure structure so the heart feels safe in the environment. It is also a time of forgiveness and I feel this starts with yourself, the need to be kind to yourself, really honour yourself and cherish yourself for the wonder that you are and are becoming. Not an easy time but a time of great growth.

Hope that helps, let me know how if you need me to go deeper.

Next reading for Belle : Whatever

angelic star 08-05-2017 08:43 AM

Next reading for Belle : Whatever

Messages for Belle ( Ten of Pentacles ) It feels as a time for growth for family. A couple might be expecting a child, or birth of a new child/ new member in the family. An older male guide, looking after a younger boy. A time especially where there will be plenty of new developments in the family and growth, possibly even moving in or making new investments property wise.
Advice ( Emperor Reversed) There are some very strong beliefs that you need to let go of. It needs to be let go so you can become lighter, and the body becomes lighter. There is a restriction coming through some beliefs that might have come from a male influence in life. Those beliefs and influences need to be let go of so newer things can enter your life. There is constriction in the body and energy field happening because of those old beliefs. It is time to identify them and let them go.

These are some messages I am receiving right now, let me know how this relates. Smiles your end.

What do I need to know to motivate myself better ?

Belle 08-05-2017 09:32 AM

hm interesting. I'm estranged from the family somewhat so there may be increases going on which I'm not aware of. It probably wouldn't be welcome news if that were the case. I am hoping to move house ... it's a sore subject as I moved 8 months ago and my apartment is a disaster.

Yes need to let go of beliefs which are restricting me or even taking me backwards. I'm signed up for counselling for this as these beliefs keep me safe but make me miserable.

Thanks ever so much. Really helpful.

Belle 08-05-2017 06:36 PM

reading for angel star - what does she need to know to motivate herself better

RW Tarot :

Challenge: Queen of swords - strong willed lady. i get the sense you are stuck in a rut, you know what you want but it is mind over matter and the mind is winning out. THis is also a card of emotions and be wary that you aren't suppressing your emotions which are keeping you locked down so to speak, by releasing the emotions whatever they may be, you will start to release the flow of energy that you need to in order to reignite your life. I see her as being very powerful in your life and that your relationship with her is very powerful and it needs a tweak so she works with you more smoothly, not so much against you.

What lies ahead: 6 swords. You are moving on clearly and smoothly and so by defeating the strong will which is keeping you moving forwards, you will do so with grace and ease. Ask for help if necessary, but change is on the horizon, when you start to go with the flow it will happen gently.

Hope this helps

Next reading for Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?

angelic star 08-05-2017 06:46 PM

@ Belle queen of swords is a card that I am frequently picking up. I have been working hard and giving too much so I feel I need to recoil and rest more often emotionally and mentally. I am not getting much rest. Emotionally I do not feel suppressed. This reading does not relate to me at present.
Thanks for the reading, and thank you for taking your time.

Next reading for Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?

Belle 08-05-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

@ Belle queen of swords is a card that I am frequently picking up. I have been working hard and giving too much so I feel I need to recoil and rest more often emotionally and mentally. I am not getting much rest. Emotionally I do not feel suppressed. This reading does not relate to me at present.
Thanks for the reading, and thank you for taking your time.

Oh sorry!!!!

55Degrees 08-05-2017 10:57 PM

Feedback for tealily

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

Thanks tealily
You're right. It's been staring me in the face.
I've been re-assessing my priorities (serious soul searching time). For now I'm going to focus my energy where it needs to go.

Next reading for Belle:
I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?

Solarian 09-05-2017 06:18 AM

Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?

Were you wishfully thinking when you made the decision, especially about the choice of your new home? You did put a lot of effort to make it work, but there is something in the back of your head, like a shadow of doubt (was it worth it? worth the risks, ect). I see you being dissatisfied slightly about something, but it doesn't seem major. It may not be easy, but your goals will be accomplished because you are determined. Let me know how that goes, best wishes :)

Next reading for Solarian: I've asked some one already, but I just want another opinion. My grandmother died in 2009 and she's been hanging around me, I don't know for how long since I only found out a few days ago. I want to know why this is, as specifically as possible. Why is my grandmother here with me? Thank you.

angelic star 09-05-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Next reading for Solarian: I've asked some one already, but I just want another opinion. My grandmother died in 2009 and she's been hanging around me, I don't know for how long since I only found out a few days ago. I want to know why this is, as specifically as possible. Why is my grandmother here with me? Thank you.

hi Solarian,

I will take your question.
Nine of pentacles. It feels she had some vices when she was alive, probably her heart wasn't to open towards her loved ones and estrangement from husband/ children. It feels that she is aware of everyone in the family and also is aware of her other grandchildren. She feels content and proud of you, and is watching over others. There might be some patterns from her that are continued and you could work on releasing things from ancestors etc, that you might not need on your journey ahead, or ancestral karma perhaps.
Advice. Karma. Makes sense continuing from the first message. You are her blood and there is a continuation playing into the picture here for you, coming through from her. Find out the links from her to you in your current life. It also feels like embracing and celebration so , embracing your self, feeling the truth within you, to start new chapters in your life, and let go of the old patterns. There is no grave reason she is around you, except feeling of love, find out what you need to keep for your journey ahead and what you need to let go of. If there are any maternal traits you carry on that you would rather withdraw from.

I hope this helps, let me know,

Next reading for angelic star How do I communicate with 'S' ?

thank you and blessings

Solarian 09-05-2017 09:03 AM

This makes sense :) Thank you!++

Star:
How do I communicate with 'S' ?

You intuition is probably telling you he's not appropriate for you, but you're really into eachother and have good connection. However there is confusion because although you want to take things forward in the relationship, you're intuition is saying it is not a good time. His is emotionally invested in some one else as well. I see you taking a retreat of rest to contemplate and meditate on it. I think you had suspicions but did not want to come to terms that you may have been lead on to believe some things. I know you will make the right decision ^^ Because you're creating blocks for better opportunities when you are done contemplating about it.

Next reading so Solarian: I was told by a psychic to stay away from the river near my house. She said she heard a warning of danger. I have weird dreams about the woods around my house sometimes, and late at night i hear strange things from the dark entrances of the forest. I want to know if this warning is ominous, but just anything about what it is about. I have had strange dreams about the river and the woods since I have lived in this area, and even used to visit the river as a kid, but I have not in years.

angelic star 09-05-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Star: How do I communicate with 'S' ?

You intuition is probably telling you he's not appropriate for you, but you're really into eachother and have good connection. However there is confusion because although you want to take things forward in the relationship, you're intuition is saying it is not a good time. His is emotionally invested in some one else as well. I see you taking a retreat of rest to contemplate and meditate on it. I think you had suspicions but did not want to come to terms that you may have been lead on to believe some things. I know you will make the right decision ^^ Because you're creating blocks for better opportunities

Aww Sol, its so nice to see you back :) Well 'S' is my 7 year old student. apparently he is very small and comes from a poor background. He has made great progress in his studies but there are somethings he is still not able to grasp, so I have been thinking for the past few weeks how I need to help him, or what materials I need to look at etc. I have never really taught a small kid before and I am not quite sure what materials i need to chose for him now since he has progressed.
thanks for taking your time, and thank you for the reading, blessings and smiles your end ~

Next reading so Solarian: I was told by a psychic to stay away from the river near my house. She said she heard a warning of danger. I have weird dreams about the woods around my house sometimes, and late at night i hear strange things from the dark entrances of the forest. I want to know if this warning is ominous, but just anything about what it is about. I have had strange dreams about the river and the woods since I have lived in this area, and even used to visit the river as a kid, but I have not in years.

Solarian 09-05-2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Aww Sol, its so nice to see you back :) Well 'S' is my 7 year old student. apparently he is very small and comes from a poor background. He has made great progress in his studies but there are somethings he is still not able to grasp, so I have been thinking for the past few weeks how I need to help him, or what materials I need to look at etc. I have never really taught a small kid before and I am not quite sure what materials i need to chose for him now since he has progressed.
thanks for taking your time, and thank you for the reading, blessings and smiles your end ~

Thank you :) Feels nice to be back among familiar people. and I'm sorry that didn't resonate with you. It's a sign I need to stop doing readings as I am drained, been at it all night....I had ace of swords reversed, ace of cups, and four of swords. the shadowing cards on top and bottom: 3 of cups reversed, two of swords reversed. So you can see why I read it as a love relationship >_< Hahaha and thank you :) Well if someone doesn't answer your reading when I wake up, I'll redo it.

Star:
How do I communicate with 'S' ?

angelic star 09-05-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Thank you :) Feels nice to be back among familiar people. and I'm sorry that didn't resonate with you. It's a sign I need to stop doing readings as I am drained, been at it all night....I had ace of swords reversed, ace of cups, and four of swords. the shadowing cards on top and bottom: 3 of cups reversed, two of swords reversed. So you can see why I read it as a love relationship >_< Hahaha and thank you :) Well if someone doesn't answer your reading when I wake up, I'll redo it.

That's a lot of strange cards. You should rest if it's draining you. Recharge yourself. Don't worry about redoing the reading. I think I will figure it out myself :) I will let you know if I need more help with a reading later. Thanks for taking the time dear, be well rested and be blessed.

Next reading so Solarian: I was told by a psychic to stay away from the river near my house. She said she heard a warning of danger. I have weird dreams about the woods around my house sometimes, and late at night i hear strange things from the dark entrances of the forest. I want to know if this warning is ominous, but just anything about what it is about. I have had strange dreams about the river and the woods since I have lived in this area, and even used to visit the river as a kid, but I have not in years

smilingsun 09-05-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Hi Solarian,
I did my best, but i'm a beginner and i'm practising and i always advise people to take my readings with a grain of salt and to use their discernment. As always i appreciate outspoken feedback.

Is there a danger for Solarian with this river ?

6 of chalices : I don't have the feeling there is a particular danger for you, i don't feel a warning sign.

What advice can we give to Solarian ?

Queen of wands : Have confidence in yourself and don't let negative prediction put you off.

Next reading for smilingsun :
I'm going to be in a new working environment with new people and a new boss. Is there any advice, or thing i should know that can be helpful for me ?

Solarian 09-05-2017 05:58 PM

Thank you SmilingSun, that made me feel so much better!!!

Next reading for smilingsun :
I'm going to be in a new working environment with new people and a new boss. Is there any advice, or thing i should know that can be helpful for me ?[/quote]

I think you suffered financial lost before, and now the unknown is a fear for you, negative emotions about starting in a new place. You are a very cooperative when it comes to team work, and you should continue to be this way. You will have a test of fate (lesson for growth) with one of your new coworkers, but use determination to over come it: team work makes the dream work. Also stay positive, don't let your negative fears get to you.

Hope this resonates with you :)

I do not have a question so any general and significant reading is fine.

RedEmbers 10-05-2017 01:09 AM

Hi Solarian,

This is my first time reading tarot for a stranger :biggrin:
So I am sussing out whether or not I have the general knack or not.

I drew 3 cards for you from my "tarot of the magical forest"

I got the 10 of wands - rediscovering the initial passion which what motivated you down your path. What was the initial driving force - the initial passion which led to your current outcome?
The feeling that success often comes with burdens and the need to come back to the initial driving force.

The wheel of fortune - you may have reached a turning point where things begin to move on an upward cycle. Perhaps this has something to do with getting back to the basics again... revitalising that initial passion and drive?

The High priestess - I didn't really recieve an interpretation when I drew this card.
I felt myself drawing it when focusing on your energy... it felt like I was drawing a card which represents you right now "intuitive and wise" are the words which came to mind.

Please provide feedback if you could :biggrin:
I am quite new to this and would like to know if I am on the right track... or if perhaps I should let it go... so not to cause any harm.

Thankyou,

From RedEmbers.

P.s

I'd just like a general reading along the lines of my 'spiritual apprenticship and vocation.

Thank you one and all!