Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot practice thread vol.2 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112900)

Kine Lea 17-07-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kine Lea

The next reading is for KingOfPentacles

My question would be,
how do I grow into the person I wish to be
when my current circumstances are so highly restrictive?

The answer of course is obvious, seen within the pictorial interconnections.
The Three of Wands joins yourself and your avatar to the answer of the question.
While thinking about how to put the threefold meaning of the Three of Wands into words, a poem came over the radio to interrupt my thoughts:

Stay together, friends.
Don't scatter and sleep
Our friendship is made
of being awake.

The waterwheel accepts water
and turns and gives it away,
weeping.

That way it stays in the garden,
whereas another roundness rolls,
through a dry riverbed looking
for what it thinks it wants.

Stay here, quivering with each moment
like a drop of mercury

The Waterwheel - Jalalruddin Rumi

In other words, to turn things around you have a hill to climb, crossing through time and space (measured in the span of seasons). Metaphorically, all the difficulties and obstructions that will inevitably get in your way allow them to roll down hill - like the waterwheel.

Next reading for emeraldheart:

Maybe it might a bit too difficult so disregard if so and pass the reading on:

Having emerged from the wider part of a tf awakening and into full union I am left wondering what are the angels wanting me to know in regards to where the energy leading me into the next phase?
Thanks!

Hugmenots 18-07-2017 02:37 PM

Reading for emeraldheart:

I used a 7 card horseshoe spread

Past: Reversed 10 of Swords

Taken steps to improve a love situation.

Present: Reversed Page of Swords

Issues in communications, undelivered promises

Future: 9 of Swords

Something troubling will occur. Trust your gut feelings.

However, from the card, I feel that you might have discovered something very bad, but when you’ve probed deeper, you’ll realize that it’s nothing but a nightmare.

Advice: Reversed 7 Wands

You have to get to the root of why you’re feeling anxious.

Influences: Reversed Page of Wands

Need to get to know each other better. Pessimism

Obstacles: Reversed Queen of Wands

An older woman (most probably MIL). Or just a loss in energy.

Outcome: Reversed 10 Pentacles

Boredom. Need to try new things together.

Overall, the reading is mostly reversed cards, which probably means that we are dealing with internal matters. There’s probably confusion and suppressed feelings involved as well.

The energy might gradually be lost. But it’s not the end, because it can be salvaged. There’s the need to try new things, don't let the energy fall into a routine
.:icon_thumleft:

Please provide feedbacks. I hope I interpreted your question correctly. :icon_frown:

Next reading is for Hugmenots

General reading for my week ahead?

55Degrees 18-07-2017 06:27 PM

B]Feedback for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall[/b]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
Reading for Pisces_Moon
A focus for next week

I drew three cards:

The Fool
Unexpected opportunities, a need to be independent, a need to keep optimistic despite not seeing the road ahead

The Hanged Man
Seeing things from a new perspective, epiphanies, creative solutions, patience

Page of Pentacles
Good news for finances, plans moving forward, wisdom beyond ones years, realism about what can be accomplished

I'd say from these that you've got a pretty good week coming, but it's going to be a busy one that could border on being overwhelming. Possibly someone young but with a good head on their shoulders is involved to keep things grounded?

Thanks S&SH
Well it's only Tuesday and it's been a fairly overwhelming week already. If it could go wrong, it has. Migraine on Sunday through Monday, mix up with payroll at work and misplaced an important document regarding my car. Gah! I'm so close to the end of my tether I'm wishing it was next week already.

Ariaecheflame 18-07-2017 11:06 PM

Thank you Hugmenots - I like your name by the way! I will give feedback within the quote in a unique and special colour of my choosing :smile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugmenots
Reading for emeraldheart:

I used a 7 card horseshoe spread

Past: Reversed 10 of Swords

Taken steps to improve a love situation.

I have been getting this card when practicing readings on my Hubby - I have been triggered by flamey energies lately and was curious what the hubby was feeling and so asked him if I could do a practice reading for him.
10 swords came through. He doesn't say much but made a sneaky remark affirming the energy of the card.
Subtle triggers arose which were bringing up BLOCKS between us and our overall path together.
LOVE has grown between us since passing some of those blocks :smile:

Present: Reversed Page of Swords

Issues in communications, undelivered promises

A common theme for us! Hubby is quite reserved in his sharing- we have different communication styles - I am quite playful in my communication and often dance around the root issue while he says little but communicates through his actions. . . and I am left trying to decipher what his heart is saying.
Undelivered promises may pertain to me realising that the TF journey and general relationship is not as I perceived it to be at the start of the journey - the outcome often makes me wonder why particular signs led me to this particular outcome with this particular relationship "vibe" I am still unpacking that one!

Future: 9 of Swords

Something troubling will occur. Trust your gut feelings.

However, from the card, I feel that you might have discovered something very bad, but when you’ve probed deeper, you’ll realize that it’s nothing but a nightmare.

I don't know - I will let you know if anything arises

Advice: Reversed 7 Wands

You have to get to the root of why you’re feeling anxious.

This could have something to do with the energies in connection to my new venture - I have been trying to make an intuitive decision but am afraid of seeming foolish. . .not 100% sure though

Influences: Reversed Page of Wands

Need to get to know each other better. Pessimism

See above comment - I have been tossing up about the intuitive decision to make in regards to the relationship and overall path.

Obstacles: Reversed Queen of Wands

An older woman (most probably MIL). Or just a loss in energy.

LOL that made me laugh. MIL is a nice person - I have fears surrounding what she may think as my husband and I come to fully walk our shared path though and how it will reflect . . . mine in particular as it feels very non - traditional and "airy fairy".
Outcome: Reversed 10 Pentacles

Boredom. Need to try new things together.

LOL again! Made me chuckle due to funny situations we have been getting into lately as I explore a more "light hearted path"

Overall, the reading is mostly reversed cards, which probably means that we are dealing with internal matters. There’s probably confusion and suppressed feelings involved as well.

The energy might gradually be lost. But it’s not the end, because it can be salvaged. There’s the need to try new things, don't let the energy fall into a routine
.:icon_thumleft:

Please provide feedbacks. I hope I interpreted your question correctly. :icon_frown:

That was a very interesting reading. When I first scanned it I was uncertain about specific messages. I went for a walk and came back to it though and started to see how it pieced together. I really like the message about trying new things - I have had this sense as well as I come out a little of my own self-obsession! Nice little new experiences have been coming in lately. . . sometimes they don't fully work out and it is laughed off! It has been a rather intense journey at times. . . I think maybe I am learning how to have fun again - and live a little more light heartedly. . .

I just got this message:

These relationships are not always meant to be serious. . . embrace the heart of the inner kids within"

Thanks again - that reading was rather a fun one!

55Degrees 20-07-2017 09:09 AM

Reading is for Hugmenots

General reading for my week ahead

Judgement, 2 of Cups, 10 of Cups reversed.

Looks as though you will be re-evaluating a friendship or partnership, that in retrospect hasn't as fulfilling as it seemed. I sense this is someone you have had warning bells about but believed they were genuine in their intentions. It could leave you feeling disillusioned and upset.

Next reading for Pisces.
I am feeling conflicted about S (a thing, not a person). What do I benefit from it?

Spotted&HerbaceousSmall 20-07-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
B]Feedback for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall[/b]

Thanks S&SH
Well it's only Tuesday and it's been a fairly overwhelming week already. If it could go wrong, it has. Migraine on Sunday through Monday, mix up with payroll at work and misplaced an important document regarding my car. Gah! I'm so close to the end of my tether I'm wishing it was next week already.

Oh dear, well I was right about needing patience and optimism!
Hope your week got better :)

Reading for Pisces (Hopefully I'll get it right this time :cool: )
I am feeling conflicted about S (a thing, not a person). What do I benefit from it?

Page of Cups
Something entering a new phase, heightened intuition

Temperance
Compromise, co-operation, finding balance

Tower
Revelation leading to change, liberation, time running out

I think this says there's no massive upside nor downside to S and that the trick is finding a compromise before time runs out.. Whatever you choose regarding it is going to change the game anyway?

I'm in unfamiliar territory with this part, but I get a 'feeling' that confirmation is involved- someone wanting confirmation of a right choice? or doubting themselves and needing confirmation? :confused:
Sorry, I'm not very good at this!

I'll keep this one on the pot for someone else to have a crack at

Next reading for Pisces.

55Degrees 21-07-2017 12:30 PM

Feedback for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
Comments are in blue :smile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
Oh dear, well I was right about needing patience and optimism!
Hope your week got better :)

Reading for Pisces (Hopefully I'll get it right this time :cool: )

Page of Cups
Something entering a new phase, heightened intuition

Temperance
Compromise, co-operation, finding balance

Tower
Revelation leading to change, liberation, time running out

I think this says there's no massive upside nor downside to S and that the trick is finding a compromise before time runs out.. Whatever you choose regarding it is going to change the game anyway?

I think you're right that there is no up or downside, it just is. Maybe I have to accept that. Finding a compromise? I've been in that process for a while and now have actually found several alternatives.

I'm in unfamiliar territory with this part, but I get a 'feeling' that confirmation is involved- someone wanting confirmation of a right choice? or doubting themselves and needing confirmation? :confused:
Sorry, I'm not very good at this!

No, no, you've done great. Yes, I was looking for confirmation from outside of myself (someone else telling me that I'm on the right track) as I had several doubts.

Thank you for this, you are not giving yourself enough credit here. You picked up on things that you couldn't have known. Trust that 'feeling'. You got this.:smile:

Next reading for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall

PeaceLilly 21-07-2017 08:59 PM

May I join?

55Degrees 21-07-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceLilly
May I join?

Please do, the more the merrier :smile:

PeaceLilly 21-07-2017 11:33 PM

Thank you!
I'll do a reading for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall 's question from the Gilded Tarot.

1) Where you are right now.
Judgement -You are being called to do something, do not feel compelled to listen to anyone else’s advice, listen to your heart.

2) Action and support.
Seven of swords – air - communication, truth. You are faced with a problem and you are considering a poor plan to solve it. Reconsider your solution and try to find on that will give you more satisfaction.

3) What will influence or help you.
The Hanging Man –You are willing to ignore the approval of other to be true to yourself, do not put more stock into what others think than what you believe to be right. You will be seeing things from a new perspective.

Thank you for letting me read for you, I'm a newbie, I hope some of this resonates!
My question:
What is going on with my friendship with K, a female?