Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Something even deeper (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145390)

ThatMan 24-11-2022 10:26 AM

Something even deeper

A few days ago something happened, prior to this event, an experience like this was rare and not a conscious thing, that till few ago.

I suddenly realized that my whole sense of self collapsed into an ocean of awareness, of consciousness. I was this ocean of consciousness, it actually felt like an ocean, literally, consciousness felt like made of liquid light but there was no light, if this makes any sense. At that point I said to myself, I arrived here, in the place from where all that I am comes from.

As I was being in this boundless space, spaceless space, I suddenly noticed this buzzing sound, which felt like being made of electricity, different from my tinnitus, this was something else. Then this buzzing sound slowly became clearer, it was the sound of a low hum, pulsating at times. I was like, WOW!!! This is incredible, I hear it loud and clear and it stays, it is not coming and going. I also nothing some parts of my body starting to vibrate but it only lasted few moments. Then as usual my mind's reaction was one of fear, I was like, maybe this time I did it, I went too far and can not come back from this super deep state, then blankness and I woke up in the morning. Somehow, I fell asleep.

I said to myself, maybe this was just like before, a rare experience that is not going to persist and that was it. Great was my surprise when last night when I started to meditate, the sound was there again, this time consciously I focused on it which it made louder and clearer the more I was giving in to this sound, like giving in to this spaceless space. This time it was not pulsating, it was continuous. Hearing it loud and clear, continuously. Like before, I also noticed that some parts of my body were starting to vibrate but it not last much.

And the closest sound that I heard in real life is the OM but does not really resemble what I am hearing, for this is something physically produced, but now what I am hearing, well, this is not physically produced, this is made of energy itself, it is consciousness itself being aware of itself, if this makes any sense.

How to put it, my human mind, this point of consciousness, came very very very very close to to its own source and it was hearing itself, I was hearing the source of my being. That's what I felt.

This is really, really, really amazing and what's even more amazing that it's not coming and going, something rare that happens once a few months, I can consciously arrive there, something that I could not do before, for this door way within myself was not there before.

Unseeking Seeker 24-11-2022 12:17 PM

That’s wonderful! It’s for you alone though, wish you deeper knowing.

I once experienced the Ohm reverberation in the inky black void of no-thingness ~ a self-renewing self-existent reverberation.

ThatMan 24-11-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
That’s wonderful! It’s for you alone though, wish you deeper knowing.

I once experienced the Ohm reverberation in the inky black void of no-thingness ~ a self-renewing self-existent reverberation.

Yes, it is, now I have to see how I can use this, so to say, for the day to day life.

You described it perfectly, I did a poor job :))

Now would have been a good time to have some kind of teacher, but there's no one in my area, for I have no idea what to do with this and I keep stumbling in the experiences that follow, like for last night I had an amazing out of body experience, but I was in the past and for some reason floating around my family, trying to wake them up but they could not see me, even though my brother was awake. I was like, what did I do, how did I got stuck here, I thought that I can't leave that state at all, and then I woke up went back there. I lack the training.. the knowing of these things, it's stepping blindly on whatever is out there.

Unseeking Seeker 24-11-2022 04:30 PM

In my view, a teacher in flesh & blood is not necessary. The universe provides us with guidance in an optimal manner.

Imagine how a father teaches his child to cycle. At first he is right there, holding the hand, assuring that he is there to help. Then comes a time when he gives a push to the cycle and the child tries to balance on his own. The father is running right behind but the child does not know. In the same way, sometimes our guide or master seems to disappear but we should know he’s always there with us.

ThatMan 24-11-2022 07:20 PM

That is also my view but at times I am eagerly looking for someone to whom I can relate.

What was your experience of hearing this OM sound, if I may ask? What have you learnt from it? There is so much potentiality there, it is what I call the source of one's being, pure potential.

Those are beautiful and wise words , thanks!

Unseeking Seeker 25-11-2022 01:06 AM

There are many experiences, all necessary as intermediate coordinates, that’s my understanding. Ultimately what counts is the assimilation of what we experience directly, what we imbibe. Assimilation takes time since samskaras (carry forward tendencies) are resident.

On my part, I don’t assign importance to realms and domains. It’s just replacing one dream for another. What is the source, immediate and intimate? In and around. Omnipresent. Omnipotent. Living light. Each must discover for himself (I’m not saying that I have as yet, in permanence).

Redchic12 25-11-2022 01:58 AM

Hey what a wonderful experience for you Justthat!

Isn’t OM the sound of creation?

Dude111 25-11-2022 03:37 AM

Wow yes that is amazing!!!

ThatMan 29-11-2022 08:33 AM

Thank you guys and gals, it is quite an amazing experience and I keep having it, it did not go away like it usually happens, I keep hearing that low hum sound when I meditate and I can observe it for quite some time. I noticed that the more you focus on the sound, the more you give in, the deeper it takes you to the point there's no more a physical body or the outside world, like entering into another dimension of reality.

Something like this, quite close: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iej6wjh9ORI

Redchic12 29-11-2022 03:50 PM

Omg you lucky thing!!!!!!!