Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Full Hunter's Moon & Total Lunar Eclipse (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145232)

FairyCrystal 04-11-2022 05:19 PM

Full Hunter's Moon & Total Lunar Eclipse

8 November full Hunter's Moon & full Lunar Eclipse
Because of this I translated more as more is happening with 2 big events :)

For a while autumn was held back, but now it’s pushing through.
The autumn colours show that each form and shape changes, that you also change with each process, and that you sometimes can let go so new energy gets more space.
The full Hunter’s moon lets you experience what you want to chase away and what you want to chase after. What can or will you let go of because you don’t need it anymore in the coming period? (Think of a habit, behaviour, assumption etc.) And what do you want to give more space or time the coming period?
Light outside of us is diminishing but inside it is present in all your cells.
There is is a total Lunar eclipse on November 8 which means the moon will slowly become dark and then lighter again.
Symbolically this happens to us as well: emotions and feelings can get a reset the coming period to then slowly but clearly find a new (healthy) way of feeling/experiencing.
Is there a feeling that you have neglected? What acknowledgement does that hidden feeling want? Which way does it deserve right of existence so you will heal?
The theme of the Hunter’s moon “survival and transformation” can be applied here.

The moon in Taurus emphasizes all that is of value to you. It is possible that material or property are important or that self-worth is an important theme. Think and feel what makes you feel safer and what you look for as support so you feel more stable in the world.
Make time to strengthen your foundation, build a warm autumn/winter nest. Stability, rest, and safety will be a theme the coming months.

Uranus is at the same degree as the moon. Because this coincides with the lunar eclipse this predicts an unpredictable, changing and innovative time, especially concerning material bases and values.
The influence of the eclipse (especially with a total one) will play a role for months. The uranian influence on the moon indicates there will be (sudden) changes and these can take place a few days before the eclipse.
This can be about your feelings, or laws concerning earthy possessions, news that will stir up things or beginning to see a new lifepath.
In other words, it can be quite turbulent.

The North Node is close to the moon and Uranus. This makes it a karmic full moon and solar eclipse: you can suddenly become aware (Uranus) of a new life mission (North Node) that feels so strong (Moon) that you cannot ignore it.
Detach yourself from a limiting self-image, connect yourself with your full potential and feel which passion want to be lived and experienced!
With a Taurus moon you want to latch on to security & safety, but Uranus helps you look further, to peek around the corner and to see a new path, a beautiful future or option that will liberate you from a limiting life. As if you get out of a coat that’s too small for you.
Which new direction do you discover?

Source: Petra Stam
Translation: Crystal (me)

Dude111 05-11-2022 01:11 PM

Thank you for your report!!

FairyCrystal 05-11-2022 04:52 PM

You're welcome. Petra Stam, a Dutch moon expert who writes these, is always very accurate. I love translating the reports and then share them for others to read :)

I myself recognise much in the firm foundation building. Something came up a little while ago that normally throws me completely out of whack, but now I feel quite stable. I don't take it personally as it's not my path to sort whatever came up.
I also feel strongly that I'm tapping into my own foundation as opposed to something/someone in the external. So that feels great!

The other thing that I feel resonance with is the part about the North Node.

So far it's not a bad moon for me. Last year's Taurus full moon with partial Lunar eclipse caused me a lot of physical grief out of the blue. As it is I'm okay.
Fingers crossed though, we're not there yet.