Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   🤓HEALINGS: HISTORY OF.......🤓 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140867)

BigJohn 15-07-2021 04:28 AM

🤓HEALINGS: HISTORY OF.......🤓

Lets discuss the history of healings.

What has it entailed and what might Healings be like in the future based on what we know of the past and present as it pertains to Healings.

Native spirit 15-07-2021 09:25 AM

Nature provides the answer in my opinion. look at nettles they sting nature gave us Doc leaves to stop it. nettles are also very good if drunk also.
that is just one there are many more.
In the future i can see more people going more to the Natural way of Healing
Mother earth provides for us and and that has been the way for many years

Namaste

BigJohn 15-07-2021 10:48 AM

Wow,
never thought of Nettles that way. She can be nasty but...... is also noted for her ability to check inflammation especially arthritis.

How were people able to find this out about Nettles?

NoOne 15-07-2021 12:37 PM

Personally, I think energy healing will gain ever more mainstream acceptance, especially for chronic conditions that cannot effectively be treated with modern medicine. It is our oldest and least intrusive healing method, after all.

Another area that is likely to blow up in the near future is alternative ways to treat mental illness, particularly with Deleted* in particular seems like it could treat a whole host of mental issues from depression to psychosis.
There are currently ongoing trials with Deleted*at the London School of Tropical Medicine and they are very promising.

tracey10 15-07-2021 09:12 PM

I am all for alternative therapy and like what was said in previous posts...nature provides.

What is meant by Deleted" please...not heard of this. I would love a different way to healing for the future...it is the way forward..

Miss Hepburn 15-07-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracey10
What is meant by Deleted" please...not heard of this.

Read under the post for reason. :)

tracey10 15-07-2021 09:42 PM

got that thanks sorry...

Anala 16-07-2021 01:30 AM

I see healing in a similar way as Native.

While reading “Braiding Sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer, who is a Native American botanist, I saw a larger area of healing studies. She addresses the idea of plants as medicine; what is new, what has been forgotten.

BigJohn 16-07-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne

EXCERPT

Personally, I think energy healing will gain ever more mainstream acceptance, especially for chronic conditions that cannot effectively be treated with modern medicine. It is our oldest and least intrusive healing method, after all.

I think if we revisit once more some of the older healing modalities, we might glean a lot from them.

BigJohn 16-07-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracey10

EXCERPT

I am all for alternative therapy and like what was said in previous posts...nature provides.

Your post reminds me of an animal in the wild who 'licks their wounds till they are healed'. I am always fascinated at how animals heal themselves which resonates with the idea that some of the best healers are the ones who heal themselves.