Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How do you know angels are real? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143838)

astralsuzy 12-05-2022 08:52 PM

How do you know angels are real?

Hi all, how do you know angels are real? Have you had experience with angels? Have you seen an angel? Is there proof for you that angels really do exists? Do you just read about angels and being taught about angels and that is your proof?

Miss Hepburn 12-05-2022 09:37 PM

One appeared to my sister at a stressful time to assure her her little doggy would be found...so I have that. :smile:
And it wasn't her imagination, that's for sure...blew her away!! And of course the little teeny dog was found.

utopiandreamchild 13-05-2022 04:36 AM

Imo if it doesn't have a physical presence it's imaginary. I imagine angels to exist yes, but that's all they are, imaginary. They don't have a physical form and physicality speaks a thousand truths.

Maybe one day imagination will become reality
From what I know and have experienced I say there's a definite possibility.

Never say never.

Love
utopia

Ayana 13-05-2022 08:59 AM

There is no one answer to this question as different people have different ways of understanding and interpreting what angels are. Some people may believe that angels are real based on their personal experiences or because of stories or messages they have heard from others. Some people may also believe in angels based on their religious beliefs.

Native spirit 13-05-2022 02:29 PM

Angels are real I have seen them more than once they can appear as an Angel would look like in your eyes or as light.

Namaste

astralsuzy 13-05-2022 08:20 PM

Thank you all very much. I appreciate your replies. It is good to know that angels most likely are real.

utopiandreamchild 14-05-2022 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayana
Some people may believe that angels are real based on their personal experiences or because of stories or messages they have heard from others. Some people may also believe in angels based on their religious beliefs.

If angel's don't have a physical presence as we do they can then only be imaginary. Angel's have wings as I understand it.

Angel's are very much real but only in the imagination, they aren't physically present as we human beings are and physicality speaks the truth. It is real.

utopia

AstralTraveller 27-05-2022 02:40 PM

Angels and Demons are both real, one of Light, other of Dark. But that's only energy. There will be good and bad in both sides, Morality.

utopiandreamchild 27-05-2022 10:46 PM

My favourite angel is Azrael the angel of death, something like the grim reaper, to me the angel of death is female.

utopiandreamchild

Rah nam 28-05-2022 08:09 AM

One thing I know, it does not matter to any angelic entity nor being, if anyone believes in their existence.
They simply do their work within creation.
And no, they are not the opposite of demons. They serve all.
On this planet they serve the light, simply, because this planet is destined to move toward the light.
And they do incarnate. There are many on this planet. Without their help, this planet would have never been liberated from the dark.
Even on this forum, there are several, including at least one of the administrators, who is part of the angelic fraternity.
I am sure I don't give any secret away.