Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   North American Indigenous Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   A’ho from Stands in the Snow (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135447)

xoxoOraclexoxo 22-05-2020 05:40 AM

A’ho from Stands in the Snow

I am a Lakota Shaman coming out of over a decade of time in the Hermit phase and on the other side of Kundalini completion.

The man I loved, who was also and teacher and mentor to me died in 2012 and I withdrew. I had a serious Neurological illness that I was not supposed to recover from, but I did recover. Last summer I returned to my home town to go back to school and I will eventually be pursuing a PhD in forensics.

I do not think it is so healthy for me to be always so introverted and alone and am hoping to emerge from the chrysalis now.

I am also African and Samoan by ancestry. I am an oracle and a trance medium, with several extra sensory abilities and I draw prophetic, 3D mandalas after dreamstates. I have the ability to use Reiki energy for healing and pain relief in people and animals both in person and at a distance. This is useful for plants, as well, and helps them to grow. I keep bonsai and orchids as a hobby (it can harm fish, however).

For most of my life my abilities overwhelmed me but I have come to terms with them after many years of struggle.

I AP and lucid dream, read runes and tarot, use a pendulum and crystal ball, do spells and elemental rituals and was born telepathic and telekinetic. My third eye is now open as well and visions come easily. I rejected channeling and trance states until about a year ago as I was conditioned heavily by a Christian upbringing and these things frightened me. Lingering close to death for over a year without my sight and without the ability to speak changed that. I had an NDE in 1999.

I have no community for these things now that Button (his nickname) has died. He helped me to cope and to trust myself.

I am not sure where to start, but is nice to be here. ❤️

ImthatIm 22-05-2020 09:06 AM

Nice to meet you and welcome.

Mitakuye Oyasin

xoxoOraclexoxo 22-05-2020 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Nice to meet you and welcome.

Mitakuye Oyasin

🤗

That’s very much appreciated and very nice to meet you as well. ❤️

Native spirit 22-05-2020 11:51 AM

Hello again

Namaste

xoxoOraclexoxo 24-05-2020 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hello again

Namaste

Namaste, Sister. ❤️

Little Creek77 30-05-2020 05:24 PM

Are you Lakota?

sentient 01-06-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Are you Lakota?

That was the question which came to my mind as well ...

Native spirit 02-06-2020 01:53 AM

I was Thinking the same thing

Namaste

ImthatIm 03-06-2020 11:38 AM

To me it looked like Oracle said:

I am Lakota.
Then stated later:
Quote:

I am also African and Samoan by ancestry.

Which to me says she is part Lakota that practices shamanism.
That's how I read it. Oracle is free to clarify and correct if I read it wrong.:icon_rendeer:

sentient 03-06-2020 05:40 PM

Sorry for your loss xoxoOraclexoxo - the Lakota man?

xoxoOraclexoxo 16-06-2020 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
To me it looked like Oracle said:

I am Lakota.
Then stated later:

Which to me says she is part Lakota that practices shamanism.
That's how I read it. Oracle is free to clarify and correct if I read it wrong.:icon_rendeer:

That’s correct. Lakota (the greater part and this is what I am usually identified with physically), Samoan, African and White. ❤️

xoxoOraclexoxo 16-06-2020 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Are you Lakota?

Yes, half. I’m sorry for the delayed response. ❤️

xoxoOraclexoxo 16-06-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
Sorry for your loss xoxoOraclexoxo - the Lakota man?

Thank you. He (Allan) was made honorary Sioux. Sometimes I think people like him just don’t seem to exist anymore.