Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   which is your favourite animal? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14783)

Shinsoo 23-11-2015 05:10 PM

Cats--always loved cats. So wise. You just KNOW they're divine in nature--everything is, of course, but with cats the feeling is stronger.

I have a cat whom I am quite attached to, she even comes to meditate with me and sits on my chest while I do such. And she always seems to know when I need to feel loved--senses my moods instantly.

That said, I do like other animals too.

oldasthesea 25-11-2015 09:33 PM

I love Lions and Dogs but i´ve fell in love with Cats like Shinsoo says they are wise. :)

RedEmbers 27-11-2015 07:19 PM

There are 4500 species of cockroachs in the world and only a tiny percentage of them are considered pets (sorry, I mean pests) :D

The common roaches are tough, resilient and adaptable... which are good traits to have.
The remaining couple of thousand species live out in the leaf litter and munch the leaves... they are very good recyclers who help the forests go round and round and round for infinity, hopefully :D

Today my most admired animal is the misrepresented cockroach... all hail the cockroach.

jacqueline 25-12-2015 01:42 AM

I love medusa- they are fascinating because of their 98%-watered body with no brain. And recently scientists have discovered they are immortal (or can be if they want, because they have the mechanism that enables them to re-young their cells). And they are stunningly beautiful.

I also love dolphins and wild cats (all of them- Jaguar, Puma, Lion, Cheetah and so on).

Dogs are on my top list too, home-cats recently too.

Not to forget about the beautiful coliber :smile:

alexandra_of_earth 17-02-2016 10:49 PM

I don't think I could choose just one, but cats have to be a favourite of mine.

cress 18-02-2016 12:58 PM

Cats!

I love love cats, and was long dreaming for having an all-white cat. Female, preferably. And guess what, a stray all-white cat come to my house! Of course i take care of her. But too bad, she's pregnant and all my families hate cat's tick, i have to release her back to her real home (i think she's one of my neighbor's, they have lots of cats).

I adore white tiger too, and dolphins, and recently, butterfly (how pretty they're!)

Ilovecats 11-04-2016 09:33 PM

Cats. I am intrigued by them since childhood. Can't explain it with words. I guess it was love at first sight :smile:

Somnia 11-04-2016 10:39 PM

Wolves! :D

jimrich 11-04-2016 11:54 PM

All of them

They are ALL my favorites - even the ones that I have to or choose to EAT! I love, respect and adore ALL animals and feel just a little weird that I stoop to eating those who others have put on my plate. If it were up to me, I'd not eat any animal whatsoever. Well, I guess that's ****. since I obviously have a choice to eat or not eat animals - sorry. :confused:

Deepsoul 13-04-2016 03:00 AM

I love Cats too and Dogs and Birds.I dont think theres an animal I dont like but these ones I see everday , and they are very lovely!