Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Heaven on Earth? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139876)

inavalan 13-04-2021 08:40 PM

Heaven on Earth?
 
Are there any religions that predict that humans will succeed by themselves, with no divine intervention, to establish a Heaven on Earth? (not including Marxists, nor scientists, ... :biggrin: )

What about with divine intervention?

inavalan 13-04-2021 08:59 PM

It often seems, when such ideas as these are presented, that the ideal results in your terms would be perfection "heaven on earth" a state in which everyone would be healthy, wealthy, and wise.
...
If all of your beliefs, not just your "fortunate" ones, were not materialized, you would never thoroughly understand on a physical level that your ideas create reality. If only your "positive" beliefs were materialized then you would never clearly comprehend the power of your thought, for you would not completely experience its physical results. (Seth, session 626)

Miss Hepburn 14-04-2021 12:02 PM

More Seth, please. :)

inavalan 14-04-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
More Seth, please. :)

You gave me an idea, thanks!

I'll give a try to "The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living"

https://www.newworldview.com/freebies/a-sethjane-roberts-annotated-book-listing-2/

The Magical Approach teaches us to live our lives spontaneously, creatively, and according to our own natural rhythms. It helps us to discover and tune into our natural, instinctive behavior. By applying the principles in this book, reader will learn to trust their impulses and discover the highest expression of their creativity.

AbodhiSky 19-04-2021 03:30 PM

human's are intelligent. seems odd to me why we don't make heaven on earth. why did we invent money and jobs? so many bad things, wars and such. maybe some day we could make heaven on earth.

inavalan 19-04-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
You gave me an idea, thanks!

I'll give a try to "The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living"

https://www.newworldview.com/freebies/a-sethjane-roberts-annotated-book-listing-2/

The Magical Approach teaches us to live our lives spontaneously, creatively, and according to our own natural rhythms. It helps us to discover and tune into our natural, instinctive behavior. By applying the principles in this book, reader will learn to trust their impulses and discover the highest expression of their creativity.

I read the book. It started promising; it had some interesting observations, but eventually didn't deliver. It is more against the "rational approach", than about the "magical approach". It is a shorter book than the others, with sessions out of the regular numbering.

Rah nam 20-04-2021 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Are there any religions that predict that humans will succeed by themselves, with no divine intervention, to establish a Heaven on Earth? (not including Marxists, nor scientists, ... :biggrin: )

What about with divine intervention?



I am not a religious person and don't know what different religions predict.
I can talk about what has come through to me.
The first thing I would say is, everything is much more organized and orchestrated than most would acknowledge or know.
Everything works as planed, nothing is left to chance.
Chance does not exist in creation.
During the phase we know as the Event, which will take a bit longer than a week, all past records, some might know as the akashic records, will be whipped out, deleted.

Knowledge about past conflicts and atrocities will not exist any longer.

The non physical earth realm which is packed with "low level" spirits, the estimate goes into the trillions, will be removed.
What will be left on the surface are those that are ready to work on the next level. Unconditional love.

Soul Seeker 25-05-2021 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Are there any religions that predict that humans will succeed by themselves, with no divine intervention, to establish a Heaven on Earth? (not including Marxists, nor scientists, ... :biggrin: )

What about with divine intervention?


If you read the bible with logos instead of mythos, it shows how heaven on earth is, not so much created as discovered.

The Gnostic Christian Jesus and enlightened Gnostic Christians see god within us and outside of us, and heaven is here and now to us.

As Jesus said, most just do not see it.

I prove the reality of the fact that we live in the best of all possible realities, heaven IOWds, because it is the only possible reality given our history.

The proofs are scientific today.

Regards
DL

BigJohn 26-05-2021 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Are there any religions that predict that humans will succeed by themselves, with no divine intervention, to establish a Heaven on Earth? (not including Marxists, nor scientists, ... :biggrin: )
What about with divine intervention?

... with no divine intervention.... no way.

...... with divine intervention....... that is something Jesus talked about.

Soul Seeker 26-05-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
... with no divine intervention.... no way.
...... with divine intervention....... that is something Jesus talked about.

Yes way.
Scriptures indicate that it is the population that will elect the new god/Jesus.
The elect are not divine.
You see a god who imposes his will by force, while the bible says thar we are to chose our god.
Regards
DL


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums