Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   is there something going on energetic level with light bodies? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82345)

Dreamer_love 01-03-2015 04:10 PM

is there something going on energetic level with light bodies?

Ive seen alot of videos on youtube where people talk about light activation in this current period.

can someone tell me what is going on?

LadyMay 01-03-2015 04:53 PM

More light energy is being brought into the planet at this time. It's in preparation for an ascension but it's not like it'll happen over night. It's taken thousands of years to even get to this point, and we still have much farther left to go.

durgaa 02-03-2015 12:13 AM

This actually began in 1956 when a Great Force was brought into the world. All the stuff spoken about today is just new-age nonsense.

acitak 30-03-2015 10:40 PM

As I know this process is underway and will continue for some time, as those who are reaching higher levels of conscious awareness are also building the LIGHT BODY.

There are physical effects of this: the aches and the pains, the fatigue, the irritability, the challenges to one's concepts and beliefs..... ,all of this is part of the unfolding. Therefore be patient, be diligent, and be trusting that you are still on your path and that path is still leading you forward toward Ascension in consciousness.

It is important to do the inner work.

Perfect Storm 31-03-2015 08:37 AM

Yes, I have heard the same and I can say that I have undergone great changes the last few weeks.

Not just mentally but energetically also. I heard my guides whispering about a new body.

This year is an important year for a few groups and many will recevied huge leaps forward in their respective paths.

youngers1810 09-06-2015 11:35 PM

Hello
I'm going through same things
i heard spirits say i am strong with the light
arch angel gabriel said I'm a light being.
also picking up all kinds of crazy frequency vibrations
i believe I am being tested if I'm worthy of being a light being.

vespa68 11-06-2015 12:29 PM

I have just gone through my kundalini rising and DNA activation as a result. Its done now according to my guides. I am told through my guides that this light activation is needed on the planet right now. The earth is in danger!

LadyMay 11-06-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vespa68
I have just gone through my kundalini rising and DNA activation as a result. Its done now according to my guides.

Congrats, do you feel any different?

vespa68 11-06-2015 05:28 PM

Yes, I feel stronger and I feel like I am done with things. I mean like everyday ****, like I am above it. I have a greater understanding of things. Apparently my karma is finished on earth. Also my psychic and healing abilities are way stronger. It has taken me a good couple of years to get here and its been one hell of a journey both painful and beautiful.

LadyMay 11-06-2015 06:33 PM

You probably never had karma on earth anyway, if you did a light body activation so fast you're likely a starseed, not human. Humans have karma, starseeds don't, or they do but they are not bound to it in the same way. Karma is an outdated system, us being here is to break it down and help free the humans...

My own fully light body activation took about four months but it's taken me two years to integrate it... still working on it. I guess light is infinite so there's no end to the journey, but we can be more content with what we have here and now, not bound to anything but our own free-will...