Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Poetry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Short & crisp (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127109)

Unseeking Seeker 29-12-2018 08:28 AM

This open thread is short & crisp. Where are you then, will-o’-the-wisp? :smile:

Unseeking Seeker 29-12-2018 08:51 AM

As we be, we are. Are we are, we become. We be to become. With the That Oneness, One.

Unseeking Seeker 29-12-2018 01:32 PM

Tree observing dust on its leaves brusquely asked the dust to leave without even saying please. Before leaving the dust demurely said, ‘my love, take a peek at me in the ground beneath your feet. Should I take it along with me too, my sweet?’

Ah! Why do I get this discomforting feeling of sarcasm?

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 03:12 AM

Watching a movie, poignant or funny, identifying with the actors on stage, we yet know that the image is an image, not real, even though we feel for the illusion by temporary identification delusion. We wisen to reality when we pause ... the cause. Employing this empirical law, from the movie we saw, if we be still ... and without resistance allow ... the divine ignition within will automatically follow.

That’s it. Using free will ... to be still.

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 03:15 AM

Thought before the heart is akin to a horse behind the cart

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 04:06 AM

When the seeming impossible becomes possible we begin to use the word plausible. Even the slightest crack of openness in our erstwhile closed consciousness admits the healing light of Oneness in meditational stillness.

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 05:15 AM

Attachment & i-dentification of our consciousness are the anchors & fetters which curb the possibility of frequency surge to sync & link our presence with the divine omnipresence, doable if so choose to desirelessly be, in childlike innocence.

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 06:29 AM

Within this domain of uncertainty, seeking surety & security, an impossibility by design and while we could with the divine align, we instead resigned and sought paradise, a Shangri-La, a Shambhala and so it was as we did wish, giving earth life a miss but the free lunch on offer, did slow down & defer, ascension without pretension, our role a receptor, being incapable to act as a divine love transmitter but yet being love enabled and finding ourselves thus disabled, we voluntarily descended again to the earth domain.

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 06:42 AM

She approaches and though contracting repression reproaches, heart all a flutter, there remains no thought chatter, self disappears and mindless of leers, the embrace is held, love beheld, in the continuum of time, imbibing ecstasy of love sublime, as of our measure, which the moment we wish to preserve & treasure, the unthinking ineffable magic becomes egoic fear tragic for as long as in ephemeral attachment bound, true love is never found.

Unseeking Seeker 30-12-2018 07:28 AM

As pure awareness gently attempts to percolate awakening consciousness through osmosis, free will may choose its reception or rejection, the former allowing divine nectar precipitation & soul elevation while the latter, with consciousness in repose, case closed ... paused, until the next inhalation, when again we may choose to either connect or reject.