Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Your Favorite Color (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42362)

Sammy 22-01-2014 02:11 PM

I LOVE EVERY COLOR!! Which turns out is black... LOVE IT :D

12meadows 22-01-2014 02:49 PM

green has been my favorite color for a long time. it is the color of grass and trees and being outside. it makes me think of having my bare feet on the ground and smelling flowers. it brings me sunshine when none is available. :)

Lynn 22-01-2014 02:53 PM

Hello

Looking at the pretty colours of the Froot Loops in the bowl.....

Green, Pink, Yellow, Purple and Orange....with the lovely white background of milk.

Had to laugh at the box "now with fiber" what they never did a thing for you before....?

Lynn

Lilyth Von Gore 22-01-2014 03:55 PM

Blue, black, red, purple, I love all those colours.

Eudaimonist 22-01-2014 04:57 PM

The color that has most impressed me is a rich blue-violet that one might find in a Tanzanite of exceptional quality.

eudaimonia,

Mark

cally33 22-01-2014 07:35 PM

My favourite colours for past 20 years are lavender and purple. more recently i've adopted turquoise (blue not green) and red into my favourites. all make me feel good and its like I wear them instinctively when I need them :-) no idea what draws us to them though

LawOfAttraction 28-01-2014 10:43 AM

Purple and Blue are my fav colors now. I used to love yellow when I was a kid.

r6r6 07-02-2014 02:06 PM

Red, Green( yelow ), Blue

Red--- firey aggressive charged ----

Green

blue--- calming passive --- are the 3 primary colors the only three used in tv sets-- at least older models ---to create all colors. RGB

Artists change out green for yellow. RYB , and is reminiscent of DNA's a-g, c and thymine being switched out for uracil in RNA.

red is longest wave( frequency ) color and close to the near end of infra-red radiation.

Green is in the middle of color frequencies. I am a middle child and I've been fond of emeral-green most of my life. That began with mystery orient / asia green eyes or whatever strange and mysterious jade monkeys INdidana Jones type scenaros etc....

Blue is shorterest wave( frequency ) of the 3 primary colors. Funny how a higher frequency--- ergo higher energy ---is associated with more calming effects.

I htought for sure that I once read that gravity was more enhanced in blue enironment but have never found any such information again.

r6

Celesia 07-02-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon

Emerald Green has always been my dominant colour

Agreed. :D

There is no color that I dislike, but emerald green takes first on my list. I think it's because of the way it makes me feel: grounded, comforted, happy, serene. :smile: I have quite a few plants in my house and constantly add more so I have more green around me! Funnily enough, I'm a fire sign. Go figure. :tongue:

Augustinus 12-02-2014 10:18 AM

I like the color which frostbite is for some strange reason.