Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

Clover 05-04-2018 10:02 PM

Next reading for Pandora
What do I need more of in my life at the moment?
[/quote]

From the Bone Fire tarot, Page of Cups, hmm, nature highs, maybe more walks with nature, particularly lakes and oceans.

Question for Clover: The green Opal I saw on Ebay...would be what kind of investment? : D

Shinsoo 05-04-2018 10:18 PM

Question for Clover: The green Opal I saw on Ebay...would be what kind of investment? : D

From the Gilded Tarot: Death (r.)
Emerald is a stone of healing--perhaps you'll stave off Death for a few more years!

Question for Trinitydown:
I'm going to try my hand at canvassing--do you think I'll enjoy it?

PS: Bonus reading for you Clover. I tried to reply to your question about Lucky peeing on your Tarot cards, but you deleted it, so...here it is anyway!

From the Gilded Tarot: Five of Swords
"I have claimed this territory as my own!"

Pandora. 07-04-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinitydown

From the Gilded Tarot: Death (r.)
Emerald is a stone of healing--perhaps you'll stave off Death for a few more years!

Question for Trinitydown:
I'm going to try my hand at canvassing--do you think I'll enjoy it?

PS: Bonus reading for you Clover. I tried to reply to your question about Lucky peeing on your Tarot cards, but you deleted it, so...here it is anyway!

From the Gilded Tarot: Five of Swords
"I have claimed this territory as my own!"

^^ I believe that question wasn't on this thread, it was on the two card one sentence game thread.

Is Trinitydown likely to enjoy canvassing?
Judgement reversed

I don't think you'll like it much, people won't want to be disturbed from what they're doing and won't take much notice of whatever you're canvassing.

Question for Pandora: Is my brother and his girlfriend likely to visit next weekend?

tealily 07-04-2018 01:43 PM

Steampunk, 5 of cups rev

It’s a maybe... the energy here is so weird, it feels so effortul for them to come.

Q: Did I get a job offer from the interview I went to on Friday?

Torgo 08-04-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Steampunk, 5 of cups rev

It’s a maybe... the energy here is so weird, it feels so effortul for them to come.

Q: Did I get a job offer from the interview I went to on Friday?

The Hanged Man

You've impressed them but they haven't made up their mind yet (probably have other people to interview first).

Something I need to be aware of right now?

tealily 08-04-2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgo
The Hanged Man

You've impressed them but they haven't made up their mind yet (probably have other people to interview first).

Something I need to be aware of right now?

Feedback for Torgo
Thanks for trying! I actually got the job offer at the end of the interview (it almost looked like they'd made up their mind before I walked in) and they are now waiting on my response.

Next Q for Torgo: Something I need to be aware of right now?

Torgo 08-04-2018 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Torgo
Thanks for trying! I actually got the job offer at the end of the interview (it almost looked like they'd made up their mind before I walked in) and they are now waiting on my response.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I should have interpreted it as you being the Hanged man then, making them wait for a response.

SeekerOfKnowledge 09-04-2018 01:56 PM

For Torgo:
Ace of Cups (Rider Tarot)
You should be aware of a huge chance to find fulfillment according to your life plan and keep your eyes open for it, lest you miss it.

Next Q for SeekerOfKnowledge:
Any suggestions on what book or what kind of book to read next?

moonincancer 11-04-2018 05:58 PM

seekerofknowledge
Love the kitty in the avatar pic!
I got the Truth/Judgement card. I read it to mean that you should read a biography or auto-biography/memoir or a real life account or history: anything that is a true account rather than pure fiction.

Moon question: Is the person I have recently employed the right candidate for this job?

cosmicsacredheart 12-04-2018 08:48 AM

Reading for moonincancer
VIII Strength - Yes. This person is the perfect candidate for the job

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: When is the best time to further my studies that Spirit is guiding for the highest good?